that the series left out?
引擎盖上发现的DNA
The DNA that was found on the hood latch
检察官说《制♥造♥凶手》忽略了重要证据
是最有说服力的
was the most persuasive.
他流着汗的双手伸到引擎盖下面
His sweaty hands reached underneath the hood
然后触到了引擎盖锁扣
and got onto the hood latch.
汗液是没法栽赃的
You can't plant sweat.
纪录片怎么能忽略这一点
How do you leave that out of the documentary?
这部Netflix纪录片中并没有提到这点
Not aired in the Netflix documentary,
克拉兹称 引擎盖锁扣上发现了
DNA found inside the hood latch which, according to Kratz,
来自埃弗里手指皮肤和汗液的DNA
came from the skin and sweat of Avery's finger.
检察官认为埃弗里有罪的九大原因
第8点 埃弗里在受害者车辆引擎盖下
锁扣留下的DNA 其来源是汗液
DNA来源是汗液
The DNA was sweat.
《制♥造♥凶手》中没有讨论的证据
埃弗里披着浴巾问候海尔贝克 海尔贝克被吓跑
埃弗里要求海尔贝克拍照
埃弗里提供了妹妹的信息
埃弗里两次使用匿名拨号♥
DNA证据来源还有汗液 不只是血液
埃弗里的汗液DNA在海尔贝克的车辆引擎盖下的锁扣上
海尔贝克的钥匙上的DNA来自埃弗里的汗液 而非血液
海尔贝克的手♥机♥ 相机 手提包都在埃弗里家中发现
两人目击埃弗里把东西放进焚烧桶
汗液中的DNA证据
DNA evidence from sweat.
《制♥造♥凶手》是否刻意忽略埃弗里案的关键证据
汗液DNA不是什么
Sweat DNA is not something that
你能够随身携带
you just carry around with you
并将其放在汽车的引擎盖下的东西
and slap under the hood of a car.
检察官肯·克拉兹说
Prosecutor Ken Kratz says,
"你不会想
"You don't want to muddy up
一些矛盾之处
肯·克拉兹对《人物》杂♥志♥如是说道
用一些事实去搅浑
a perfectly good conspiracy movie
一部完美的阴谋电影"
with what actually happened."
大家都认为 这出戏的主角是史蒂文·埃弗里
The main actor here, everybody believes, is Steven Avery.
他被判有罪
He was convicted.
他被判无期徒刑 没有假释的可能
He received a life sentence, no possibility of parole.
那个人就在他应该在的地方
That man is right where he needs to be.
马尼托沃克县 表明立场
Manitowoc County, take a stand!
不要监禁无辜的人
Don't imprison an innocent man!
这部Netflix纪录片
The Netflix documentary
释放史蒂文·埃弗里
真的让大家开了眼
really opened up everybody's eyes.
我睡不着 不能休息
I couldn't sleep, couldn't rest.
我知道必须要做点什么
I knew something had to be done.
埃弗里有罪
你是强♥奸♥杀人犯
我们都住在埃弗里路
We all live on Avery Road!
逮捕做错事的人
我不相信马尼托沃克县会腐♥败♥
I don't believe in the corruption in Manitowoc County.
蒂姆·斯皮尔林
支持警方
我完全支持警方
I'm 100 percent behind the police officers.
我想如果他们没什么可隐瞒的
I think if they have nothing to hide,
我们支持警♥察♥
他们会给这他们俩重审的机会
they would give these two guys retrials.
所有人的正义
示♥威♥人群支持埃弗里案的判决
DNA证据证明了这一点 所以他有罪
DNA evidence proved it, so he's guilty.
关他一辈子
简单的事实
Simple fact.
这可能发生在你身上
This could've happened to you
或者你家人的身上
or to any of your family members.
那我得先杀一个人
I'd have to kill somebody first.
警局栽赃了这两个人
The Sheriff's Department framed these two men.
别让Netflix告诉你该怎么想
Don't let Netflix tell you what to think!
输的总是穷♥人♥
我们要正义 我们什么时候要 现在
We want justice! When do we want it? Now!
我们已经得到了正义 我们...
We got justice! We got...
2016年 判决后9年
埃弗里废车场
私人领地 禁止闯入
多洛丝·埃弗里
史蒂文的妈妈
阿伦·埃弗里
史蒂文的爸爸
查克·埃弗里
史蒂文的哥哥
厄尔·埃弗里
史蒂文的哥哥
我完全打不着火
I got no spark at all.
现在我完全打不着火
I got no spark now at all.
-它之前打着过吗 -是的
- Did it spark before? - Yeah.
用这个我打着过
With this one I did.
埃弗里废车场
所有这些信封
All these envelopes.
这里的所有信都来自
All them letters are good letters about the guys...
他们俩的支持者们
from supporters.
里面写着他是无辜的之类的话
That he was innocent and everything else.
还有这里有一个...
And here's a...
有个女人做了这个
Some woman made this.
史蒂文
献给史蒂文·埃弗里一家
"献给史蒂文·埃弗里一家"
"Dedicated to Steven Avery Family."
他们在里面写了很友善的话
They write, like, nice letters in it.
这是我的照片
Oh, this is a picture of me.
他们叫我...他们叫我什么来着
They call me... What they call me?
埃弗里妈妈
Mama Avery.
我告诉他最好回家过圣诞节
I told him he better be home for Christmas, though.
我们一共有多少个圣诞节...
How many Christmases we all...
在过去的几年里 我甚至什么也没做
I didn't even make nothing the last couple years.
何必呢
What for?
是啊 我也不知道
Yeah, I don't know.
我从来没有收到过一封讲坏话的信
You know, I never had a bad letter here.
来信都很友好
They're all good.
有些人 他们都为发生在我身上一切
You know, some people, they feel really bad and sad
感到非常难过和悲伤
that everything happened to me and...
有时候这感觉就像
you know, sometimes it feels like
你想哭 但你哭不出来
you want to cry, but you can't.
一旦我开始读信 我就停不下来
Once I started, I couldn't stop reading them.
我得先去吃饭 然后再回来
I'd have to go to chow and then come back
读剩下的信
and read the rest of them.
有时候我会有点震惊
I'm kinda shocked sometimes, you know.
我没想到这么多人
I didn't think all of these people
愿意关心这么件小事情
would care about, you know, this little thing.
仿佛全世界都在支持我
Seems like I got the whole world for me.
特瑞莎·海尔贝克生前所居住的
There are still blue ribbons and hearts made of lights
希伯特-谢伍德区的房♥子和商店上
on homes and businesses in the Hilbert-Sherwood area
都还绑着蓝♥丝♥带♥与心形灯
where Teresa Halbach lived and was part of the community.
熟识海尔贝克一家的人表示
Those that know the Halbachs say
他们对于这部Netflix的剧集
they are sickened by the Netflix series
和其引起的关注感到恶心
and all of the attention it is getting.
我忍♥不住替她的家人感到难过
I just can't get past how badly I feel for her family,
安迪·贝伦特 海尔贝克的大学同学
事发十年后又再度被提起
I mean, with all of this coming up again ten years later.
追忆特瑞莎·海尔贝克
还有对于生命的陨落
And just the ultimate sadness over,
感到万分悲伤
you know, the death of a person
她本可以为世界贡献许多
who had a lot to give the world
却没有机会实现
and didn't get the chance to give it.
当部分人在质疑
Now, as some are questioning
海尔贝克的朋友发声
因杀害特瑞莎而被定罪的凶手是否有罪时
the guilt of the men convicted for killing Teresa,
她的朋友则在努力试图让
her friends are trying to focus
关于她的回忆能和她的笑容一样温暖
on keeping her memory as bright as her smile.
克里斯·尼拉特
特瑞莎·海尔贝克的朋友
她有一股能量 充满活力的性格
She really had an electricity, or an electric personality.
她总是笑容满面
She was always smiling.
她是你大学时期会想结交的
She was the person you wanted to be friends with
那种朋友
when you were in college.
追忆特瑞莎·海尔贝克
非常棒 很实在的人
Just a really great, solid person.
一个无忧无虑 典型的中西部女孩
Just always a happy-go-lucky, typical Midwestern girl.
特瑞莎·海尔贝克在
That's how Teresa Halbach's
威斯康星大学格林湾分校的同学
college friends from UW-Green Bay
将记住她最美好的样子
will remember her best.
她所到之处气氛都变得活跃
She'd come in the room and it lit up.
我不会把她想作是一个被杀害的人
I don't look at her as someone that was murdered.
克里斯·尼拉特
特瑞莎的大学同学
我只知道她是我威斯康星大学格林湾分校的同学
I look at her as my classmate from UW-Green Bay.
我们都努力地想毕业
We were all trying to get our degree
然后踏入社会