剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
Thank you, Mrs. Brady.
没什么
Of course.
麦肯娜怎么样
Hey, how's McKenna holding up?
昨晚真是糟透了
Last night was awful.
我甚至都无法想象她是什么感受
I can't even begin to imagine how she must feel.
你这么关心她真是很贴心
It's sweet of you to ask.
她在家呢 爱丽克丝和她一起
She's at home. Alex is with her.
你应该去看看
You should stop by.
我相信她们见到你一定很开心
I'm sure they'd love to see you.
不好意思
Excuse me.
没事
Sure.
麦肯娜绝对不会再玩那个游戏了
There is no way McKenna will ever play that game again.
-在... -我不在乎
- Not after-- - I don't care about that.
把我的日记还我
Get me my journal back.
别装傻了 我知道在你们手里
Don't play dumb. I know one of you has it.
还给我 我会放你退出这个游戏
Bring it back to me, and I'll release you from the game.
坎迪丝死了
Candace is dead.
你不能假装什么都没发生 我帮不了你
You can't pretend nothing is happening now. I can't help you!
我要挂了
I'm hanging up.
不 你不能
No, you're not!
我知道你现在在麦肯娜家
Now, I know you're at McKenna's.
进她的卧室打开她的电脑
Go into her bedroom and open up her laptop.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
你到底想不想退出这场游戏
Do you want to get out of this game or not?
打开
Open it.
我为什么要信你的鬼话
And why the hell would I believe a word you say?
因为你别无选择
Because you don't have a choice.
打开笔记本电脑
Open the laptop,
我就让你活
and I'll let you live.
我一晚上都在看那东西
I've been going through that thing all night
想弄明白
trying to figure it out.
就像轻如鸿毛日志
It's like a Light as a Feather logbook.
全是死亡预言
It's full of death predictions.
有一堆不同的笔迹
There's at least a dozen different types of handwriting in there.
人们一直在传递这玩意
People have been passing it down.
是的 还有一些关于被诅咒的说明 图
Yeah, and there's other things like notes and drawings
还有一些写在边上的诗
and little poems scrawled in the margins about being cursed.
看这页残缺页 这里
Check out this torn page, right here.
那是瓦莱特的笔迹
That's Violet's handwriting.
我是从汽车课的笔记上认出来的
I recognize it from our shop class notes.
等等 她就是从这里接手的
So-- wait, this is where she takes over.
她把她自己的预测撕了
She tore out her own prediction.
那是怎样 是什么邪教吗
So, what? Is it some cult?
是什么恶魔让她做的吗
Is there some demon making her do it?
什么 像瘦长鬼影吗
What, like Slenderman?
或者像曼森家族
Or like the Manson family.
也许有可以和我们
Maybe there's someone
聊聊这件事的人
who we can talk to about this.
对 他们能告诉我们怎么赢这个游戏
Yeah, and they can tell us how to win the game.
我们不能 没有人了
No, we can't. There's no one.
还记得莉娜给我们的那本剪贴簿吗
Do you remember the scrapbook that Lena gave us?
他们都死了
They're dead.
所有玩过游戏的人都死了
Everyone who's played the game is dead.
万一有人活下来了呢
What if someone survived?
对啊 我们应该对比剪贴簿里的讣告
Yeah. We should connect the obituaries in the scrapbook
和日记里的死亡预测
to the death predictions in the journal.
确认所有人都死了
Make sure everyone died
看看还有没有了解情况的人
to see if somebody else knows what's going on.
好吧 但不能在这里 伙计们
Fine, but we can't do this here, guys.
如果我妈进屋看到
My mom will freak if she walks in my room
到处都是死人照片 她会抓狂的
and sees it decorated with dead kids.
去我爸妈的木屋吧
Let's go to my parents' cabin.
天啊 我会被她禁足一辈子的
Oh, my God, she's gonna ground me for life,
不过 是个好主意 爱丽克丝
but, yeah. It's a good idea, Alex.
话说
So...
你和那两位是什么情况
what's going on with you and those two?
我觉得我们有
I think we have
更重要的事要操心
more important things to stress about.
是啊
Yeah.
但最近我觉得宇宙冥冥中在告诉我
But I feel like the universe has been telling me lately
有话早说 免得太迟
to get things off your chest before it's too late.
亨利很好
Henry is awesome.
但我明白你看特雷的眼神
And yet, I see how you look at Trey.
那么明显吗
Is it that noticeable?
这就是我要说的
See, this is what I'm talking about.
你知道坎迪斯有多少秘密吗
Do you know how many things Candace kept to herself?
奥利维亚死后她才说出来
How it took Olivia dying for her to even say them out loud,
但还是太晚了
but even then it was too late?
是啊
Yeah.
如果结局不如我们所愿
If this doesn't end how we want it to--
-爱丽克丝 别这样 -我知道 但是
- Alex, don't. - Yeah, I know, but...
我觉得你应该说些什么
I think you should say something...
对他们两个人
to both of them.
来吧
Come on.
我觉得我早该料到没人能活下来
I guess I shouldn't be surprised no one survived.
不 我们会战胜这个的
No, we're-- we're gonna beat this.
是啊
Yeah.
-但如果我们不能 -我们接近了 好吗
- But if we don't-- - We're close, okay?
有办法脱身的 我知道
There's a way out of this. I know that.
-你得相信我 -我知道 但是 亨利
- You just-- You have to trust me. - I know, but, Henry,
再听我说几句话 好吗
I need you to listen to me just for one second, please?
我知道时机很不好
I know that this is really stupid timing,
但我必须告诉你
but I really need to tell you this,
因为如果现在我不告诉你
because if I-- if I don't tell you now, I...
我可能就没机会了
I might not get the chance to.
从小我就觉得你很棒
I thought you were amazing since I was a kid.
如果早知道我们会变得这样亲密
And if I knew we'd be this close--
-麦肯娜 -我喜欢在你身边
- McKenna. - I love being around you.
而且我觉得我们在一起
And I feel like us being together
就仿佛奥利维亚还活着 但是
has somehow kept Olivia alive, but--
你没感觉了
You don't feel it.
是的
No.
确实没有了
Not exactly.
-只是 -没关系 麦肯娜
- It's just-- - Look, it's okay, McKenna.
不如说 我早就料到了
If anything, I saw it coming.
真的吗 我可没有
Really? Because I didn't.
没关系的
It's fine.
我不会撒谎说不伤心
I'm not gonna lie and say it doesn't hurt,
但我会保护你的
but just know I'm there for you.
好吗
Okay?
我没能保护利维 但我能保护你
I couldn't do that for Livvy, but I can do it for you.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
看这个
Check this out.
那是什么
What is that?
像是什么东西长在她后背上
It looks like a growth on her back.
我们还不确定
We don't know that.
天啊
Oh, my God.
和画的一样
Just like the drawing.
像是个茧
It looks like a cocoon.
里面有东西吗
Is there something in it?
-我不知道 -是什么东西
- I don't know. - But what is it?
是个定时炸♥弹♥
It's a time bomb.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
如果我玩那个游戏 它就停止一段时间
If I play the game, it goes away for a while.
如果不玩 它就会继续生长
If I don't, it keeps growing.
然后呢
And then what?
不知道 我会死 世界会灭亡 你猜吧
I don't know. I die, the world ends, take your pick.
但相信我 如果你知道...
But trust me, if you had any idea--
你怎么了
What are you?
你被附身了吗 这是邪教之类的吗
Are you possessed? Is this a cult or something?
爱丽克丝 解开我
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表