剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
《悬浮聚会》前情提要
Previously on Light As A Feather...
我知道时机很不好
I know that this is really stupid timing,
但我必须告诉你
but I really need to tell you this.
-你没感觉了 -是的
- You don't feel it. - No.
我跟他们说了我去过夜那晚找到的日记
I told them about the journal I found when I slept over,
他们觉得可能能在里面找到点有用的东西
and they think we could find something useful in it.
我觉得这本簿子有点年头了
I think this book's been around for a while,
因为笔迹都在变
'cause the handwriting keeps changing.
-我们得谈谈马克·里根 -这名字为什么很熟悉
- We need to talk about Marc Regan. - Why do I know that name?
马克和亨利曾经是网球赛对手
Marc and Henry used to compete against each other in tennis.
结果有一天 他突然跳桥自杀了
Then one day, out of the blue, he just jumps off a bridge.
瓦莱特为这个叫马克的家伙设了神龛
So Violet has a shrine to this Marc guy,
然后他自杀了
and he killed himself.
这太诡异了
That's freakin' weird.
马克没有自杀 他是被推下去的
Marc didn't kill himself. He was pushed.
-你玩了那个游戏 -轻如鸿毛
- You played the game. - Light as a Feather.
然后他们都死了
And then they all die.
-那是什么 -像是个茧
- What is that? - It looks like a cocoon.
里面有东西吗
Is there something in it?
定时炸♥弹♥
It's a time bomb.
你应该吓她
You were supposed to threaten her,
不是杀了她
not kill her. -
她活该
She deserved it.
你们好像没人看过
Wow, it's like none of you guys
别人制♥作♥三明治
have seen someone make a sandwich before.
谁想来一半吗
Does anybody want half of this?
我一个人应该吃不完
I'm probably not gonna finish all of this,
爱丽克丝 你看上去需要一个三明治
and, Alex, you look like you could use a sandwich.
不 够了
Okay, no, that's enough.
你能不能别再玩我们了
Can you please stop screwing with us for one second?
抱歉 我很饿
Sorry! I was hungry,
反正我发现你们也不让我走
since I figure I'm not exactly allowed to leave.
你让我们别无选择
You haven't given us much of a choice.
我们刚看着你死了
We just watched you die,
至少你应该死的
or at least you should have died.
我们只是想找个解决办法
We're just trying to find a solution here.
解决办法
Oh, wow, a solution.
真是个好主意
That's a really good idea.
我为什么从来没想到呢
Why didn't I think of that?
至少我努力了
At least I'm trying.
你在浪费时间 麦肯娜
You're wasting your time, McKenna.
她在拖延时间
She's stalling.
是的 她就是在等
Yeah, she's just waiting
我们俩都死了 她就赢了
for both of us to die so she can win.
赢
Win?
我也许能活下来
I may survive,
但我是不可能赢的
but in no freakin' universe will I win.
你怎么知道没有脱身的办法
How can you be so sure there's not a way out?
因为我带着这玩意
Because I've been living with this
忍♥受的时间比你们久多了
a hell of a lot longer than you have.
帅哥
Hey, handsome...
你好啊
Hey back.
我刚在想你呢
I was just thinking about you.
真的吗 你在想什么呢
Really? What were you thinking about?
到周五了
Just that it's Friday,
我想我们可以回你家
and I was thinking maybe we can go back to your room
看一部电影或
and watch a movie or...
或者做点我们上周末做的事
you know, maybe do what we did last weekend.
想得美 但我得排练
Nice try, but I have play practice.
不过我是来告诉你
I did come to tell you
我们今晚准备一起
that we're getting together tonight
开加比的欢送会
for Gabby's going-away party.
怎么样的欢送会
What kind of party?
就是和朋友们一起
We're just getting together with friends,
听听音乐 玩玩游戏
listening to music, playing some games.
游戏 认真的吗
Games, seriously?
我就知道你会这么说
Yes, I knew you'd say that,
所以我给你准备了
so I got you...
真棒
Cool.
我们准备玩什么
So what are we gonna be playing?
人们总是误以为
There's a misconception
坠落而亡的人早在坠地之前
that people falling from great heights
就已经受惊吓而死
die of shock before they hit the ground.
但是马克·里根
But Marc Regan
在他坠落之时 清晰地感受到了
was aware of each agonizing second that day
每个时刻
as he plummeted,
然后 啪
and then... splat!
钝物伤口 头骨破裂
Blunt-force trauma, skull smashed,
肝脏 脾脏和心脏裂开
liver, spleen, and heart ripped open,
血液从马克的身体中流出
spewing blood into Marc's body cavity.
坠落中充满了恐惧
The fall was pure terror.
而死亡
The death itself?
是血肉模糊
Messy.
但是非常痛快
But mercifully quick.
轻如鸿毛
Light as a feather,
硬如钢板
stiff as a board.
轻如鸿毛
Light as a feather,
硬如钢板
stiff as a board.
轻如鸿毛
Light as a feather,
硬如钢板
stiff as a board.
轻如鸿毛
Light as a feather,
硬如钢板
stiff as a board.
该死 莉娜 你来干什么
Damn it, Lena! What are you doing here?
干什么 我也想玩
What? I want to play.
那是啤酒吗
Is that beer?
对 而且你才14岁 出去
Yeah, and you're 14. Out!
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
钝物伤 你怎么想出来的
Blunt-force trauma? Where'd you get that?
不知道 就突然想到了
No idea. It just came to me.
你觉得呢 小瓦
What'd you think, V?
你知道我不喜欢
You know I hate the thought of anything bad
有坏事发生在你身上 或者你的脾脏
happening to you or your spleen.
好了 够了 下一个是谁
Ugh! Okay, enough! Who's next?
我想是我了
Guess that's me.
很好
Great.
开始吧
Let's begin.
那是怎样 你想让我们为你感到难过什么的吗
So, what, do you want us to feel bad for you or something?
不 我是想让你们明白
No. I'm asking for you to understand.
马克是我第一个爱的人
Marc was the first person I loved.
也是我唯一真正爱过的人
And the only one really.
麦肯娜说得对
McKenna's right.
抱歉你卷入了这烂事里
I'm sorry you got sucked into this,
但你就应该对我们做同样的事吗
but how does that justify you doing the same thing to us?
是因为万圣节的那个恶作剧吗
Is this about that prank on Halloween?
你知道那是个误会 对吗
You know that that was a mistake, right?
一部分吧
Part of it,
但我知道你们这种人
but I knew your type.
不同学校的同样的婊♥子♥
Same bitches, different school.
我们这种人
Our type?
我们对你很好
We were nice to you.
看上去而已 说实话
Mm, ...ish. I mean, let's be honest,
你那晚邀请我的唯一原因
the only reason you invited me that night
是因为你觉得内疚 对吗
was because you felt guilty, right?
看到了吗 就是这样
See? Exactly.
你们没有一个人有你们假装的那么好
None of you are as nice as you pretend to be.
甚至是你 麦肯娜
Even you, McKenna.
因为如果你真那么好的话 你就知道
Because if you were, you would know
万圣节绝对不是我们第一次见面
that Halloween is definitely not the first time we met.
不好意思 我们刚来
Hey. Um, excuse me. Sorry, we just got here
现在的比分怎么样了
and we were wondering what the score was.
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表