剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
毕竟你在这住了一辈子
after living here your whole life.
是啊
Uh, yeah, um...
南加大
USC's...
很棒
it's amazing.
那里有很多人
There's so many people.
课程也很不错
The classes are great.
还有一堆的派对
Parties.
你想申请吗
You think you're gonna apply?
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
不管怎样
Anyway...
谢谢你能载我一程
thank you for the ride.
随时效劳
Anytime.
那就下周在奥利维亚的聚会上见吧
So, uh, I'll see you at Olivia's party next weekend.
对呀
Oh, right.
好 到时见
Yeah, um, I'll see you there.
麦肯娜
Hey, McKenna?
怎么了
Yeah?
你可能已经有伴陪你去聚会了吧
You probably already have a date to the party, right?
其实没有
Um, no, actually.
我是说 我一直想找来着 但是...
Um, I mean, I've been meaning to figure that out, but...
你想和我一起去吗
You want to go together?
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
相信我
Trust me.
不管我什么时候提起我妹妹的生日聚会
Whenever I'm talking about my sister's birthday party,
我都是非常认真的
I'm dead serious.
不然 她会杀了我
Otherwise, she'll kill me.
当然了 谢谢你
Um, yeah, thank you.
我是说好的 我很乐意
I mean, um, yes, I would love that.
很好
Okay, cool.
我一会儿给你发短♥信♥
I'll text you later,
我们可以到时候再商量细节
and we can figure out all the details then.
好
Okay.
很棒
Cool.
很棒
Cool.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
再见
Bye.
我猜你已经成功迈向了黑暗面
So guess your journey to the dark side is complete.
什么
What?
亨利·里奇蒙德 你是认真的吗
Henry Richmond? Seriously?
你跟亨利怎么了
What's your problem with Henry?
-他是个混♥蛋♥ -不 他不是
- Well, he's a dick. - No, he's not.
可能对你和你的那些耀眼的朋友们来说不是
Well, maybe not to you and your other sparkly friends,
-但他那样的家伙 -他那样的家伙
- but guys like that... ? - Guys like that.
所有你只是在推测吗
So what are you, just making assumptions?
你是说像你对我做的那样吗
You mean like you do with me?
我不想跟你谈这个
I'm not gonna talk to you about that.
你可以继续讨厌我 麦肯娜
You can keep hating me, McKenna,
但你错了
but you're wrong.
我有个消息
I have some news.
请分享吧
Share, please.
我有伴陪我去奥利维亚的聚会了
I have a date to Olivia's party.
是呀 这可是年度社交事件
Ah, yes, the social event of the year!
这个幸运儿是谁
Well, who's the lucky guy?
亨利·里奇蒙德
Henry Richmond.
怪不得你这么异乎寻常地开心
That explains the preternaturally good mood.
是啊
Yep.
还有件事
One more thing.
真漂亮
Oh, pretty.
多少钱
How much?
374美元
Um, $374?
但这包括了...
But that's including...
晚餐 鞋子 豪华轿车 大学学费吗
Dinner, shoes, limo, college tuition?
税
Tax.
我不会给你买♥♥的 孩子
It ain't gonna happen, kiddo.
你可以一直找你♥爸♥要钱
You could always ask your dad.
我们现在不太说话了
We're not exactly talking right now.
妈
Uh, Mom.
怎么了
What?
你确定你不介意我今晚不陪你吗
Are you sure you're okay with me leaving you tonight?
我可以...我可以留下来
I can-- I can stay
分发糖果 还有...
and-- and pass out candy and then--
亲爱的 我当然不介意
Sweetheart, of course it's okay.
去吧 和你的朋友们玩得开心
Go. Have fun with your friends.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
当然
Yeah, of course.
我们想让你过来
We want you to come.
真的吗
Really?
我正想着今晚
I was just starting to think tonight
我会孤身一人 看《死亡幻觉》
was just gonna be me, Donnie Darko,
吃一大盘玉米片
and, like, a huge plate of nachos.
听起来还挺不错的
Sounds kind of amazing.
真的吗
Really?
也许我们可以下周一起做这些事
Maybe we can do that next weekend.
那你是怎么打算的
So what's the plan?
你想要我去接你吗
Do you want me to pick you up?
你有车
You have a car?
好呀 七点半怎么样
Um, yeah. How about 7:30?
好 到时见
Perfect. I'll see you then.
抱歉我不小心听到了 亲爱的
Sorry for eavesdropping, dear.
我听到你今晚有活动了
Did I hear you have plans tonight?
有个女生 麦肯娜 邀请了我
Yeah, this girl, McKenna, invited me.
我们应该会去几个派对
I think we're going to a few parties.
这个消息太棒了
That's great news.
我知道重新开始很难
I know it's hard starting over,
尤其是你所经历的一切
especially given what you've been through.
失去挚爱总是很不易
Great loss is never easy.
谢谢 奶奶
Thanks, Nanna.
现在轮到你了
Oh, now you're gonna get it!
我不会放过你的 小麦
I'm comin' for you, Mack!
不不不
No, no, no, no!
天啊
Oh, my God!
我不会放过你的 小麦
I'm comin' for you, Mack.
我不会放过你的
I'm comin' for you.
我喜欢这些
I love those.
好可爱
So cute.
-这是谁 -这是她们几个姑娘
- Who's this? - Oh, well, this is the girls,
这是我们的隔壁邻居特雷
and this is our next-door neighbor Trey.
他们形影相随
They were inseparable.
那他在哪...
So where's--
-你们好 -小麦
- Hi! - Mack!
我正在了解你的新朋友
I was just getting to know your new friend,
她很讨人喜欢
who is delightful.
莫西
Moxie!
我奶奶养了猫
My grandma has cats.
它可能闻到味道了
She probably smells them.
我来 天啊
Oh, let me get-- Oh, jeez!
我去拿毛巾
Um, let me get some towels.
我们该走了
Um, we-- we should go.
很高兴认识你 瓦莱特
Oh, well, it was so nice to meet you Violet.
祝你们今晚玩得愉快
Have fun tonight!
十一点见
And I'll see you at 11:00.
-好的 -好吧
- Okay. -Okay?
晚安 詹妮
Good night, Jennie.
你没事吧
Hey, are you okay?
没事 没事
Yeah. Yeah, um...
不好意思 让你看到我妈那个样子
I'm sorry you had to see my mom like that.
如果你不介意 能不能不要提起...
If you wouldn't mind not mentioning that to the--
别让她们知道好吗
the girls or anything.
好的 当然
Yeah, course not.
谢谢
Thanks.
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表