剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
你刚刚说什么
What did you just say to me?!
什么 我不知道你在说什么
What? I don't know what you're talking about.
女士们 发生什么了
Ladies, what's going on here?
她刚才威胁我
She just threatened me!
但重点是她杀了奥利维亚
But first she killed Olivia!
我不知道她怎么杀的 但凶手就是她
I don't know how she did it, but it was her!
她还说我就是下一个 你凭什么敢那样威胁我
And she said I'm next. Don't you ever threaten me like that.
我什么话都没说
I didn't say anything to you!
离我远点 你疯了
Just stay away! You're insane!
不 你是个疯子 婊♥子♥
No, you're a psycho! You're a bitch!
坎迪丝 住嘴 住嘴
Candace, stop! Stop!
普莱斯顿小姐 够了
Miss Preston, that is enough!
不 是她疯了 她杀死了奥利维亚
No, she's crazy, and she killed Olivia!
放开我 麦肯娜 告诉他们
Let me go! McKenna, tell them!
是她杀的
It was her!
-是她杀的 -带她出去 带她出去
- It was her! - Get her out! Get her out!
麦肯娜 请坐下
McKenna, please take your seat.
请
Please.
你还好吗
You okay?
坎迪丝在停车场又发狂了
Candace freaked out again in the parking lot.
我不知道她为什么恨我
I don't know why she hates me.
她们全这样 我明明那么努力示好了
I mean, they all do. I try so hard to be nice.
我知道
I know.
一直以来这些女孩都是一个集体
These girls have been tight for the longest time,
奥利维亚一死 她们变得一团糟
and when Olivia died, it messed them up.
我们全都一团糟
It messed all of us up.
我理解
I understand.
但我还是有一点害怕
I'm still a little bit shaken up, though.
你能送我回家吗
Do you mind giving me a ride home?
没问题
Sure, yeah.
谢谢你送我回来
Thank you for the ride.
随时吩咐
Anytime.
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
嗯 嗯
Yeah, yeah.
爱丽克丝和坎迪丝的妈妈谈过
Alex talked to Candace's mom,
她回家了 所以...
and she's home, so...
那挺好的
Well, that's good.
嗯
Yeah.
早些时候的事我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry about earlier.
我知道你和特雷有过一段
I know you and Trey have history.
只是我一看到那家伙的脸 我就...
It's just seeing that guy's face, I...
没事 我理解
No, I get it.
现在事情真的是一团糟
Things are really messed up right now.
我只希望我们能有一个安稳的夜晚
I just wish we could have one normal night
不用担心什么疯狂的事会发生
without something crazy happening.
夜晚还没结束
Well, night's not over yet.
是啊
Yeah.
我妈倒是今天上夜班
My mom does have a night shift.
你想进来坐坐吗
Do you want to come in?
嗯 好啊
Yeah, I do.
房♥间不错
Nice room.
我该走了
I should probably go.
再次感谢你送我回来 艾萨克
Thank you again for the ride home, Isaac.
你真是个好人
You're such a great guy.
没事 不客气
Yeah, no problem.
你想出去逛逛吗
Hey, do you want to hang out for a little bit?
好的
Okay.
哪儿也别去
Don't go anywhere.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你确定你妈不会回家吗
Are you sure about your mom?
确定 她整晚都不在家
Yeah, she's gone all night.
搞什么
What the hell?
该死
Shit.
怎么啦
What's wrong?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你在监视他们吗
You're spying on them?
不 艾萨克 你不懂
No. Isaac, you don't understand.
坎迪丝是对的 你就是个神经病
Candace was right. You're a psycho.
我要告诉大家
I'm telling everyone.
不不 我知道这看起来是很奇怪
No, no! I know it seems weird,
但我这样做是有原因的
but there's a reason.
-那样做 -是的
- For that? - Yeah.
稍后我会向你解释一切的
And I'll explain all of it, later.
只是现在 我真的只想...
Just right now, I'd really rather just...
这是什么
What the hell is that?
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表