in this case, from outside to inside the cargo door...
血迹的形状会反映这一点
then the shape of the stain is going to reflect that.
意味着对于被抛掷引起的
Meaning that for the horizontal motion of the blood
血迹水平方向的移♥动♥
that has been projected as a result of cast-off
会留下更细的血迹
is going to create more angular stains
看起来会更像这些拉长的血迹
that would look more similar to these more elongated stains here.
一滴血在白纸板上留下的血迹形状
随抛射角减小的变化
好的 在这个案件里 你能否给我看下
OK, so, on your example there, just so I understand this,
如果尸体是被抛进后备箱的
if the body were flung into the back of the trunk,
并且血是从尸体中直接流出的
show me which stain I would expect to see
应该会出现何种血迹
if the blood came directly off the body.
后门上应该出现哪种血迹
What would I be seeing on the rear cargo door?
会出现一些尾部指向
You would be seeing stains that are more elongated,
运动方向的拉长的血迹
with the tail of the stain pointing in that direction of travel.
好 这样看来
OK, so, if I were looking here...
我能看到有拖尾的血迹 但你说
I'm seeing stains with a tail on them. But you're saying...
不 那些是血流痕迹 完全是两种东西
No, those are flow patterns. That's entirely different.
如果一片血迹体积足够大
If you have a stain of sufficient volume,
在重力的影响下
gravity will overtake it,
会向下滑落 形成血流痕迹
and you'll get a rundown, which is a flow pattern.
好 很大一滴 但是
Yeah, that's so huge, though,
这些血迹只有一点向下的血流痕迹
because these stains just have a little flow pattern down,
但在水平方向并没有
but they don't have any horizontal dimension to them.
对 没有水平运动的迹象
There's no... Right, there's no indication of horizontal motion.
能借你笔用一下吗
Can you give me your pen for a second?
假设这是后备箱车门
So, I'm gonna give you the cargo door again.
你是说血迹会是横向的吗
Are you telling me these things would be sideways, like that?
如果她被抛在后备箱里 血迹会呈什么形状
Like, what would they look like if she's been thrown in the back?
你会看到一些能显示运动
You would see stains that would be more...
方向的血迹
They would show direction
并不会呈近似圆形
of travel as opposed to being near-circular.
施塔尔克先生说到
When Mr. Stahlke talked about the blood
肯·克拉兹的结案陈词
史蒂文·埃弗里的庭审
2007年3月14日
在RAV4尾部发现的血迹
that was found in the back of the RAV4,
他告诉你们表明血迹可能是由撞击
Mr. Stahlke told you the blood suggests impact,
或者所谓"投射血迹"导致的
or what's called "Projected blood,"
就比如一个人被扔进了SUV的尾部
as if an individual was thrown into the back of the SUV.
后门上就会像施塔尔克先生所说的那样
That was on the back gate that Mr. Stahlke talked about.
我们会展示相关照片
We'll show you some pictures about that.
如果血液打在后门时
As if the blood is splattering
处于运动中或者
or is actually in movement
处于喷溅中
as it hits the side of...
会如何
or the back gate.
这里有一个与特瑞莎·海尔贝克
We've got a mannequin that's the
相同身高体重的人体模型
same height as Teresa Halbach, the same weight.
我们在她身上加了配重 有61公斤
We've put weights on her, 135 pounds.
她有人类的头发
And we've got human hair,
与特瑞莎·海尔贝克的等长
the same length as Teresa Halbach's hair.
所以 检方声称
So, the state claimed that
特瑞莎·海尔贝克头部中了两枪
Teresa Halbach was shot twice in the head,
所以我们在她头部相应位置布置了血
so we have blood on the hair in that area,
在枕骨和顶骨
in the occipital and parietal.
在她头的侧面和后面
So, the side and the back of her head.
不知道这是否足够...
Yeah. I don't know if that's enough that's gonna be able to...
-不行就再试 -过来
- Let's do more. We'll do more. -...come off here.
我想重演现场
I wanted to reenact it.
我想明白真♥相♥
I wanted to understand it.
所以我们准备了假人 从实验室拿到血液
So, we got a mannequin, got the blood from a lab,
然后把斯图尔特·詹姆斯带来
and then brought Stuart James in
尝试重现车后门的血迹
to try to recreate the blood on the rear cargo door.
有意思 这位置很准
Interesting. That's right where that...
她就是在这个位置
Yeah, you've got her in the right spot.
斯图尔特 你看到什么了吗
Do you see anything, Stuart?
我没看到任何血迹打在白纸上
I don't see any blood at all that hit the white sheet.
不 他可能挡住了它
No, he was kind of blocking it.
比看上去重得多
It's a lot heavier than it looks.
那么 这次我们为什么不和斯科特一起呢
So, this time, why don't we interject Scott into it with you?
如果你们一人抬一边
So, if we had one of you on each side.
就像他说的那样扔进去
Just fling her like he's talking about.
我觉得为了让血液流出
I think they have to fling her a little sooner...
他们需要尽快把她扔进去
to get the blood to come off on the...
我觉得你应该把她侧转过来
I think you ought to turn her sideways.
-你需要多放点血液 -那样转过来
- You have to put more blood on her. - Turn her like that.
好 再拿点血液
OK. Let's bring more blood.
剩下的血液都可以倒在她头发上
We can dump all the rest of the blood in the hair.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
你不可能像他说的那样
There's no way you could throw a body that heavy
扔这么重的尸体
and generate enough velocity.
同时产生足够的速度
Which is what he said happened.
我们可不可以 就当做个实验
Why don't we, just as an experiment,
把配重都拿掉
take all the weight off of her?
把她扔到刚才的地方
You're slinging her exactly where she was,
这样也还是不行
and it isn't working.
所以
So...
那里有一些血迹
There's some there.
在这种重量下 他才能做到
With that kind of weight, he was able to do it,
但如果是更重的物体
but with a heavier weight,
要达到同样的加速度
it would still require the same acceleration.
这就会
It would, yeah.
-这就会是不太可能的 -对
- Which is not very likely. - Right.
所以 即使卸下了所有的重物
So, even with taking all the weight off
让她只剩约9到11公斤
so she weighs 20 or 25 pounds
然后站在这里前后甩动她
and then standing here and swinging it back and forth,
我们也无法制♥造♥出当他们发现车时
we're not creating the pattern that was actually on the RAV4
这辆RAV4里出现的痕迹
when they discovered the car.
现在我们得到了你之前形容的那种
Now we've got what you were describing to me before,
拉长的血迹
this elongated pattern.
血迹保留了喷溅时
The stains that were deposited
从右至左的方向
with a directionality of going from right to left.
这么多年来 我对自己负责的
My approach on all of the post-conviction cases
已定罪案件采用的方法是
that I've worked on over the years
我得同时做两件事
is that I have to do two things simultaneously.
我必须
I have to
首先细究检方关于整个案件的所有资料
first take apart the state's entire case.
同时 我希望弄清到底发生了什么
But at the same time, I want to figure out exactly what happened.
实际上 弄清发生了什么才是我的动力
I'm actually driven more by the desire to know what happened,
因为我一旦弄清了事实
because once I figure out what happened,
案件就能迎刃而解
then the state's case collapses.
这两件事都需要完成
Both things have to be done
因为大部分法庭
because most courts
不太可能撤销谋杀指控
are not going to vacate a murder conviction.
大部分法庭希望知道 那你说真♥相♥是什么
Most courts want to know, "What are you saying happened?"
明白吗
You know?
我的意思是 如果你大胆到
I mean, if you're so bold that
钻研检方关于那个案件的所有资料
you're taking apart the state's whole case...
尤其是这个案件
Particularly in a case like this
花费了很大功夫
where such enormous effort was spent
给史蒂文·埃弗里定罪
to convict Steven Avery.
现在让我们看看
So, we're looking at the rear cargo door
特瑞莎·海尔贝克的车的后车门
of Teresa Halbach's vehicle.
你会怎么形容血迹的形态
How would you describe this bloodstain pattern?
它是一种典型的抛掷状血迹
It would fall into the classification of a cast-off pattern,
按照定义 这意味着
which means, by definition,
曾有未干的血从物体上甩出
that wet blood has been flung from an object.
你有没有办法
Is there any way that you
从车上留下的痕迹判断
can determine from the pattern on the vehicle
他们做出动作造成痕迹时
where they were positioned when they made that movement
所在的位置
that caused the pattern?
我们再回到
Again, you go back and look at the shape
血迹的形状和分布
of the stain and the distribution.