剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
马克·里根赢了第一局
Yeah. Marc Regan won the first set,
第二局4比3领先
and he's up 4-3 in the second.
没事的 大哥会赢的
Well, that's okay. Big bro's gonna rally.
干♥死♥那些预科的 亨利
Kick his prep school ass, Henry!
天啊
Oh, my God!
加油 里奇蒙德
Go, Richmond! Ow!
詹妮和爱丽克丝在那
Oh, there's Jennie and Alex.
抱歉 就是友好的垃圾话
Sorry, just a little friendly trash talk.
我们差不多算是亨利的个人拉拉队
We're kind of Henry's personal cheerleading squad.
没事的 我自己也差不多算是个人拉拉队
It's okay. I'm kind of a personal cheerleader myself.
马克是我男朋友
Marc's my boyfriend.
真的吗
Oh, really?
是的 这个星期就两年了
Yeah, two years this week.
那你和亨利是...
So are you and Henry... ?
男女朋友 不是
Together? No.
我倒是想 但...
I mean, I wish, but...
假装我没说
Just pretend I didn't say that.
我保证不会告诉别人的
I promise I won't tell anyone.
顺便说一下 我叫瓦莱特
I'm Violet, by the way.
我是麦肯娜
Oh, I'm McKenna.
小麦 这边
Yo, Mack, over here!
那是我姐 我得走了
Oh, that's my sister. I have to go.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- Nice to meet you. - Yeah, you, too.
你狠狠把里奇蒙德收拾了一顿
You kicked Richmond's butt.
不错 对吧
Not bad, right?
好几个好大学都想要他
That guy's getting recruited by some pretty good colleges.
等等
Hey, hold on.
怎么了
What?
既然我们现在已经在一起两年了
Well, since we've been together for two years now,
我觉得我们要做点特别的事
I thought that we would do something special
来纪念一下
to commemorate it.
就在这桥上吗
Right here on the bridge?
我乐意
Hey, I'm down.
你就是只猪
Hey, you're a pig.
我想那意味着我们是正式的男女朋友了
Yeah, I guess that means we're officially... official.
你懂的
You know it.
来
Here.
你听说了吗 汉娜死了
她室友今早在床上发现她的
过敏反应
过敏反应
Allergic reaction?
拜托 她一定是在玩我们
C'mon, she's screwing with us.
就是因为那晚那愚蠢的游戏 是吗
It's from that stupid game the other night, remember?
是的 但...
Yeah, but...
天啊 那...
Oh, my God. That's...
很熟悉吧
Familiar?
你为什么浪费时间和我们说这些
Why are you wasting our time with this?
我们都知道结局
We all know how it ends.
男朋友疯了 从桥上跳下去
Boyfriend loses his shit and swan dives off a bridge.
不准你那么说他
Don't you talk about him like that!
你不知道他为我做了什么
You have no idea what he did for me!
不管是什么肯定没那么好
Whatever it was couldn't have been that great.
看看你背后的那玩意
I mean, look at the thing on your back.
-好了 我受够了 -等等 亨利 别
- Okay, I'm done with this shit! - Wait, Henry, don't!
现在就告诉我们怎么结束这个诅咒
Tell us how to stop this curse now,
否则我发誓我把这该死的东西烧掉
or I swear I'll burn this damn thing!
怎么 觉得我在诈你
What, you think I'm bluffing?
我要答案 现在就要
I want answers, and I want them now!
不 不
No! No!
-怎么结束这件事 -不
- How do we stop this? - No!
亨利 我们需要那书 快住手
Henry, we need that! Stop!
亨利 放下 求你了
Henry, drop it, please.
-不 -不
- No! - No!
该死
Oh, shit.
很好 现在我们怎么办
Great. What do we do now?
她可能在任何地方
She could be anywhere.
真难以置信我们让她跑掉了
I can't believe we let her get away.
我们
We?
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
怎么了
What?
你在想什么
What were you thinking?
你为什么要那样朝她大发脾气
Why would you flip out on her like that?
对不起 对不起
Look, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
只是她... 她杀了我妹
It's just she-- she killed my sister,
我不能冒着有人要受伤的风险
and I couldn't take listening to her bullshit for one more second
多听一秒她的鬼话
and risk someone else getting hurt,
尤其是...
especially...
尤其是某个我更...
especially somebody I care about more than...
对不起
I'm sorry.
那很奇怪
Hey, that is weird.
是啊 就像百吉饼里面
Yeah. Like on the inside of the bagel
有很多小的奇怪的虫子在爬
was crawling with these little weird bugs.
太恶心了
It was so gross.
是啊 我很抱歉 小瓦 那一定糟透了
Yeah, I'm sorry, V, that sucks.
奇怪的事不仅这一件 马克
That's not the only weird thing that's happened, Marc.
我是说 我知道这听起来很疯狂
I mean, I know it sounds crazy,
但自从我们玩了...
but ever since we played that...
怎么了
What's going on?
不知道
I don't know.
谁
Who?
萨姆·阿♥拉♥伽士 你认得他吗
Sam Allagash. You know him?
天啊
Oh, my God.
车祸
A car crash?
马克 和她说的一模一样
Marc, that's like what she said.
我知道
I know.
一次可能是偶然 但是两次
Once would be a coincidence, but twice?
我不知道
I don't know.
加比在哪
Where's Gabby?
她上周末回圣塔芭芭拉了
She went back to Santa Barbara last weekend.
我们要去那里
That's where we're going.
如果我们知道她应该怎么死
If we just knew how she was supposed to die,
我们就有了她的把柄
we'd have something on her.
我们可以让她开口
We could get her to talk.
对
Yeah.
我们得先找到她
We have to find her first,
然后我们...
and then we have...
什么
What?
莉娜说她看到他们玩轻如鸿毛
Lena said she watched them play Light as a Feather.
瓦莱特也说过
Violet even said that, too.
对
Right.
如果她看他们玩了...
Well, if she watched them play the game...
那莉娜就听到瓦莱特应该怎么死了
Then Lena heard how Violet's supposed to die.
-好了 走吧 -等等 等等 等等
- Okay, let's go. - Wait, wait, wait.
你去吧 里根一家不会想看到我的
You go. The-- the Regans don't want to see me again.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的 去吧 我不能去
Yeah, go. I can't.
而且我得找到瓦莱特
Besides, I need to find Violet.
找到莉娜打给我 好吗
Just call me when you find Lena, okay?
亨利
Henry?
谢谢你
Thank you.
你们在这干什么
What are you guys doing here?
两个人 加比 和你预测的一模一样
Two people, Gabby, just like how you predicted.
别想拿巧合糊弄我们
And don't try and tell us it's some kind of coincidence.
我不知道 抱歉 只是场游戏而已
I don't know. I'm sorry. It's just a game.
那场游戏里发生了什么 你做了什么
What happened in that game? What did you do?
我们会死吗
Are we going to die?
抱歉 我之前不知道
I'm sorry. I didn't know.
我们会死吗
Are we going to die?!
好了 你得告诉我们发生了什么
Okay, look, you have to tell us what's happening!
相信我 你们是不会相信的
Trust me. You wouldn't believe me even if did.
所以你的确知道
So you do know.
在我报♥警♥前走吧 好吗
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表