剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you?
该死 我们得赶紧去艾萨克的储物柜
Oh, shit, we need to get to Isaac's locker, now!
为什么
What for?
报复时间到
It's payback time.
走吧
Come on.
天啊
Oh, my God!
艾萨克还在吹嘘他去年
Isaac's still gloating about those fetal pigs
丢在我背包里的胎儿猪
he put in my backpack last year.
你们这帮小孩子和你们疯狂的前戏
You kids and your crazy foreplay.
别告诉我这又是你的
Don't tell me this is another one
万圣节恶作剧
of your Halloween prank thingies.
没错 我把最好的留在最后
Yeah, and I've been saving the best for last.
他在那里
There he is.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, baby.
抱歉
Um, sorry!
开始了
Here we go.
该死
Oh, damn it.
没成功
It didn't work.
你很努力 宝贝 明年努力
Nice try, babe. Maybe next year.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你好
Hi.
我是麦肯娜
I'm McKenna.
抱歉我刚刚吓成那样
Sorry for freaking out like that.
不 我明白
No, I-- I get it.
我肯定也会有这种反应
I would have reacted the same way.
奥利维亚和艾萨克有他们奇怪的传统
Olivia and Isaac have this bizarre ritual thingie,
你只是刚好被牵连了
and you just kind of got caught in the crossfire.
显然是的
Clearly.
有意思的是 这是我在这里上学以来
Funny enough, that's the most attention I've gotten
最受人关注的一次
since I started here.
作为新来的学生是有点...
Yeah. I guess being the new kid can kinda be...
操蛋吗
Bullshit?
应该吧 我...我不知道
Yeah, I guess. It-- I mean, I wouldn't know.
我这辈子都住在这里
I've lived here my whole life.
试得怎么样
How's it going in there?
我们的尺码刚好一样
We're exactly the same size.
很奇怪吧
Isn't that weird?
有点
Yeah, kinda.
显然我们注定能成为朋友
Clearly, we're meant to be friends.
听着 这些衣服你想什么时候还我都行
Yeah. Listen, you can give those clothes back to me whenever.
我再次为那些脏水道歉
And, again, I'm sorry about the slime.
也不算太糟
It wasn't a total disaster.
毕竟我遇到了你 对吧
I mean, I met you, right?
对
Right.
我知道她有点奇怪
Okay, I know that she's a little awkward,
但是就让她
but what's the problem
来一晚 有什么大不了的呢
with just having her come for one night?
你没看到她那个反应过度的样子吗
Did you see the way she overreacted?
实在是太诡异了
I mean, it was totally bizarre.
我们就不能给她送一张贺卡算了吗
Can't we just give her a gift card or something?
坎迪丝
Candace!
在墓地进行暖场游戏是我们专属的游戏
And pre-gaming in the cemetery really is our thing.
我不喜欢这项链
Mm, I don't like the neckline.
试试粉红色的
Uh, let's try the pink.
我只是觉得那样会很棒
I just think that it would be nice.
瓦莱特是新来的 她没有什么朋友
You know, Violet's new here, and she doesn't have any friends.
也许那是有原因的
Maybe that's for a reason.
坎迪斯 别忘了你
Hey, Candace, don't forget
三年级搬过来的时候
that when you moved here in third grade,
很多人都说你很奇怪
a lot of people said you were weird.
才不是呢
That is not true.
没当你面说 但在背后说
Well, not to your face, but behind your back.
他们说你很自负 闻起来像多泥胶
They said you were conceited and you smelled like Play-Doh.
嫉妒
Jealousy.
但是我们向你伸出橄榄枝
But we took a chance on you.
看看现在我们多好
And look how that turned out.
不 你说得对 接纳是美德
No, you're right. Inclusion is a virtue.
邀请她吧
Let's invite her.
太好了 今晚我打给她
Cool. I'll call her tonight.
大家都为我周六的派对
Okay, is everybody set for dates
准备好伴儿了吗
for my party Saturday?
不然的话 我可以提供选择
Because, if not, I have lots of ideas.
麦肯娜
McKenna?
请不要说你的表哥陶德
Please don't say your cousin Todd.
陶德怎么了
What's wrong with Todd?
陶德 是那个养各种鸟的吗
Todd? Is he the one with all the birds?
不 他只有一只鸟
No, he has one bird,
然后他拍了各种照片
but he takes lots of pictures of it.
是的 是的
Yeah, he does. He does.
陶德太烂了
Yeah, Todd sucks.
但是
But...
这件连衣裙怎么样
How about this dress?
很棒
Amazing.
黑色配你很棒
That black looks stunning on you.
她说得对
She's right.
我也想借你
I wish I could let you borrow it,
但是造型师六点要来
but the stylist is coming back at six
-把所有东西拿走 -没关系
- to pick everything up. - It's all right.
但也许你能买♥♥下来
But maybe you could buy it.
不 那基本没可能
Oh, no, that's highly unlikely.
有时候奥利维亚会忘记
Sometimes Olivia forgets
我们没有她那么多衣服预算
we don't all have her wardrobe budget.
来 至少保留下回忆
Here, let's at least preserve the memory.
真可爱
Cute.
在干什么呢
What's going on here?
这是派对穿的吗
Wow. Is that, uh, for the party?
不 应该不是
Uh, no, probably not.
那太糟了 你看起来真的很美
It's too bad. You look really beautiful in it.
你能告诉妈妈
Hey, will you tell Mom
我做完理疗后就去迈克家吗
I'm gonna go to Mike's right after physical therapy?
小麦 你妈不是说想要你早点回家吗
Hey, Mack, didn't your mom say she wanted you home early?
还记得吗 你说她需要你做那件事
Remember? You said she needed you to do that thing?
我可能可以晚点再做
Well, I could probably just do that thing later.
但我还以为她说这事很重要
But I thought she said it was really important.
不 没事的
No, it's fine.
你想的话 我可以载你一程
I can give you a lift if you want.
好
Okay.
抱歉 你说什么
Sorry. What?
我说 你高中最后一年过得如何
I said, uh, how's your senior year going?
挺好的
It's pretty good.
过得很快
It's going by fast.
申请大学之类的事
College applications and stuff.
-是啊 -嗯
- Right. - Yeah.
天啊 我当时可讨厌这些事了
God, I hated those.
你是准备学习艺术吗
You're planning on studying art, right?
是的
Yeah.
等下 你是怎么知道的
Wait, how did you know that?
拜托
Come on.
你还记得我们小时候你作的那副画吗
You remember that drawing you did when we were kids?
就是画着一个骑着马的女人
It was the one of the lady on the horse
她背后有许多烟花的那副
with all the fireworks behind her.
不 那其实是五彩纸屑
No, that was confetti, actually,
我不敢相信你居然还记得
and I can't believe you remember that.
拜托 你很明显是天赋异禀
Please. You were clearly talented.
当然 我妈会更希望
Course, my mom would have preferred
你没选我们的墙壁做画布
if you hadn't drawn it on our wall.
什么 我那时才六岁
What? I was six.
是啊 她当时可生气了
Yeah, she was pretty mad.
说到大学 南加州大学怎么样
Speaking of college, how's USC?
我想洛杉矶一定很棒
I bet L. A.'s pretty exciting
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表