剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
伦敦警♥察♥厅
真是太荒谬了
Please tell me this is a joke.
打扰一下 - 菲尔普斯
I, I'm sorry I don't... - Phelps.
凭什么他说了算啊
How in God's name is he in charge?
你知道威灵顿督察什么时候回来吗
Do you have any idea when Inspector Wellington will be back?
你在这做什么 菲茨罗伊探员
What are you doing, Detective Fitzroy?
这问题可不少 斯嘉丽小姐
That's an awful lot of questions, Miss Scarlet.
一个一个来
Erm, let's see...
菲尔普斯代管 是因为他是局里资历最老的探员
Phelps is in charge because he's the longest serving detective.
我也不知道威灵顿督察什么时候回来
I'm afraid I don't know when Inspector Wellington will be back
我现在负责擦这块匾
and I'm polishing this plaque because
这是菲尔普斯的命令
Phelps ordered me to do so.
完事之后我得去给犯人送吃的
After this I've got to take food to the prisoners
还得打扫监狱
and then clean out the cells.
菲尔普斯就跟学校里的恶霸一样
So, Phelps is throwing his weight around
到处颐指气使吗
like a schoolyard bully?
尽管如此 我也必须"唯上级马首是瞻"
Nevertheless I must 'salute the uniform, not the man'.
我记得原话是这么说的
I believe that's the expression.
服从指挥是一回事
Respecting the chain of command is one thing,
放任权力被滥用是另一回事
allowing the abuse of power is quite another.
你必须学会保护自己
You must stand up for yourself.
我会的 相信我
I will. You can count on it.
菲茨罗伊
Fitzroy!
跟我走
You're with me.
好的长官
Yes, Sir.
又怎么了
Oh, what now?
波茨先生
Mr. Potts.
你好 又见面了
Hello, again.
请问能否和你谈谈 斯嘉丽小姐
I wonder if I might, er, speak with you, Miss Scarlet.
真不巧 苏格兰场刚找我处理
Unfortunately I've just been engaged by Scotland Yard
一件紧急公务 可不可以下次呢
on a most urgent matter, so perhaps it could wait?
这个 其实是伍兹小姐的事
Well, it... it's about Miss Woods.
我在追求她的过程中遇到了一点困难
We are having, erm, difficulties in our courtship.
对此我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
但这是你们俩的私事
But that is a private matter between the two of you.
就占用你两分钟
I won't take up more than two minutes of your time.
两分钟也不行 - 好吧 那就一分钟
If only I had two minutes... - Well, one minute then?
我和伍兹小姐
Miss Woods and myself,
我们处的时间也不短了
we've been walking out for quite some time now,
但她最近似乎不太愿意见我
but... as of late she seems reluctant to be in my presence.
她的理由都很合理
Each excuse she gives seems reasonable enough,
忙着买♥♥这买♥♥那
a busy day shopping,
去看母亲
a visit to her mother's,
有几次是你给她备饭
the times you cook dinner for her.
但是把这些汇总一看
But add them all up and there's a...
很显然她对我的感情变淡了
distinct cooling in her affections.
这件事你应该直接问艾薇
This really is something you should discuss with Ivy.
我擅长跟数字打交道 不善言辞
I'm a man of numbers, not words.
我能说出室温下
I can tell you how long a corpse
尸体可以保存多久
should be kept at room temperature,
或者 一把手术钳多少钱
or, er, the price to pay for a surgical clamp.
至于去问一位女士她的感情为什么变了
But asking a lady why her feelings have changed...
也许我可以冒昧提个小建议
Perhaps I might venture one small piece of advice.
请讲
Oh, please.
你确实过于循规蹈矩了
You do seem to have a rather set routine.
你每次都是 在固定日子带艾薇
You take Ivy for a walk around the same park
去同一个公园散步
on the same day.
你来吃晚饭的时间
You come round for supper at the same time
也是固定的
on the same evening.
所以 我应该在别的时间来吗
So, I should come round at a different time?
艾薇喜欢听音乐
Ivy enjoys the Music Hall.
那何不在周六晚上带她去音乐厅呢
Why not take her on a Saturday night?
或者出去吃晚餐
Or go out for dinner.
即便去科文特花♥园♥市场逛逛也好
Even a walk through Covent Garden would...
科文特花♥园♥坐落于伦敦西区 维多利亚时代以来伦敦最大的特色商品市场
不必写下来 波茨先生
You don't have to write this down, Mr. Potts,
我只是举例而已
these are just examples.
你们在一起已经好几个月了
You've been together for some months now,
可能你需要做些改变
you might wish to vary things up a little.
改变
Vary things up?
我的意思是
Uh, what I'm saying is...
做些让我们想不到的事
do something unexpected.
给她惊喜
Surprise her!
对
Yes...
没错
Yes!
惊喜
Unexpected!
我懂了
I see!
太感谢你了 斯嘉丽小姐
Well, that's very good, Miss Scarlet.
非常感谢
Very good!
我知道我们有时无法达成一致
I know we've not always seen eye to eye
但是这次真的非常感谢 谢谢你
but er, well, this is very much appreciated, thank you.
如果有什么我能做的
Oh, and if there's anything I can do in return
请尽管吩咐
please do not hesitate to ask.
你若是不再禁止女性
Well, you could change your mind about
踏进停尸房♥就好了
not allowing women in the mortuary.
我会考虑的
I'll think on it.
日安
Good day.
我们在等谁
Who are we waiting for?
一个白♥痴♥
An idiot.
如果您能提供更多信息 将更有帮助
It would help if you gave maybe a little more information.
迈克尔·格拉尼斯 尼科斯·格拉尼斯的侄子
Michael Galanis. Nephew of Nikos Galanis.
是黑帮的人吗 - 嗯是黑帮
As in the gang? - As in the gang.
布鲁姆斯伯里那边发生了几起抢劫案
There've been some robberies in Bloomsbury.
一些古董钟表和怀表被抢了
Antique clocks and pocket watches,
我听说这小子也参与其中
I've had word the nephew's involved.
您觉得他会来这里吗
Why do you think he'll be here?
他每天都来这吃午饭
Comes every day for his lunch.
谢谢你
Thank you, love.
噢 小心
Ooh, watch yourself.
你好 迈克尔
Hello Michael.
他在那 看到了吗
There, see?
我说得没错 他就是个白♥痴♥
Like I said, he's an idiot.
嘿
Oi!
流氓 别跑
Scoundrel! Wait!
警♥察♥
Police!
你跑不掉的 小子
You ain't going nowhere, son!
别挣扎 迈克尔
Alright, Michael?
放开我 我什么都没做
Get off me! I've done nothing wrong!
不 - 我什么都没做
No. - I haven't done anything!
你当然没有
Of course you haven't.
按住他 我要搜身
Hold him still while I search him.
我说了 我什么都没做
I told you I haven't done nothing!
这可是宝贝 是你的吗
Looks expensive. Yours is it?
什么 不是
What? No!
是你把它放进我口袋里的
You just planted it in my pocket!
菲茨罗伊探员 你看到我把东西
Detective Fitzroy, did you see me put anything
放进他口袋里了吗
in this gentleman's pocket?
没有
No.
诬陷警♥察♥ 这罪名可不小
Slandering a police officer, that's a serious offence.
不 不
No! No!
我还要在这里待多久
How long will I be here?
我不清楚 我不负责办理此案
I'm not sure, I'm not in charge of the investigation.
你那位抓我的同伴
Your mate that cuffed me,
他说那块表是我从布鲁姆斯伯里一家商店里偷来的
he said I nicked that watch from some shop in Bloomsbury.
我没有
I didn't.
你应该趁热吃了
You should eat it whilst it's hot.
请等等
Wait. Please.
他栽赃我的
He planted it on me,
你看到了 我知道你看到了
you saw him, I know you did.
求你了
Please...
抱歉 我不能
I'm sorry, I can't.
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表