就放在去找
is we've got to find people
熟悉她又愿意和我们谈的人
that were close to her that will talk to us.
-那就得找她愿意开口的朋友 -完全同意
- It'll be her friends that'll tell us. - I totally agree.
要由她的朋友来说
It'll come from her friends.
凯思琳
Kathleen.
她让我觉得她很重视当事人
She makes me feel like she cares about her clients,
在乎他们在经历的事 在乎一切
what they're going through and everything.
当你有了一个重视你的律师
You know, when you got a lawyer that cares about you,
那个律师很好
that's the lawyer that's good,
会为你做些什么
that's gonna do something for you,
会帮你找出真♥相♥ 还原事实
you know, get the truth out and get what happened.
记得吗
Remember that?
当时那辆车在那里吗
Was that vehicle there at that time?
搜寻的人说是在那里的
The hunters said that it was,
但随即他们发现
but then they noticed
它是被推到了你们家
it was pushed over into your property.
因为我问过史蒂文 "这辆车只有一个轮胎"
Because I said to Steven, "It's only got that one tire on it.
"你们要怎么移♥动♥它"
How would you guys move it?"
然后他说 "找辆车推就行了"
And he said, "You could just use a car to push it."
是啊 因为没有...
Yeah, because there was no...
这玩意里什么都没有 已经毁了
There was nothing in this thing. It was gutted.
只是个壳子
It's only a shell.
所以这只是车身
So, it's just the body of the car--
那它一定很轻
That would make it really lightweight.
那是...那是...
There was... There was...
甚至连车底都已经切掉了
Even the floor on the inside was all cut out.
他们打算用它做点什么
They were gonna make something out of it.
-所以推它很容易 -没有发动机
- So, it wouldn't be hard to push it. - There was no motor.
没有变速箱 什么都没有
No tranny in it, no nothing.
-那它就很轻 -是的
- It would have been light. - Yeah.
再给他看她的车
Show him her car, though.
这个很清楚 可以看到这里的划痕
Here's a good one. We can really see that damage there.
然后一直到引擎盖上
And then it goes all the way up onto the hood.
那里的污迹可能就是那个...
That smudge right there might be that--
凯瑟琳·托马斯
凯思琳的律所文员
车油漆
That paint?
可能是这个保险杠
That might be this bumper.
-对 -是这样的
- Yeah. - That's true.
-高度也对得上 -是从某个角度推的
- And the right height. -They push it from an angle.
这个保险杠顶部 可能就是那个印记
The top of this bumper, that could be that mark right there.
对
Yeah.
我想搞清楚那个边坡...
I want to figure out what that berm...
因为我觉得是从那里过来的
Because I feel like that's where they came through.
查克·埃弗里
史蒂文的哥哥
我们花了很多时间研究那些嗅探犬
You know, we spent a lot of time on those scent dogs
在采石场的路径
tracking in the quarry.
它们真正在嗅探的地方是采石场
That's where they're really hitting, is that quarry.
那里也发现了骨头
And then there were bones over there.
这个我也没听说过
That I didn't know, either.
-是的 那边有一个骨盆 -好
- Yeah. There was a pelvis over there. - OK.
所以那里有很多东西
So, there's a lot of stuff over there.
他是在往边坡去吧
He's going just to the berm, right?
这是运送道的位置
This is where the conveyor road passed through.
这个边坡当时没这么高
This was... This berm wasn't up like this.
它是完全敞口的
It was totally open.
当时是和运送道的交叉路口
It was the roadway with the conveyor at that time.
-然后运送道贯穿过去 -对
- And the conveyor came through. - Right.
我家到这里结束
My property ends right here.
对 因为他们另一边也有
Yeah, because they got pieces of the conveyor
运送道
on the other side yet.
好
Ok.
你看
Whoa, look at that.
-退回去一点 -等我下去一点
- Back down a little. - Let me come down.
要搭把手吗 把手给我
Do you want a hand? Give me your hand.
-就在这里 -来 谢谢
- Right, here. - Here we go. Thank you.
-手给你 好 -谢谢
- Here, give me your hand. OK. - Thank you.
我们现在是在拉♥丹♥特家吗
Are we on Radandt's property now?
拉♥丹♥特采石场
埃弗里废车场
RAV寻获处
运送道
与查克所到地
是的
Yeah.
那你指一下往这里的老的路
So, just point to the old road coming in here.
应该是在...我们看这里
It was on... Let's see here.
我不太记得是在左边还是在右边了
I'm not sure if it was on the left side or the right side.
但我记得是直直...
But it came straight in--
直直从Q高速路过来的
Straight from Highway Q.
当时可以直接开进你们家
And you could come right into your property.
这里没有边坡 对吗
There was no berm here, right?
-没有 没有边坡 什么都没有 -好
- No. No berm, no nothing. - Yeah.
所以 就算不是专家
So, it doesn't take a rocket scientist
也能明白车是怎么
to figure out how the car was planted
被放到埃弗里家的
back on the Avery property.
每件罪案都能说得通 都可以被解开
Every crime makes sense. Every crime can be unraveled.
你可以查出来
You can figure it out.
你得理解被害人
You have to understand the victim,
你得理解罪案的本质
you have to understand the nature of the crime,
而且你必须要理解
and you must understand,
犯罪现场 不放过任何蛛丝马迹
in intimate detail, the crime scene.
而我觉得这个案子里 我说的这些都没有
And I don't think any of that was done in this case.
你真的要全身心投入这个案子
I mean, you've really got to live the case.
你必须拥有一种
You have to be an obsessive
不达目的誓不罢休的精神
kind of personality to do this, you know?
但全世界最棒的感觉
But there's no better feeling in the world
就是陪着无辜的人走出监狱
than walking out of prison with someone who's innocent.
当我接下这件案子时 我...
And when I get in the middle of a case like this, and I...
你会不停地想一个东西
You'll get to sort of a point where you think,
"会有用吗 足够了吗"
"Is this gonna work? Do we have enough?
"我需要让它有用"
I need this to work."
然后我会...
And then I'll...
在我脑海中浮现了很多
In my mind, I flash all those images
我陪着他们走出那扇门的画面
of me walking out the door with people,
那些蹲了十五年 十年冤狱的人
you know, people in 15 years, people in ten years.
一遍又一遍不停浮现在我眼前
Just over and over again, I can flash through those.
他们说"不可能的"
When people said, "Oh, it can't be done,
"你做不到的 你赢不了的"
you can't do this, you can't win this,"
真是可笑
it's ridiculous.
只要他是无辜的 就能找到办法
If someone's innocent, you find a way.