剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
来 我带你们转转
Come on, I can show you around.
那边是团体心理治疗和放松室
Back there is the group therapy and the relaxation room.
这边是我们上瑜伽课和团体冥想课的地方
And this here's where we do yoga and group meditation classes.
下周我要上个新课
I start a new class next week.
我的房♥间在这
And my room is here.
等下 下周
Wait, next week?
你准备在这里待多久
How long are you planning on staying here?
我也不知道 需要多久就多久吧
I don't know. As long as I need to.
坎迪丝 你没事吧
Candace, are you okay?
没事啊 怎么了
Yeah, why?
上次我们见你的时候
Last time we saw you,
你恨不得给瓦莱特的喉咙捶上几拳
you were trying to punch Violet in the throat.
现在你在一个什么治疗中心做瑜伽
Now you're in some rando therapy center doing yoga.
到底是怎么回事
What's going on?
我需要接受帮助
I needed help.
我明白了 可是我们也非常需要你的帮助
Great, I get that. But we really need your help, too.
我们对瓦莱特做了些深入的调查
We've been doing a lot of digging on Violet.
别说了
No, no, stop.
好多跟她玩
There have been a lot of people
这个游戏的人
who've played this game with her,
-最后都死了 -别说了
- and they're all dead! - Stop!
对于这个游戏和瓦莱特的纠结
Look, this obsession with the game and Violet,
你们还是放手随它去吧
you guys need to let it go.
坎迪丝 我们没法就那么放手随它去啊
We can't just let it go, Candace.
他们都对你说了什么
What have they been telling you here?
瓦莱特杀了奥利维亚
Violet killed Olivia,
现在她要对我们每一个人下手
and now she's coming after all of us.
她没有
No, she isn't.
奥利维亚死的时候 我们的情绪都越来越差
Look, I know when Olivia died, we were all spiraling,
试图找个替罪羊
looking for someone to blame.
可是那天晚上我袭击瓦莱特的时候
But that night when I attacked Violet,
我都不认识我自己了
I couldn't even recognize myself.
你的意思是
Okay, so what are you saying?
我的意思是这个地方在帮助我
I'm saying this place is helping me.
如果你们不理解
And if you guys can't understand that,
那你们就走吧
you just need to leave.
我不知道这个地方是什么情况
I don't know what's going on in that place,
但是我们得把她弄出来
but we have got to get her out of there.
一定是瓦莱特
It's Violet.
她一定是用什么方法让坎迪丝魔怔了
She must have gotten to Candace somehow.
她会对我们每一个人下手的
She's after all of us.
小麦 等一下 我得跟你说件事
Mack, wait, I need to tell you something.
不管是什么事 我相信一定没事的
What? Whatever it is, I'm sure it's fine.
你不明白
No, you don't understand.
是我把药给詹妮的
I'm the one that gave the pills to Jennie.
她知道我在加入舞蹈队的时候
She-- She knew I started taking them
开始嗑药
when I joined the dance team.
她有三门大考非常焦虑紧张
She had three finals coming up, and she was so stressed out.
我知道你和詹妮的心脏都不太好
I knew you and Jennie had something wrong with your heart,
可我不知道她的心脏有多不好
but I had no idea how bad it was.
她一直求我
And she just kept asking me.
我知道这不是理由
And I know it's no excuse.
而且我不应该对你隐瞒这件事
And I never should have hid it from you.
可我非常害怕你会因此而恨我
But I was so scared that you would hate me.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
那你为什么现在对我说
Why are you telling me this now?
瓦莱特 她发现了
Violet. She found out,
她威胁我说要告诉你真♥相♥ 除非
and she threatened to tell you unless...
除非我们和她再玩一次那个游戏
Unless we played the game with her again.
我真的很抱歉 小麦
I'm so sorry, Mack.
我太担心你会恨我了
I was so worried about having you hate me
让我脑子都不清楚了
that I wasn't thinking straight.
可是在她对坎迪丝做的那些事情以后
But after what she did to Candace,
我宁可让你恨我也不想让你有危险
I'd rather have you hate me than put you in danger.
好吧
Right.
就像你让詹妮有危险一样
Like how you put Jennie in danger.
你走吧
I need you to go.
求求你
Please.
你能过来接我吗
Hey, can you come and get me?
你确定不想我
Are you sure you don't want me to
多陪你待会吗
stick around or anything?
对 不用了
Yeah. Yeah, it's fine.
反正我妈一会儿也就回家了
My mom will be home soon anyway, so...
我就想一个人静静
I think I just need some space.
我能理解
Yeah, I get it.
回头打电♥话♥给你
I'll call you later.
我真的很对不起你 爱丽克丝告诉我药是她给詹妮的
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我只是想和你谈谈
I just wanted to talk to you.
那到我房♥间吧
Let's go in my room.
我妈刚下班 她睡着了
My mom just finished her shift and she's asleep.
你收到我的短♥信♥了
So, um, you got my text?
是的 我只是想确定一下你没事
Yeah, I just wanted to make sure you're okay.
怎么了
What?
过去两年
I've just been calling you a murderer
我一直叫你凶手
for the past two years,
你还问我是不是还好
and you're asking me if I'm okay.
你受伤了
You were hurting,
你需要有个人怪罪
you needed someone to blame.
不 特雷
No, Trey,
那不是借口
that's not an excuse.
我应该相信你的
I should have believed you.
我只是不明白
I just don't understand
在发生这么多以后你为什么还在这
why you're still here after everything.
你应该恨我的
You should hate me.
我永远都不会恨你的
I could never hate you.
我们已经失去太多时间了
We've lost so much time already.
如果我现在不告诉你
And if I don't tell you this now,
我可能永远都没机会了
I might never get the chance.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
你记得詹妮以前是怎么
Do you remember how Jennie used to save
保留我们传的纸条吗
every note we ever passed?
-是的 -我最后一次来时
- Yeah. - The last time I was here,
发现了一盒子
I found box full of them,
我找到了这个
and I found this.
什么
What is it?
是...
It's...
你看看吧
Just read it.
"詹妮 麦肯娜有舞伴了吗"
"Hey, Jennie, does McKenna have a date for the dance yet?"
"我怎么知道 你为什么要问我"
"Who knows? Why are you bothering me about it?"
听起来像她
That sounds just like her.
是啊
I know, right?
"你为什么不有点骨气 告诉她你...
"Why don't you just grow a spine and tell her you...
喜欢她呢
like her already?
又或者更好的是
Or even better,
选一个正确的时间..."
just pick the right moment and..."
多亏了你们对资助基金慷慨的众筹
Thanks to all your generous GoFundMe contributions,
我们才能保留奥利维亚在她最爱的地方
we're able to keep Olivia's memory alive
我们学校
in the place that she loved most:
留下她的回忆
our school.
亨利 你来吧
Henry, will you do the honors?
你戴着奥利维亚的手镯
You're wearing Olivia's bracelet.
是的 她妈妈给我的 在...
Yeah, uh, her mom gave it to me after--
抱歉 爱丽克丝 我做不到
I'm sorry, Alex. I can't.
好 我明白
Fine. I get it.
你明白吗
Do you?
你为什么还站在这
Why are you even standing here?
我不知道 因为我很抱歉
I don't know. Because I'm sorry.
这就是瓦莱特想要的
Look, this is what Violet wants.
让我们争吵 反♥目♥成仇
For us to fight and turn against each other.
是她游戏的一部分
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表