剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
that you're someone I want to tell things to.
从什么时候开始的
Since when?
从那天我看见你穿那件衣服开始
Since the other day when I saw you in that dress.
好漂亮的衣服
Nice dress.
一定是新买♥♥的
Must be new.
跟他告别吧 我们要走了
Say your goodbyes. We're going.
妈 你让我很难堪
Mom, you are humiliating me.
-也许是你自找的 -我很抱歉
- Maybe you deserve it. - I'm sorry.
寿星妹
Hey, birthday girl.
现在跟你的朋友们
I thought now might be a good time
拍几张集体照吧
for those group shots with your friends?
什么朋友
What friends?
麦肯娜·布莱迪 我们家不说谎的
We do not lie in this family, McKenna Brady.
-你手♥机♥呢 -我不知道 你告诉我啊
- Where's your phone? - I don't know. You tell me.
不是你整晚都在追踪我的行踪吗
You're the one who's been tracking me all night.
有人在照片上标记我了吗
What, did someone tag me in a photo or something?
还好他们标记你了
It's a good thing they did, too.
违反熄灯令 偷溜去派对
Breaking curfew, sneaking out to parties?
天知道这件裙子哪儿来的
God knows where that dress came from.
对不起 你喝醉了吗
I'm sorry. Are you-- are you drunk?
上车
Get in the car.
给我钥匙 快点
Give me your keys, now!
我的派对变成了
My party has become
彻头彻尾的闹剧
a complete and total shit show.
艾萨克表现得很奇怪
Isaac's acting weird,
爱丽克丝刚在我祖父母面前
and Alex just outed me as a felon
说我是重罪犯
in front of my grandparents.
麦肯娜的妈妈刚像棵该死的圣诞树一样
And McKenna's mom just showed up
醉哄哄地出现
lit as a goddamn Christmas tree.
还有 顺便问一句
And-- Oh, by the way,
你到底在哪儿 坎迪丝·普莱斯顿
where the hell are you, Candace Preston?
立刻回我电♥话♥
Call me back now!
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
对不起
I'm sorry.
也许这个会有用
Maybe this will help?
这是什么
What is it?
朗姆酒
Rum.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
No problem.
如果这样说有用的话 我想我知道坎迪丝在哪儿
And if it helps, I think I know where Candace is.
等一下
Hold on a minute.
不能这样了 我们太过分了
We have to stop. We've been gone way too long.
我也许不在乎了
Maybe I don't care anymore.
我在乎 艾萨克
Well, I do, Isaac.
我不知道 只是...
I don't know, and, just...
在我能和奥利维亚谈之前 不能这样了
until I can speak to Olivia, we have to stop.
好吗
Okay?
奥利维亚 等等
Olivia, wait.
奥利维亚 等等
Olivia, wait.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
反正不在这儿
Anywhere but here.
听着 你很难过 我理解
Look, you're upset. I understand,
可你喝过酒了 起码让我开
but you've been drinking. At least let me drive.
求你了 有那么多人在乎你
Please, you have so many people that care about you.
我在乎
I care!
坎迪丝
你已接通坎迪丝
You've reached Candace.
不是我现在没法接你的电♥话♥
Either I'm not here to take your call
坎迪丝
就是我彻底无视你了
or I'm completely ignoring you.
在背后捅刀子
You backstabber.
毁了我这一晚 现在又不想接我电♥话♥了
You ruined my night, now you won't take my calls?
好 但愿我男朋友值得你乱搞
Yeah, well, I hope making out with my boyfriend was worth it.
因为 贱♥人♥ 你死定了
Because, bitch, you are dead to me!
我和你彻底
You and I are completely--
看来某人过了个糟糕的生日
Looks like somebody's having a shitty birthday.
要搭车吗
How about a ride?
警♥察♥+采访=坏消息
有人认识红车司机吗 为他们牵挂祈福
警用频率说"很严重"
喂 我是利维
Hey, it's Livvy.
请在此留下你的生日祝福
Please leave your birthday message here.
你吓到我了 来这里干什么
You scared me. What are you doing here?
抱歉 我想你可能需要这个
Sorry. I thought you might need this.
谢谢 等等 你是怎么
Thank you. Wait, how did you--
你朋友告诉我去哪儿找的
Your friend told me where to find it.
等等 哪个朋友
Wait. Which friend?
那个新来的女孩
Uh, that-- that new girl.
我不记得她的名字
I don't remember her name.
告诉过你我会让你回来
想进来吗
Do you want to come in?
好
Okay.
你有没有收到奥利维亚的信息
You haven't by chance heard from Olivia?
没有 怎么了 她说什么了
No. No, why? Why? What'd she say?
没什么 只是她一直不接电♥话♥
Nothing. It's just, uh, she hasn't been answering her phone,
我刚看到一堆关于
and I've been seeing all these things about--
警方证实一名少女死于车祸
Police confirm a teenage girl was killed in the crash.
受害人姓名在通知家人前
The victim's name has not been released
尚未公布
pending a family notification.
喂
Hello?
爱丽
Allie?
抱歉
Sorry.
一直响
Keeps ringing.
是爱丽克丝
It's Alex.
麦肯娜
McKenna.
一切都还好吗
Is everything okay?
怎么了 出什么事了
What's wrong? What's happened?
出乎意料 这辆车的司机死里逃生
Miraculously, the driver of the car escaped
只有点轻伤
with only minor injuries.
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表