剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
Marc? Why-- why Marc?
他有和你说过他的女朋友吗
Did he ever talk to you about his girlfriend?
瓦莱特
Violet?
为什么他女朋友很重要
Why is this so important?
是关于麦肯娜的
It's about McKenna.
还有奥利维亚
And Olivia.
她们有人告诉你
Did either of them tell you
她们在万圣节之夜玩的一个游戏吗
about the game they played on Halloween night?
好了 任务很简单
All right, the assignment is simple.
每队必须拆开和记录
Each team must disassemble and document
汽化器的每一个部分
each part of these carburetors
然后再把他们组装好
and then put them back together again.
开始吧
Get to it.
我们先得把承油盘放干
We need to drain the oil pan first.
谢谢 我知道
Thanks, I know.
怎么了
What?
我给你发了个链接
I'm sending you a link.
我爸妈拿着我的手♥机♥
My parents took my phone.
好 那你回家看
Okay, so check it when you get it home.
谢谢你的关心 但我现在已经戒了
Thanks for your concern, but I'm clean now.
我不是说你
I wasn't thinking about you.
我说的是麦肯娜她姐
I was thinking about McKenna's sister.
有意思的是大家都这么关心你和这些药
It's funny, everyone's so concerned about you and these pills,
而詹妮死于毒品
and then there's Jennie, who died of a heart attack,
引发的心脏病
triggered by drugs.
现在都没人发现 这也太疯狂了
It's crazy no one's figured it out yet.
尤其是麦肯娜
Especially McKenna.
动作快点
Work faster.
我可不想得个"F"
I don't want an "F."
或者我可以把这告诉麦肯娜
Or I could just shoot this on over to McKenna.
别说了 你想要什么
Stop! Just-- What do you want?
我们得再玩一次轻如鸿毛
We have to play Light as a Feather again.
你 我 麦肯娜和坎迪丝
You, me, McKenna and Candace.
-为什么 -因为我说的
- Why? - Because I said so.
说服她们参加
Help convince them.
或者真♥相♥大白
Or it all comes out.
和瓦莱特上的汽车课程怎么样
Hey, how was Violet in auto shop?
-麦肯娜... -怎么了 爱丽克丝
- McKenna-- - What? Alex, what's wrong?
我... 我得和你谈谈
I just-- I need to tell you something.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
我和里奇蒙德在更衣室摒弃前嫌了
Me and Richmond hugged it out down in the locker room.
是的 他告诉我
Yeah, he told me
在那场车祸中奥利维亚发生了什么
about what happened to Olivia during the car crash.
还有墓地的游戏
And about the game at the cemetery.
所以你现在觉得我们疯了
So you think we're insane now?
不
No.
如果你相信的话就不是
Not if you believe it.
真的吗 麦肯纳
Is this real, McKenna?
我只是...
I just--
我不想让我们之间变得更怪
I didn't want to make things weirder between us,
我不想你觉得我疯了
and I didn't want you to think that I was crazy,
或是我在编奥利维亚的瞎话
or that I was making stuff up about Olivia.
但 是的 我觉得是真的
But, yeah, I think it's real.
好
Okay.
那我给里根太太打电♥话♥
Then I'll call Mrs. Regan.
我和你说了我会告诉他的
I told you that I was going to tell him about this.
对不起 就那么说出口了
I'm sorry. It just came out.
如果人们知道我们说的这些话
People are either gonna think that we're crazy
要不就觉得我们疯了
or that we were somehow involved in Olivia's death
要不我们就不知怎的和奥利维亚的死有关了
if they hear the type of stuff that we have been saying.
我们不能就这么说这种事
We can't just babble about this type of stuff.
你觉得我有和任何人说这些吗
Do you think I'm saying anything to anyone?
尽管每个人都侧眼看我
Despite the fact that everybody looks at me sideways
觉得是我把奥利维亚害死的
and thinks I got Olivia killed.
亨利应该知道 他也与这件事有关
Henry deserves to know. He's in this, too.
太感谢了 里根太太 真的谢谢你
Thank you so much, Mrs. Regan. I really appreciate it.
天 你还好吗
Oh, my God! Are you okay!?
怎么了 发生什么事了
What happened? What happened?
麦肯纳 这和瓦莱特说的一模一样
McKenna, that was exactly like Violet said it would be.
这是瓦莱特预测的
Violet predicted this.
去里根家吗
The Regans?
是的 我们下学后去
Yeah. We'll go after school.
你要不要去医务室看看
Hey, do you need to go to the nurse or anything?
我没事
I'm fine.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我 我没有
I-- I don't--
那很显然 你没有吸取教训
So lesson not learned, obviously.
麦肯娜 等等
McKenna, wait!
烦心事已经够多了 我还得操心这个吗
On top of everything else, I have to deal with that, too?
我搞不懂
I don't get it.
所有的绿植都在枯萎
All the plants are dying.
说不定是自来水的缘故
Maybe it's the tap water.
我应该买♥♥个过滤器...
I should get a filter...
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
只是...
It's just, uh...
学习了一天很累
it's been a day.
艾萨克情况稳定
Well, Isaac is stable,
只是没人能查明他中的什么毒
but nobody can make heads or tails of the toxicology.
他会好起来吗
Is he gonna be okay?
你想不想 我不知道
You wanna, I don't know,
等下看个电影之类的
see a movie later or... ?
事实上 亨利等下要来接我
Um, actually, Henry's gonna pick me up.
你们之间越来越认真了嘛
Things are getting serious, huh?
嗯
Um, yeah.
算是吧 我也不清楚
Kind of. I don't-- I don't know.
亨利很好
I mean, Henry's great.
只是没那么...
It's just not quite...
跟你以为的不太一样
Everything you thought it'd be?
对
Yeah.
我不知道我现在能不能处理好这段关系
I just... I don't know if I can handle that right now.
你是我见过的最坚强的人了
Hey, you are the strongest person I know.
妈
Mom.
你需要从医院药房♥买♥♥一盒避孕套吗
Do you need a box of condoms from the hospital pharmacy?
妈
Mom!
恶心
Gross.
好吧 抱歉
Well-- Okay, sorry.
怎么了
What's up?
你说我还是弗兰纳里·奥康纳
With me or Flannery O'Connor?
真的吗 爸 我只想做我的作业
Seriously? Dad, I'm just doing my homework.
很开心你能这么说
Glad to hear it.
赶紧的
我在等你
你跟小麦说过了吗
就是这了
This is it.
好 你就在这等着
All right, uh, you are gonna wait here.
什么
What the hell?
你已经惹恼过她一次了
You already pissed her off once.
他说的对
He's right.
好吧
Fine.
还有 你能不能不要靠在我车上
And just-- Can you not lean on my car?
请
Please?
谢谢
Thanks.
他真"礼貌"
He's so polite.
什么他都说"请"
He says "Please" And everything.
麻烦你能不能态度好一点
Can you please be nice?
我不想老是对你生气
I'm tired of being mad at you.
你已经生了我好几年的气了
You've been mad at me for years.
我以为你已经习惯了
I figured you were used to it.
我已经快释怀了
Well, I was getting over it
直到你把他拉进这个
until you dragged him into this.
我开始记起当你的朋友是什么感觉
I was starting to remember what it was like to be your friend.
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表