剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
《悬浮聚会》前情提要
Previously on Light as a Feather...
你准备带谁去参加奥利维亚的派对
Who are you bringing to Olivia's party?
你想和我一起去吗
You want to go together?
-好的 -很好
- Yeah. - Okay.
别告诉我这又是你的
Don't tell me this is another one
万圣节恶作剧
of your Halloween prank thingies.
她有点奇怪 但是就让她来一晚
She's a little awkward, but what's the problem
有什么大不了的呢
with just having her come for one night?
-邀请她吧 -太好了
- Let's invite her. - Cool.
我为你准备了礼物 你想要的裙子
I got you something. It's the dress you wanted.
我们得先干点吓人的事
We have to do something spooky.
轻如鸿毛
How about Light as a Feather,
硬如钢板怎么样
Stiff as a Board?
领头人要讲一个故事
The leader tells a story
关于这个人会怎么死的故事
about how the person is going to die.
奥利维亚在高速路上疾驰
Olivia flew down the highway.
等她看到那辆卡车时
By the time she saw the truck... -
有些太晚了
it was too late.
高速路上的断臂 真扭曲
Severed arm on the freeway. Pretty twisted.
下一个谁想来
So who wants to go next?
爱丽克丝·波特努瓦从来没有词穷的时候
Alex Portnoy was never at a loss for words
直到她弥留的最后几分钟
until her last moments on earth.
她小小的身躯躺在那里
She looked so small lying there,
窒息 恐惧
choking, terrified,
无声地恳求
wordlessly pleading.
但没人能帮她
But no one could help.
他们说缺氧十分钟
They say ten minutes without oxygen
就会永远脑死亡
will leave somebody brain damaged for life.
但是爱丽克斯很幸运
Maybe Alex got lucky.
她的心脏五分钟后就停跳了
Her heart stopped after five.
这绝对是最棒的万圣节
Literally the best Halloween ever!
真不敢相信艾萨克的姐姐
I cannot believe that Isaac's sister
带我们参加了大学派对
got us into a college party.
严格来说是大专
Technically junior college.
你怎么了
What's your problem?
还在想墓地的事吗
Is this still about the graveyard?
说实话 没错
As a matter of fact, yes, it is.
怎么了 只有我认为
What? Am I the only one that thought
那个游戏真的很操蛋吗
that that game was seriously messed up?
我觉得很好玩
I thought it was funny.
瓦莱特很特别
Violet is unique,
但她只是想交朋友
but she's just trying to make friends.
再说了 我们对她多好
Plus we did such a nice thing.
她到底在哪里
Where is she anyway?
可能在预言某个陌生人的死亡呢
You know, probably off predicting the deaths of random strangers.
12:04 给我回信息 我很担心
11:30 请回电
11:10 已经11点10分了 你在哪里
七个未接电♥话♥
该死 我得去找她
Shoot, I need to find her.
怎么了 我得搭她的车回去
What? She's my ride.
过了宵禁时间两小时
Two hours past curfew?
你妈妈会怎么杀死你
How bad is your mom gonna kill you?
我想进去就知道了吧
I guess I'm gonna have to find out.
麦肯娜 再次感谢今晚带我玩
Hey, McKenna, thanks again for tonight.
如果那个游戏吓到你们了 很抱歉
I'm sorry if that game creeped you guys out.
相信我
Oh, trust me.
可能是有点吓人 不过没关系
I mean, maybe a little, but it's fine.
好
Okay, cool.
如果你想的话 我们可以串个口供
Hey, if you want, we can make something up.
告诉你妈妈我撞车了
Tell your mom I had car trouble
或者你手♥机♥关机了
or your phone's dead.
没关系
Oh, it's fine.
我 我会搞定的
I'll-- I'll handle it.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
我会先为你留着那条裙子
I'll hold onto the dress for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
该死 你吓到我了
Shit! You scared me!
凌晨1点 天啊
1:00 A. M.? Jeez!
不管你去干什么了 希望这值得你这么做
Whatever you were doing, I hope it was worth it,
因为你被禁足了
because you are grounded.
什么 妈妈 不
What? Mom, no.
周六是奥利维亚的派对
Olivia's party's on Saturday.
你知道我要和亨利一起去的
You know I'm going with Henry.
我错过宵禁时
You should have thought
就应该想到这一点的 麦肯娜
of that before you missed curfew, McKenna.
你都在想什么呢
What were you thinking?
这一点都不像你
This isn't like you.
没错
Yeah, exactly.
我从来不会做任何错事
I literally never do anything wrong.
你能不能就像个普通的父母
Can you please just let this slide
让这事过去算了 求你了
like a normal parent? Please?!
我不是普通的父母 麦肯娜
Well, I'm not a normal parent, McKenna.
相信我 我也想
Trust me, I wish I were.
那又怎么了
Okay, so what?
我呢
What about me?
我什么时候能正常
When do I get to be normal again?
我们明早再说这件事
We'll talk about this in the morning.
很高兴你还没有死
I'm glad you're not dead.
麦肯娜 昨天你妈妈怎么说
Hey, McKenna, what happened with your mom yesterday?
被禁足了
Grounded.
该死
Oh, shit.
那奥利维亚的派对呢
What about Olivia's party?
那亨利呢
What about Henry?
我还没有告诉亨利
Um, haven't exactly told Henry,
但是 我能怎么办呢
but, what am I supposed to do?
不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes.
他下周日就要回南加大了
Well, he goes back to USC next Sunday.
这应该是我最后的机会了
This was kind of my only shot.
那就别管你妈妈了 去参加派对
Well, then blow off your mom and go to the party.
我不能这么做 没办法的
I can't do that. There's no way.
麦肯娜 总是会有办法的
McKenna, there's always a way.
正如我竞选班长时说的
As I promised when I was running for class president,
今年 我们筹资活动百分之三十的收入
this year, 30% of proceeds from fundraisers
会捐给垂柳瀑高中反霸凌活动
will go towards the Willow Falls High anti-bullying initiative.
霸凌 就像那天
Bullying? You mean like the other day
你那小机器喷了新来的女生一身红
when your little machine sprayed red crap all over the new girl?
那不是霸凌 诺琳
That wasn't bullying, Noreen.
那只是一次不幸的意外
That was an unfortunate mishap.
对吗 瓦莱特
Right, Violet?
当然了
Oh, definitely.
瓦莱特周六还要去我的派对呢
Violet's even coming to my party Saturday.
恶霸会这么做吗
Would a bully do that?
无论如何 百分之三十的收益
So, anyway, 30% of proceeds.
我们要想想办什么筹资活动
We need to figure out what fundraisers we're doing.
周六还去吗
看起来动作有点迟钝 波特努瓦
Looking kind of sluggish there, Portnoy.
你还好吗
Everything okay?
那当然了 教练
Hundred percent, coach.
等等
Hold on.
有什么事就告诉我 好吗
You'd tell me if something was going on, right?
老实说 还是算了吧
Honestly, probably not.
别担心
Don't worry.
我没事
I'm fine.
莫西
Moxie.
它总是从你家篱笆上的洞那溜到我家来
Keeps sneaking into our yard through the hole in your fence,
所以我就补上了
so I fixed it.
小可怜
Poor baby.
它可能想跟我出去玩了
She probably misses hangin' out with me.
那天我跟你说的话
Listen, about what I said to you the other day.
其实我有点忙
Um, you know, I'm kind of busy,
正在做准备 所以
getting ready for something, so...
对 奥利维亚·里奇蒙德那个淫♥荡♥大聚会
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表