剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
《悬浮聚会》前情提要
Previously on Light As A Feather...
你有没有玩过轻如鸿毛 硬如钢板
Have you ever played Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Board?
那个睡衣派对游戏吗
The slumber party game?
我们在悬浮之前
Before we lifted each other,
她会讲一个
she told this story
关于我们每个人都会怎么死的故事
about how each of us were gonna die.
该死的 为什么我读不了你的命运
Damn it, why can't I read you?
瓦莱特为这个叫马克的家伙设了神龛
So, Violet has a shrine to this Marc guy,
他自杀了
and he killed himself.
你觉得是她杀了他吗
You think she killed him?
我不知道
I don't know.
我知道你破坏了我的选举
I know you sabotaged me,
我会证明是你杀了奥利维亚
and I'm gonna prove that you killed Olivia.
最好快点 说不定下一个就是你了
Better hurry. You might be next.
她杀了奥利维亚
First she killed Olivia!
离我远点 你疯了
Stay away! You're insane!
坎迪丝是对的 你就是个神经病
Candace was right. You're a psycho.
我会解释的
I'll explain.
怎么回事
What the hell?
不
Oh, no.
我是莫里斯校长 员工停车场
Yeah, this is Mr. Morris, faculty parking.
有人吗
Anybody copy?
喂
Hello?
哥们
Hey, buddy?
你没事吧
You okay?
你不能在这里停车
You can't park here.
哥们
Hey, buddy!
伙计 你没事吧
Hey, man, you all right?
我是莫里斯校长
Uh, this is Principal Morris,
垂柳瀑高中员工停车场
Willow Falls High School faculty parking!
我需要帮助
I need assistance!
你问他了吗
Hey, did you ask him?
谁
Who?
古铜队长 里奇蒙德
Captain Self-Tanner. Richmond.
你问他马克·里根的事了吗
Did you ask him about Marc Regan?
我注意到他周五可是去了你家
Couldn't help but notice he was at your place on Friday.
-不 我没问 -等等 什么
- No, I haven't. - Wait, what?!
麦肯娜 你忘记发生的一切了吗
McKenna, are you forgetting what's happening here?
不 当然没有
No. Obviously not.
我们面对的是疯狂的黑魔法之类的东西
We're dealing with some crazy-ass black magic bullshit.
我知道 特雷
I get it, Trey.
但我得按照我的办法来
But I'm gonna have to do it my way.
我得找合适的时机
I need to find the right moment.
那是什么时候
And when will that be?
怎么回事
What is this?
我不知道 我也刚到
I don't know. I just got here.
禁止闲逛 回去上课
No gawking. Get to class.
金 出什么事了
Hey, Kim, what's going on?
你没听说吗 莫里斯校长今天早上
You didn't hear? Principal Morris found Isaac
发现艾萨克昏迷在自己车里
passed out in his car this morning.
他还处于昏迷中
He's in a coma,
大家都说他是嗑药过度
and people are saying he ODed.
你听说艾萨克的事了吗
Did you hear about Isaac?
嗯
Yeah.
大家都说是嗑药 但我不信
People are saying drugs, but I don't believe it.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
现在大家都流行干傻事
Bad decisions are in fashion now.
不知道坎迪丝有没有听说
I wonder if Candace has heard.
不知道 我这周末一直在联♥系♥她
No idea. I tried calling her this weekend,
-但她没有回音 -我也是
- but she hasn't called me back. - Me, either.
不过我料到她今天不会来的
Although I can't say I'm shocked she didn't show today.
早上好 各位教职员工与同学们
Good morning, students and faculty.
我只是想向大家
I just wanted to give an update
通报这周末 我们的朋友
on the unfortunate incident that happened over the weekend
学生会主席
艾萨克·萨尔塞多发生的意外
with our friend, Isaac Salcedo.
现在她是凯蒂·库里克了
So now she's Katie Couric?
我刚和艾萨克的家人通过话
I just spoke with Isaac's family,
他们希望他能早日脱离昏迷
and they're super hopeful that he'll be out of the coma soon,
但他们现在希望大家能给与一些私人空间
but for now, they are asking for privacy.
一旦有消息我就会及时通知大家
I will keep you all updated as soon I learn more.
同时 大家一起为他祈祷吧
In the meantime, keep him in your thoughts and prayers.
谢谢你们 垂柳瀑高中
Thank you so much, Willow Falls High.
艾萨克和瓦莱丽什么时候成为朋友了
Since when are Isaac and Violet even friends?
我不知道
I have no idea,
但是坎迪丝可不是很乐意
but Candace was not happy about it.
在我们查出
Look, until we can explain
这一切怪事是怎么回事之前
all the weird shit that's been going on,
我们得跟瓦莱特划清界限
we need to stay way clear of Violet.
乐意至极 但是我有范派拉的汽车课程
Love to, but it just so happens I have auto shop with Vampira,
她是我的项目搭档
and she's my damn project partner.
我是坎迪丝
You've reached Candace.
要么我不想接你的电♥话♥ 或者
Either I'm not here to take your call or...
坎迪丝不接电♥话♥
Candace is not answering.
是我 给我回电
Hey, it's me. Call me back.
她到底在哪里
Where the hell is she?
早上好 坎迪丝
Good morning, Candace.
这是干什么
What is this?
这是葡萄柚 还有一些格兰诺拉麦片
Oh, that's some grapefruit, we have granola,
-还有一些茶 -不 这 我在哪里
- we have some tea. - No! No-- this! Where am I?
当然了
Oh, of course.
你昨天被送来的时候被打了镇定剂
You were pretty sedated when you came in last night.
来 不如先吃药吧...
Here, why don't you take your medication fir--
-不 别碰我 -好吧
- No, don't touch me! - Okay.
你经历了很多 亲爱的
All right, you've been through a lot, sweetie.
但是别担心
But don't worry.
你在这里会好起来的
You're gonna get better here.
这里 这里是哪里
Here? Where's here?
日桥医护中心
The Daybridge Center.
我的手♥机♥在哪里
Where's my phone?
和你的其他东西一同在一个安全的地方
It's in a safe place with the rest of your things.
如果你想的话我们可以打给你妈妈
We can call your mother if you like.
-打给她 -好
- Yes! Call her! - Okay.
耐心等待 放松点
Just sit tight and relax.
我们只想让你好起来
We all just want you to get better.
医生很快就会过来
The doctor will be in shortly.
等等 医生
Wait, doctor?
好了 各位 我今天想做20组全速疾跑
All right, guys, I want to do 20 sprints today.
我想做一些和昨天一样的训练
I want to work on some of the same stuff from yesterday.
20组正手 20组反手
We're gonna do 20 forehands, 20 backhands.
网上截击...
I want to do volleys at the net, and, uh...
现在出发去球场
Uh, actually, head out to the court now
做教练教你们的
and do the new stretching routine
新的拉伸动作和一些杀招
coach gave you guys and some suicide lines,
我马上就到
and I'll be right there.
-好吗 -好的
- Cool? - All right, cool.
谢谢大家
Thanks, guys.
里奇蒙德
Hey, uh, Richmond.
听说你在这
Heard you were down here.
我在找一份新的助理教练的工作
I'm looking at a new assistant coaching job.
-你想要什么 -我不想和你吵 我只是...
- What do you want? - I don't want a fight. I just--
如果是关于我妹的
If this-- If this is about my sister,
我不想听你说她的事
I don't want to hear you talk about her,
或者说她的名字
or even say her name.
现在正发生一些危险的事
Look, there is some dangerous stuff happening,
麦肯娜太害怕了 不敢和你说
and McKenna is too afraid to tell you about it.
什么
What?!
我真是受够了你的鬼话了
I've seriously about had it with all your bullshit.
我明白 我们不喜欢对方
I get it. We don't like each other,
但你得告诉我你知道的关于马克·里根的所有事
but you need to tell me everything you know about Marc Regan.
马克 为什么 为什么是马克
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表