剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
你可是好得很呢
You're perfectly fine.
他把一大杯全喝下去了 我只啜了一小口
He gulped the water down, I only took a few sips,
毒性发作需要的时间可能久一点
it may take longer to have an effect.
你那位穿黑衣服的朋友说你一滴都没喝
Your friend in black says you never touched a drop.
他在说谎 不止这件事 所有的都是
He's lying, and not just about that, about everything.
他不是查尔斯·珀西瓦尔
He's not Charles Percival.
你怎么知道 - 因为我才是
And how do you know that? - Because I am.
好吧...
Alright...
如果你是查尔斯·珀西瓦尔 另外那人是谁
If you are Charles Percival, who's the other man?
快叫医生 求你了 - 他是谁
Call a doctor, I beg you. - Who is he?
不知道 我想我看到过他坐着船过来的
I don't know, I think I saw him on the boat coming over.
如果他在跟踪我 我猜他是个受雇于人的杀手
If he is following me, I would guess he'd be a hired killer.
受雇于谁呢
Hired by who?
希望我死的人太多了
There are so many who wish me dead.
拜托 我的心在狂跳
Oh please, my heart is racing.
那位小姐 她有生命危险
The lady, her life is in danger,
如果有必要他也会杀了她
he will kill her if he has to.
酒店里可能还有其他人
There may even be others in the hotel.
其他人是什么意思
What do you mean others?
如果你想求助就把话说清楚
If you want help, start talking.
我不能呼吸了...
I can't breathe...
退后三步 举起双手 手掌向我
Walk back, three paces, palms facing me.
当我发话
When I say,
而且只有当我发话的时候
and only when I say,
你把手铐的钥匙给我
you're going to give me the key to these cuffs.
好吧...
Alright...
快点
Now.
你是谁
Who are you?
托马斯·K·马隆
Thomas K. Malone.
来自新罕布♥什♥尔的Malone家族
Of the New Hampshire Malones.
位于美国东北部的一个州
我是个侦探 为波士顿一家侦探事务所工作
I'm a detective, I work for an agency in Boston.
追踪珀西瓦尔很多年了
Been after Percival for years.
差点在伦敦就抓住他了
Almost caught him in London too.
我一直卧底在此
I was undercover,
扮成一个手握大笔家产肆意挥霍的阔少
posing as a rich lord looking to spend Daddy's money.
我发现了他的安全屋
I found out about his safe house
在那里蹲了两天想等他回来
and sat for two days waiting for him to come back.
结果他没来
He didn't.
但你们的人来了
But your men did.
所以我不得不逃开
So I had to make a run for it.
总之 长话短说
Anyway, long story short,
楼下的那家伙是查尔斯·珀西瓦尔 我要将他绳之以法
the man downstairs is Charles Percival and I'm taking him in.
你要像杀死那个警♥察♥一样
And you're going to kill us
杀了我们吗
like you killed the policeman?
我没有杀他 他就是暴毙了
No, I didn't kill him, he just collapsed.
也许水里放了什么 我不知道
Maybe there is something in that water, I dunno.
警方过来之后会调查的
The police can look into that when they get here.
那时候我已经远走高飞了
I'll be long gone by then.
那我去哪呢
And where will I be?
太蠢了
Stupid.
蠢透了
So damn stupid.
真不敢相信我被他愚弄了
I can't believe I fell for that.
没时间自怨自艾了
This is no time for self-pity.
他也把我骗了
He fooled me too.
我以为那时候是你在敲门
I thought it was you knocking on the door.
我真不该没确认清楚就开门的
I should never have answered without checking.
地板上有些工具
There's some tools on the floor.
如果我...
If I just...
他们已经跑了 有什么意义呢
They're gone anyway, what's the point?
所以你就打算坐在这傻等了吗
So your plan is to sit there and sulk?
你有一根领带别针 对吗 试试用那个把锁打开
You have a tie pin, don't you? Try using that on the lock.
我们还可以赶上他们
We can still catch up with them.
希望警♥察♥很快能到
Hopefully the police will be here soon.
你知道有三个港口
You do know there are three different ports
有开往美国的客轮对吧
where ships leave for America?
勒阿弗尔 瑟堡和马赛
Le Havre, Cherbourg and Marseille.
你在法国有一队人 对吧
You have a team of men in France, yes?
派一组人去瑟堡 一组去马赛
Send one group to Cherbourg, one to Marseille
我俩去勒阿弗尔
and you and I will go to Le Havre.
没有什么团队 我一个人来这的
There's no team, I'm here on my own.
什么 - 我们彼此之间很分散
What? - We're overstretched as it is.
我们一共有十二起案子要调查
We've got twelve active investigations.
我一个人手都抽不出来
I couldn't spare anyone.
然后我发现你有了线索
And then I found out that you had a lead
打算去法国
and were heading to France.
你怎么发现的 - 你把整件案子的信息
How did you find that out? - You had the whole case
都钉在了办公室的墙上
pinned up on the wall of your office.
你闯进了我的办公室吗
You broke into my office?!
你就不能跟我说实话吗
Are you incapable of telling the truth?
我哥哥过去总这么说
My brother used to say that.
"帕特里克 你说这么多谎话
'Patrick, you lie so much,
我觉得可能该看看医生了"
I think it may be a medical condition.'
我们几年前一起来了伦敦
We came to London together a few years back.
成立侦探事务所是他的主意
It was his idea to set up the agency.
而且他确实是个好侦探
And he was a good detective, thorough.
他一直干的辛苦活 而我♥干♥的... 你们是怎么说来着
He'd do the hard work and I'd do the... what would you call it?
门面工作 我想
The front of house, I suppose.
他的道德操守比我高多了
He had more of a moral compass than I did.
他会帮助任何人 无论贵贱
He'd help anyone, rich or poor.
爱尔兰城市
曾经有一户刚从科克移♥民♥过来的人家
There was this family from Cork, fresh off the boat.
他们付了我哥哥一大笔钱 帮忙寻找他们失踪的女儿
They paid my brother up front to find their missing daughter.
大部分人可能会
A lot of men would've just
直接拿了这笔钱花掉了事
taken their money and spent it.
但他没有
But not him.
他去找那个姑娘了
He went looking for her.
他在码头那边发现她和一个疯疯癫癫的醉汉在一起
He found her with some drunk lunatic down by the docks.
一个渔夫
A fisherman.
手里拿了把刀
Handy with a knife.
捅了我哥哥一刀...
Stabbed my brother...
直接穿过了心脏
right through the heart.
在倒地之前就没命了
Was dead before he even hit the floor.
那就是为人忠厚的下场
That's what you get for being honest.
所以你的道德观就是
So the moral of your story is
坑蒙拐骗才能活命吗
lie and cheat and you'll stay alive?
没有所谓的道德
There's no moral.
我只是说有些人就是幸存者
I'm just saying that some people are survivors.
比如你我
Like you and I.
所以我们应该合作
That's why we should work together.
你这是拐弯抹角的想让我同情你吗
Is this some twisted attempt to get me to sympathise with you?
我永远都不会为你工作的 你明白吗
I will never work for you, do you understand?
我不知道你是不是编了这么一通故事
I don't know if you made that story up just now
还是你已经讲过无数遍了
or if you've told it a hundred times before,
但从你嘴里说出来的话 我一句都不信
but I don't believe a word that comes out of your mouth.
我都怀疑你是不是有个哥哥
I doubt you even had a brother.
关于领带别针 你说得对
You were right about the tie pin.
他的名字叫迈克尔
His name was Michael.
我哥哥
My brother.
警♥察♥来了吗
Have the police arrived yet?
没有 但有人偷走了外面的一套马车
No. But someone has stolen a horse and carriage from outside.
这件事你知道些什么吗
Do you know anything about this?
我想我可能知道是谁干的
I think I may know who that was.
你当然知道
Of course you do.
我能再麻烦你一件事吗
Could I trouble you for one more thing?
我得给苏格兰场发一封电报
I need to send a telegram to Scotland Yard.
我根本不想和这些事扯上任何关系
I want nothing more to do with any of this.
警♥察♥到了之后会帮你的
The police will help you when they get here.
苏格兰场
威灵顿督察 收
你是英国人吗
You are English?
是的
I am.
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表