剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
Alex, untie me!
不 我们知道你一直在胁迫她
No. We know you've been trying to blackmail her.
我们还知道你用麦肯娜的摄像头监视她
And we know you've been watching McKenna on her webcam, too.
顺便 谢谢你告诉我这个
Thanks for telling me about that, by the way.
你设计我
You set me up.
我得说 挺容易的
Pretty easily, I might add.
好吧
Well, fine,
但你们是在浪费时间
but you're wasting your time.
你是不能躲避命运的 麦肯娜
You can't dodge fate, McKenna.
不 肯定有解决的办法
No, there's got to be a way out.
有 只能活一个
There is. All but one of us dies.
活下来的幸存者继续玩
The survivor lives to play another day.
那就是这个游戏的诅咒
That's the curse of the game.
诅咒 什么意思
The curse? What do you mean?
轻如鸿毛 这个游戏被诅咒了
Light as a Feather. The game is cursed.
领导者预言玩家的死
The leader predicts the player's death,
然后他们就会如预言所讲而死
and then they die in the way that it was predicted.
所以只是对那些死的人的诅咒
So it's really only cursed for those who die then.
不 相信我
No, trust me.
所有玩这个游戏的人都完蛋了
Everyone in this game is completely screwed.
如果你知道 那你为什么要和我们玩这个游戏
Then why would you play the game with us if you knew that?
我没有选择 我也不想
I didn't have a choice! I didn't want this!
-不是我要的 -是吗 学生会会长
- I didn't ask for this! - That so, Class President?
因为你好像是突然出现 掌管了我们的生死
Because it looks like you swooped in and took over our lives!
-小爱 让她解释 -不
- Al, just let her explain. - No!
我的身体支离破碎了
My body is falling apart.
我体内的这个恶心的东西
This disgusting thing in me
由内而外的把我腐烂掉了
is rotting me from the inside,
如果我不玩 我爱的人就会开始死亡
and if I don't play, people I love start to die.
今天我奶奶被送进了医院
My grandma was taken to the hospital today.
你怎么知道这本书里没答案
How do you know there's not answers in the journal?
这本书上写满了东西
There are scribblings all over this thing.
你觉得我没有把那破玩意看过一百万遍吗
You don't think I've gone over that shit a million times?
这个呢
How about this one?
"这来自遥远的黑暗
"This thing came from some distant darkness.
也许某天会回去"
Maybe it'll go back someday."
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
-不知道 -你肯定知道点什么的
- I don't know. - You have to know something!
如果这本书这么无用
If this book is so useless,
那你为什么这么想要回去
then why do you want it back so bad?
去他妈的 B计划
Screw this-- Plan B.
如果我们不能劝你帮我们
If we can't convince you to help us,
我们就只能逼你了
we're gonna make you.
真的吗
Really?
那你准备怎么做呢
How are you gonna do that?
等等 别告诉我
Oh, wait, don't tell me.
我想当做一个惊喜
I want it to be a surprise.
小心
Ow! Careful!
天
Jesus!
真的吗 浴缸 这就是你们的计划
Really? The bathtub? This is your plan?
闭嘴
Shut up.
-你们能给我点时间吗 -干什么
- Can you guys give us a second? - What for?
就是女孩之间的谈话
Just a little girl talk.
爱丽克丝 等等 该死 爱丽克丝
Alex, wait! Damn it, Alex!
怎么回事
What the hell?
抱歉
Sorry.
爱丽克丝
Alex?!
然后爱丽克丝这个坏蛋要捣蛋了
And then Alex the badass went rogue.
很好
I'm impressed.
你有30秒钟的时间开口
You have 30 seconds to start talking.
不然呢 你要把我掐死
Or what? You're gonna choke me to death?
等等 那是你的结局
Oh, wait. That's your thing.
爱丽克丝 伤害她也没什么用
Alex, hurting her is not gonna accomplish anything!
她说得对
She's right.
我觉得那阻止不了你
Something tells me that's not gonna stop you anyway.
你说如果我把书还给你
You said if I brought you back the journal,
你就放我退出这个游戏
you would release me from the game.
你打算怎么做
How were you gonna do that?
抱歉 我不能告诉你
Sorry, I can't tell you that.
别胡扯了
Stop screwing around.
现在就告诉我 否则
Tell me now, or else.
否则什么
Or else what?
来吧 你可以的
Come on, you can do it.
爱丽克丝 发生什么了 这不是计划当中的
Alex, what is going on?! This was not part of the plan!
快 你知道你想的
C'mon, you know you want to.
告诉我怎么结束
Tell me how to end this!
-爱丽克丝 -现在
- Alex! - Now!
快 特雷
C'mon, Trey.
快啊 你可以的
C'mon, you can do it.
再近点
Just a little bit closer.
这么想
Think of it this way.
如果你被你那些心爱的药片噎死了
If you had choked on one of your little beloved pills
坎迪丝还活着
and Candace was still alive,
你觉得她会犹豫吗
do you think she would hesitate?
杀了我啊
Kill me now!
快
Come on!
天
Oh, my God.
我们得报♥警♥
We have to call the police.
-爱丽克丝会坐牢的 -不 不
- Alex will go to jail. - No. No!
别那么说
Do not say that!
这只是个大误会 对吗 爱丽克丝
This was just a big misunderstanding, right, Alex?
不 不 不是的
No. No, it wasn't.
你应该吓她
You were supposed to threaten her,
不是杀了她
not kill her!
她活该
She deserved it.
天啊
Oh, my God.
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表