剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
只是
It's just...
我们才刚开始了解彼此
I feel like we barely connected,
就发生了这么可怕的事情
and then this horrible, horrible thing happened.
现在我们还能考虑"我们"的事吗
I mean, is it even okay to think about an "Us" right now?
希望如此
I hope so.
我本来还指望你能
I was kind of counting on you being the one thing
给我一些希望
that gives me hope right now.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
嗯
Yeah.
当然
Absolutely.
我心里可能还是不敢相信利维走了
I guess part of me still can't believe Livvy's gone.
我今早还听了
I heard a song this morning
她在我赢大富翁时放的歌♥
that she put on that playlist that time I had mono...
是啊
Oh, right.
我还真拿起电♥话♥给她发了短♥信♥
I actually picked up my phone to text her about it.
我好想她
I just miss her so much.
我们都想
Yeah, we all do.
我有个想法
Listen, I had a thought,
想先跟你说一下
and I wanted to run it by you first.
好啊 什么想法
Sure. What?
我想去竞选
Well, I was thinking of running
利维空出来的学生会主席职位
for Livvy's spot as class president.
你不觉得太
You don't think that's too...
你 你去啊
No, you totally should.
是吗 我一直想竞选
Really? I mean, 'cause I always wanted to run,
但这从来都是她的职位
but it was always her thing.
坎迪丝 她肯定希望你去的
Candace, she would want you to.
但你不觉得大家会觉得我
But you don't think people are gonna think
想变成奥利维亚第二吗
I'm trying to be like the new Olivia?
大家会怎么说呢
Like, what is everyone gonna say about that?
我知道奥利维亚会怎么说
I know what Olivia would say.
谁管废柴怎么想呢
"Who gives a shit about those losers?
反正我不管
I certainly don't."
你模仿得还真像
Hey, that was actually really good.
是吧
I know.
搞什么
What the hell?
艾萨克
Isaac!
你怎么还跟她说话
What are you doing even talking to her?
你跟她说我们的事了吗
Did you tell her about us?
-根本 -说了吗
- There-- -Did you?!
根本就没有我们这一说 坎迪丝
There is no "Us," Candace.
抱歉 不可能
I'm sorry. Just... no.
什么情况
What was that?
没什么 我
Nothing. I--
悲痛的时候都会说蠢话 对吧
People say stupid shit when they're grieving, right?
坎迪丝
Candace!
怎么回事
What's going on?!
你还来吗
Hey, you still coming?
-我会去的 -好的
- Yeah, I'll be right there. - Okay, cool.
莫里斯先生
Mr. Morris?
有什么要帮忙的吗
How can I help you?
参加竞选的声明
The statement of intent to run for class office.
很好
Great!
放到另一边就好
Just put it with the other one.
另一边
Other one?
篮子里
In the basket.
祝你好运
Good luck.
申请人 瓦莱特·西蒙斯
开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
她是个女巫
She's a witch.
天啊 她不是女巫
Jesus! She's not a witch!
你们俩没注意到
Haven't you guys noticed anything weird
最近周围发生的怪事吗
going on around you lately?
比如
Like what?
比如今天早上 我正在亲亨利
Like, this morning, I was kissing Henry,
突然就有两只鸟
and all of a sudden, these two birds
撞上挡风玻璃
just come slamming into the windshield.
你当时在亲亨利
You were kissing Henry?
那不是重点好吗
That's... not the point of the story.
但是的
But, yes.
怎么着 在八年之后
So, what, after eight years,
你的嘴唇终于碰到亨利的了
your lips finally touch Henry's?
我要听细节
I demand details.
我会说细节的 我发誓
Details will come, I swear.
但是我们能专心一点吗
But can we please just focus?
好吧
Fine.
还有人碰到奇怪的事吗
Anybody else?
昨天我起来的时候
Yesterday when I woke up,
我们的植物都死了
all of our plants were dead.
看到了吧 我觉得坎迪丝说的是对的
See? I think Candace was right.
从某种奇怪的层面
In some weird way,
瓦莱特和奥利维亚的死是有关的
Violet had something to do with Olivia's death,
某种反常的
something unnatural.
反常的
Unnatural?
那是什么意思 麦肯娜
What the hell does that mean, McKenna?
特雷告诉我车里的事了
Trey told me what happened in that car.
和瓦莱特预测的一模一样
It was exactly the way Violet predicted it would go down.
-但那是... -一模一样
- But that was-- - Exactly the way she predicted it!
连放的歌♥都一样
Right down to the song that was playing on the radio.
我就知道
I knew it.
那我们怎么办
So what do we do?
-我要去她家 -什么 为什么
- I'm gonna go to her house. - What? Why?
因为我们不了解她
Because we don't know anything about her,
我不会等你淹死
and I'm not gonna wait until you drown
或者爱丽克丝窒息了 再有所行动
or Alex chokes out to do something about it.
拜托你 答应我你会小心的
Please, just promise me you'll be careful.
我会的
I will.
没什么的 谢谢你的邀请 地址在哪
欧弗布鲁克巷3684号♥
怎么了
更想和你当面谈谈 看到请回复
一直在想你说的事情
你要去哪吗
Are you going somewhere?
瓦莱特和我要一起为考试复习
Violet and I have to study for a test.
她说我可以在她家睡一晚
She said I could sleep over.
你有和她说你被禁足了吗
Did you not explain to her that you're grounded?
妈 你要去上夜班
Mom, you're going on a night shift.
你都不在家
You're not even gonna be here.
-别闹了 麦肯娜 -天啊
- Stop it, McKenna! - Oh, my God!
好 我不去
Fine, I won't go!
我被禁足了
I'm grounded.
奥利维亚的事我很抱歉
Look, I am so sorry about Olivia.
我对我那晚的行为感到抱歉
And I'm very sorry about how I acted that night.
我...
I'm...
对不起我溜出去了
I'm sorry I snuck out,
还有...
and...
对不起我表现得这么混♥蛋♥
I'm sorry for being an asshole.
我们休战 好吗
Let's just call it a truce, okay?
以前的事都一笔勾销
Let's clean the slate.
我们都管好自己
We'll both behave ourselves.
成交
Deal?
成交
Deal.
那我能去瓦莱特家吗 求你了
Can I go to Violet's, please?
她父母在吗
Are her parents gonna be there?
她和她奶奶一起住
Well, I think she lives with her grandmother,
但我想是的
but I assume so.
好
Yeah.
你可以去
You're free.
但是你得告诉我
But you have to tell me
你在哪 和谁在一起 好吗
where you are and who you're with, okay?
还有拜托你不要喝酒
And no drinking, please.
我能向你提同样的要求吗
Well, can I ask the same from you?
我在努力 孩子
I'm trying? Kid.
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表