剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
It's part of her game.
现在 我们真的很需要彼此 小麦
And right now, we really need each other, Mack.
是吗
Right?
我们是一边的
We're in this together.
不 我们不是
No, we're not.
不仅仅是你对詹妮所做的
It's not just what you did to Jennie.
你对我撒谎了 撒了好多年
You lied to me. For years.
然后你差点把我送到瓦莱特的陷阱里
And then you almost walked me into a trap with Violet,
都是因为你没有说实话
all because you couldn't tell the truth.
所以是的 我现在很难
So, yeah, I'm having a pretty difficult time
相信你 爱丽克丝
trusting you right now, Alex.
好 那告诉我 我要怎么做才能弥补
Okay, then tell me what I need to do to make it better.
你弥补不了
You can't.
特雷 我们得聊聊昨晚的事
Trey, we need to talk about what happened last night.
好
Oh, okay.
是因为你和亨利的事吗
Is it because of you and Henry?
不是
No.
我是说 是的 我的确需要解决那件事
I-- I mean, yeah, I do need to sort that out.
但现在还有很多其他事 特雷
But there's a lot of other stuff going on right now, Trey.
我明白 抱歉
I get it. I'm sorry.
你想用多久就用多久
Take as much time as you need.
-我可以等 -谢谢
- I can wait. - Thank you.
你做不做
Are we doing this or what?
做 走吧
Yeah, let's go.
我们进了瓦莱特家会给你发短♥信♥的
I'll text you when we get to Violet's.
好 我会确保她不离开的
Okay. I'll make sure she doesn't leave.
你俩小心点
You guys be careful.
你也是
You, too.
车走了
The car's gone.
不过我们还是得快点
We should still hurry, though.
如果我们触发警报
If we set off the alarm,
警♥察♥马上就来了或者...
will the cops come, like, right away, or... ?
我以前从没闯入过别人家
I've never broken into a house before.
你觉得我有过吗
And you think I have?
过来 托我一下
Come on, give me a knee.
托我一下
Give me a knee.
恭喜 你也正式成了一名罪犯了
Congratulations, you're officially a criminal, too.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你觉得神龛在那里吗
You think that's the shrine in there?
我觉得是的
I'd say so, yeah.
我继续看看
I'm gonna keep looking.
我觉得就是这个
I think this is it.
是的 我也找到了点东西 看
Yeah, I found something, too. Check it out.
日桥中心
Daybridge Center?
那不是坎迪丝在的地方吗
Isn't that where Candace is?
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
你昨晚见到坎迪丝了 对吗
You saw Candace yesterday, right?
见到了啊 怎么了
Yeah, why?
好 我们刚在瓦莱特家
Okay, we just found a brochure for the Daybridge Center
找到了日桥中心的资料册 还有收据
at Violet's, along with this receipt.
-什么收据 -是坎迪丝接受过的
- What kind of receipt? - It's an itemized list
所有治疗的清单
of all the treatments Candace is getting.
猜猜看是谁的信♥用♥卡♥付的钱
And guess whose credit card paid for the whole thing?
不会吧
No.
没错 而且这玩意还很贵
Yeah, and this shit is expensive, too.
他们在做这些疯狂的水疗
I mean, they're doing all this crazy water treatment,
盐水浮力池之类的
like flotation tanks and stuff.
不 不不不
No. No, no, no.
我可能是反应过度了
Look, I'm probably overreacting,
但我需要你把那张收据拍下来发给我 好吗
but I need you to send me a picture of that receipt, okay?
好 稍等
Yeah, hold on.
不
Oh, no.
老兄 我不喜欢这样
Dude, I don't like this.
为什么瓦莱特要给坎迪丝的治疗付钱
Why is Violet paying for Candace's treatment?
那是什么
What the hell is that?
这不是你想的那样
Look, that's not what you think it is.
是吗 那这是什么
Oh, really? What is it then?
我们可以待会儿再解决这个问题
We can sort this out later,
我们现在有更重要的事情要处理
but we have bigger shit to deal with.
-拜托 -去死吧
- Come on. - Go to hell.
等一下
Wait--
你想怎么恨我都行
Look, look, look, you can hate me all you want,
但我必须要问 出什么事了
but I have to ask. What's wrong?
坎迪丝有麻烦了 特雷刚打电♥话♥给我
Candace is in trouble. Trey just called me
显然 瓦莱特一直在为她
and, apparently, Violet's been paying for her treatment
在日桥的治疗付钱
at that Daybridge place.
-他们在让她做水疗 -不
- They're making her do water therapy. - No.
你还愣着干什么 你的车不是在这儿吗
What are you doing? Your car's here, right?
-我们得赶过去 -对 快走
- We have to go! - Yes! Go!
你们要去哪
Hey, where are you going?
你们得先登记
You have to check in first!
坎迪丝 坎迪丝
Candace? Candace!
你们来做什么
What are you guys doing here?
我们要带你回家 你快把东西收拾好
We're taking you home. C'mon, just pack your stuff.
我不走
I'm not going anywhere.
我知道你一时难以承受
Look, I know that this is a lot,
但是不安全 这里不安全
but this is not safe. It's not safe here.
我不知道你在说什么 但我是不会走的
I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm staying here.
没时间争这些了
Guys, we don't have time for this!
你能让我们单独谈谈吗
Can you just give us one minute, please?
她们马上就走
They're about to head out now.
就一会儿
One minute.
我知道你们是担心我
Guys, look, I get it, okay? You're worried about me--
你知道是瓦莱特付的钱吗
Did you know that Violet is paying for this?
-付什么的钱 -你的治疗
- For what? - For your treatment.
特雷和亨利在瓦莱特家里找到了收据
Trey and Henry found the receipts in Violet's house.
不 我妈妈说保险承担了费用
No. No, my Mom said the insurance covered it.
并不是
No.
等等 他们在她家里找到了收据
Wait, they found receipts in her house?
他们是闯进去的吗
Did they break into the house or something?
看到了吧 这就是我想说的
See? See, this is exactly what I'm talking about!
闯进别人家里
Breaking into people's houses?!
好了 这是个陷阱 坎迪丝
Okay, this is a trap, Candace!
你觉得瓦莱特为什么要付钱
Why do you think Violet is paying for this
让你做水疗
and making you do water therapy?!
她没让我做任何事
She's not making me do anything!
我想待在这里 这里正让我好起来
I want to be here! It's helping me get better!
你不需要好起来
You don't need to get better!
-你根本就没事 -不 我不好
- You're fine! - No, I'm not!
我理解你现在的处境
Look, I understand what you're going through.
但你不能假装这一切没有发生
But you cannot pretend that this is not happening.
坎迪丝 这是真的
Candace, this is real.
躲在这里并不能解决问题
And hiding in here is not gonna make it go away.
好了 你们该走了
That's it! It's time to go!
我们能再多待一会儿吗
Can we please just have one more second?!
快走
Now!
我们可以...
Guys, can we please...
我们可以回到平常那样吗
Can we please just go back to normal?
就像游戏之前那样
Like before the game.
回到一切发生之前
Before all of this happened.
可以吗 求你们了
Can we do that? Please?
我们做不到 我很抱歉 我们做不到
We can't. I'm sorry. We can't.
这是真的 你知道的 你知道的
This is real. You know. You know.
但你得离开这里 坎迪丝
But you need to get out of here, Candace.
注意 所有有空的工作人员 请前往203室
Attention, all available staff, room 203.
我们马上回来
We'll be right back.
她就要死了 她就要死了
She's dying, she's dying.
轻如鸿毛 硬如钢板
Light as a feather, stiff as a board.
我们得另想办法
We need to figure something else out.
我说不好 爱丽克丝 她不会听我们的
I don't know, Alex. She won't listen to us.
稍等
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表