剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
我想念那样
I miss that.
亨利·里奇蒙德
Henry Richmond!
见到你真开心 快进来
So good to see you! Come on in!
你好 里根太太
Hey, Mrs. Regan.
进来 进来
Come in, come in!
坐下
Sit down.
天 见到你们真的太开心了
Gosh, it is so good to see you.
是啊
Yeah, um...
这位...这位是我女朋友麦肯娜
Oh, this is-- This is my girlfriend, McKenna.
很高心见到你
So good to meet you.
我做了曲奇饼干
I made cookies.
-我去给你们拿 -谢谢
- Let me get them. - Thank you.
吃吧
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用客气
You're welcome.
你最后去的南加州大学吗
So did you end up at USC?
嗯嗯 没错
Oh, yeah, yeah, I did.
是的 事实上
I did, actually. Um...
我不得不说
I have to say,
那里的竞争比我想象的更加激烈
it's a little more competitive than I thought it would be.
我相信以你的能力完全能上这所大学
Well, I am sure you are more than equipped to handle it.
谢谢 里根女士
Thanks, Mrs. Regan.
我会尽我最大努力的
I'm doing my best.
你还好吗 花♥园♥怎么样了
Um, how-- how are you? How's the flower garden?
你还记得花♥园♥ 太贴心了
You are so sweet to remember.
我的丁香花都开了
It's, uh... You know, my lilacs are flourishing,
但我的牵牛花就开的不怎样
but my morning glories not so much.
那后院的柠檬树呢
What about the lemon tree in the backyard?
很好
Doin' great.
嗯 挺好的
Right, that makes sense.
她跟你是南加大同学吗
Is she at USC with you?
不 她还是高四的学生
No, she's a senior in high school,
但是 我们从小就认识了
but, uh, we've known each other since we were little kids.
对吧 麦肯娜
Right, McKenna?
什么
Sorry?
我刚在说我们很小的时候
I was-- I was just telling her how we've known each other
就认识了 直到最近才...
since we were really young, but just recently...
对 没错
Right, yeah. Um...
我想我们在经历奥利维亚事件之后才确认了
I guess we realized how we felt about each other
我们对彼此的感觉
after what happened to Olivia.
奥利维亚
Olivia?
发生了什么 亨利
What happened, Henry?
你没 没有听说任何相关消息吗
You didn't-- You didn't hear about any of that?
没有
No.
这个嘛...她...
Oh, well, uh, she was, um...
出车祸了
in a-- in a car accident.
天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
-我很抱歉 -不 我应该道歉
- I'm so sorry. - No, I'm-- I'm sorry.
我没想惹你不开心
I didn't mean to bring your day down.
我知道这听起来可能很疯狂
I know this might sound kind of crazy,
但奥利维亚的死有些奇怪
but, um, something strange happened with Olivia's death.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
她和一个女生吵了一架
She had a run-in with a girl,
我们认为也许马克认识这个女生
and we think maybe Marc knew her.
瓦莱特·西蒙斯
Violet Simmons?
亨利
Henry.
我认为你们该走了
I think you need to leave.
-里根女士 -马上出去
- Miss Regan. - You need to get out!
你们好大的胆子 出去
How dare you?! Get out!
-你可真含蓄 麦肯娜 -对不起
- Real subtle, McKenna. - I'm sorry.
我忍♥不住了 我得说些什么
I couldn't stand it. I had to say something.
发生什么了
What happened?
提瓦莱特的效果不太好
Mentioning Violet did not go well.
现在她讨厌我们所有人了
So I guess she hates us all now.
她是谁
Who's this?
你们想了解瓦莱特吗
You want to know about Violet?
你认识瓦莱特
You-- you knew Violet?
他们都死了
They're all dead.
和你说一下
Just so you know.
什么
What?
全都死了
All of them.
你也死定了
You're already dead, too.
什么玩意
Oh, what the hell?
-你为什么 -你玩了那个游戏
- Why do you-- - You played the game.
他们不让我玩
They wouldn't let me.
悬浮聚会
Light as a Feather?
在寄宿学校
At boarding school.
他们说只有大孩子才能参加
They said it was for older kids only,
说我不能玩 但是我看了
said I couldn't play, but I watched.
然后他们都死了
And then they all died.
莉娜
Lena!
进屋来
Get in here!
马克没有自杀
Marc didn't kill himself.
他是被推下去的
He was pushed.
那孩子挺好
So, that kid was cool.
搞什么 麦肯娜
What the hell, McKenna?
"你死定了"
"You're already dead"?
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
这些都是讣告
These are all obituaries.
...死于感染
他说他们玩了那个游戏 和你们一样
She said they played the game. Like you guys.
学生跳桥
我们得告诉爱丽克丝和坎迪斯
We have to tell Alex and Candace about this.
她们在哪儿
Where are they?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们之间都在吵架
I think we're all mad at each other.
你能去和好吗
Can you figure that out, please?
赶紧的
我在等你
你跟小麦说过了吗
《兴♥奋♥剂♥滥用与人体心脏》
爱丽克丝 你看起来不太好
Hey, Alex. You don't look so good.
普莱斯顿女士 你这是打击我的自信心
Ms. Preston, you're not helping with my self-esteem right now.
我能见坎迪斯吗
Uh, can I see Candace?
进来吧
Come on in.
你想吃点东西吗
You need something to eat?
我不能 我是说 我吃过晚餐了
I can't. I mean, I've already had dinner.
但你需要些什么
Well, you need something.
我只是需要和坎迪斯聊聊
I just need to talk to Candace.
动员大会之后我还没和她说过话
I haven't heard from her since the pep rally.
亲爱的
Well, sweetie...
坎迪斯不在这里
Candace isn't here.
什么 她去哪儿了
What? Where'd she go?
爱丽克丝 我感觉糟透了
Alex, I just feel awful.
警♥察♥说要强制性精神病治疗
The police were talking about a psychiatric hold,
那会记入她的永久档案
and that would go on her permanent record.
发生什么了
So what's happening?
坎迪斯要在一家治疗中心待几天
Candace is just spending a couple of nights at a therapy center.
什么地方
A what?
没有听起来那么可怕
It sounds scarier than it is.
只是个孩子们可以去
It's just a nice place where kids can go
进行放松和治疗的地方
to get a little relaxation and therapy.
你们经历了那么多事
After everything that you girls have been through,
我很高兴你的朋友推荐了这个地方
I'm just glad your friend recommended it.
我的朋友
My friend?
爱丽克丝
Hey, Alex.
别担心 日桥是个好地方
Don't worry. Daybridge is great.
我遭遇悲剧后也在那里待了一段时间
I spent some time there after I suffered from a loss.
是啊 你的父母
Oh, right, your parents.
还是说马克·里根
Or did you mean Marc Regan?
等等 不不不
Wait, no, no, no, no.
不不不 等等
No, no, no. No, no, no, wait.
等等 你们不明白 求求你们
Wait, guys, you don't understand, please.
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表