剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
看着我
...look at me.
坎迪丝 别说了
Candace, stop talking!
什么
What?
摄像机在直播 整个学校都在看
The camera was live. The whole school's watching.
你个贱♥人♥
You bitch!
你设计我
You set me up!
没有 斯坦利肯定是无意中打开了
No! Stanley must have left it on by accident.
我感到恶心
I'm gonna be sick.
小麦 拜托 我绝不会那样做的
Mack, come on, i would never do that!
我怎么可能那样做
How could I even do that?
你相信我 对吧
You believe me, right?
小麦
Mack?
天啊 我的人生被她毁了
Oh, my God, she ruined my life.
不 她没有 深呼吸
No, she didn't. Just breathe.
你和艾萨克 你在逗我吗
You and Isaac? Are you kidding me?
行了 爱丽克丝
Okay, Alex.
不行 有多久了
No! How long was it going on?!
这...这与你无关
That's... It's none of your business.
但肯定与奥利维亚有关
Well, it was definitely Olivia's business.
你为什么这么淡定
Why are you so calm about this?
-难道只有我 -别管了 好吗
- Am I the only one-- - Look, back off, okay?!
你不用吃什么药吗
Don't you have some pills or something to take?
你说真的吗
Wow, seriously?!
这样没有帮助 坎迪丝
It's not helping, Candace!
我不知道
I don't know.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
-里根夫人吗 -是的
- Mrs. Regan? - Yeah.
我叫特雷·埃默里
My name's Trey Emory,
我想问一个有关你儿子 马克的问题
and I just wanted to ask a question about your son, Marc.
请你离开
You get off my property.
如果你再来 我就报♥警♥
If you come back again, I'll call the police!
我得回学校了
I have to go back to school.
动员大会马上就要开始了
The pep rally's about to start.
好吧 不过首先
Okay, but first, here.
你得吃点东西
You need to eat something.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Welcome.
真好吃
It's good.
从什么时候开始你会参加赛前动员会了
Since when did you start going to pep rallies?
是啊 这的确不像我
Yeah, it's not really my thing,
但是他们要宣布学生会主席的结果了
but they're announcing the class president results,
我应该去给坎迪丝助威
and I should probably be there for Candace.
你觉得她有机会吗
You think she has a shot?
估计没有
Probably not.
你是个贴心的朋友
You're a good friend.
那好吧
All right, now, come on,
听起来坎迪丝需要你的声援
sounds like Candace is gonna need some of your pep.
是啊
Yes.
没有你 她们都不对了
They're not the same without you.
你才是她们的核心
You're like their star.
我不想说这个
I'd rather not talk about it.
你知道我不听闲话的
Listen, I'm not one to listen to rumors,
但是我听说发生的事了
but I heard what happened and--
对不起 我们现在成为朋友了吗
I'm sorry, are we friends now?
如果你以为在你对坎迪丝做了那勾当以后
Because if you think I'm gonna sit here and talk to you
我还能坐在这跟你说话
after what you did to Candace...
你还以为坎迪丝是你的朋友吗
Oh, so you think Candace is your friend?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
没什么 只是
Nothing. It's just...
她跟艾萨克讲了那些话
you're a lot more forgiving than I would be
你的心胸可比我打多了
after what she said to Isaac.
她说什么了
What did she say?
没什么 只是
Nothing. Just...
说这不是你第一次因为嗑药遇到麻烦了
this isn't the first problem that you've had with pills,
不过呢 什么来着
but... what was it?
"至少这次没死人"
"At least no one died this time."
你没对麦肯娜说什么吧
You didn't say anything to McKenna, did you?
这跟麦肯娜有什么关系
What does McKenna have to do with it?
女士们 好样的
Great job, ladies!
特雷 你来做什么
Trey, what are you doing here?
我们得谈谈
Hey, we need to talk.
我去了那个叫里根的孩子家 见了他妈妈
I went to that Regan kid's house and saw his mom.
-她怎么说 -她抓狂了
- Well, what'd she say? - She freaked out.
我说我有个关于马克的问题
I said I had a question about Marc,
她直接摔上了门
and she slammed the door in my face,
还威胁说要报♥警♥
threatened to call the cops.
也许她不想谈论她死去的儿子吧
Okay, well, maybe she doesn't want to talk about her dead kid.
没事 特雷 我们另外再想
Trey, it's fine. We'll figure something else--
不 你不明白
No! You don't understand.
我需要把事情搞好
I-- I need to make things right, okay?
那些孩子都认为是我杀了奥利维亚
All those kids in there think I killed Olivia.
不是你 都会过去的
You didn't, and it's gonna be fine.
好吗 会过去的
Okay? It's fine.
麦肯娜
McKenna?
你怎么会在这里
Why are you here?
莫里斯让我过来 在集♥会♥上说点什么
Morris asked me to come and say something at the rally.
加油
Go team.
晚点电♥话♥我吧
Call me later, okay?
什么情况
What was that about?
你知道那家伙是谁吧
You know who that guy is, right?
我从六岁就认识他了
Yeah. I've known him since I was six.
是他开车害死了我的...
Yeah, and he was also driving the car that killed my--
只是
Just--
只是你要答应我加倍小心
Just promise me you'll be careful.
好的
Okay.
亨利·里奇蒙德
Henry Richmond!
上次我站在这个舞台上以来
Last time I was up on this stage,
有了很大变化
a lot was different.
以为你不会来了
Didn't think you were gonna show.
你大选揭晓的晚上
On your big election results night?
我会错过吗
Think I'd miss that?
我猜不会
Guess not.
他们宣布♥什♥么了吗
Have they announced anything yet?
没有呢 不过
No, but come on.
我已经知道瓦莱特会击垮我
I already know Violet's gonna destroy me.
可我必须来
I had to come, though.
不想让她那么得意
Didn't want to give her the satisfaction.
我不想假装理解你和艾萨克之间
I'm not gonna pretend to understand
发生了什么
what happened between you and Isaac,
但是我会永远在你这边的
but I'm always here for you.
无论发生了什么
No matter what.
我希望我能喊出我妹妹想说的那句话
So, I hope I can speak for my sister
"狼队加油"
when I say, "Go, Wolves!"
这个赛季让我们为
And let's go out there this season
每一场比赛全力以赴
in each and every game,
狠揍对手
let's kick some ass!
谢谢
Thank you.
这才是咱们学校的精神
How's that for school spirit?
现在请大家注意
Okay, now, can I have your attention, please?
我有个简短的 但是激动人心的消息
I have a brief, but very exciting announcement.
我拿到今天学生会主席选举的结果了
I have the results of today's class president elections.
废话少说 我很高兴地宣布
So without further ado, I'm pleased to announce
你们学生会主席是
that your new Senior Class President is...
瓦莱特·西蒙斯
Violet Simmons.
恭喜 瓦莱特
Congratulations, Violet.
你想上台来发表几句感言吗
You want to come up and say a few words?
我知道你破坏了我的选举
I know you sabotaged me.
我会证明是你杀了奥利维亚
And I'm gonna prove that you killed Olivia.
最好快点
Better hurry.
说不定下一个就是你了
You might be next.
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表