剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
她还是没有反应吗
She's still not responding?
如果有什么变化能及时通知我吗
Will you let me know if anything changes?
我会尽快赶过去的
Okay, I'll be there as soon as I can.
你奶奶
Your grandma?
出什么事了
What happened?
她昏迷了
She's in a coma.
她快要去世了 我能感觉到
She's gonna die. I can feel it.
我不是乞求你的怜悯
I'm not asking for your pity.
你倒是有自知之明
Yeah, that's probably a good instinct.
但你要明白
But you have to understand,
我也是被迫卷进来的
I was forced into this, too,
而且它没有终结
and it never ends--
压力 对我爱的人会死去的
the pressure, the constant fear
持续的恐惧
that people I love are going to die,
我背后长的那个东西
and this thing on my back,
在我的身体里成长 侵蚀我的身体
growing and rotting me from the inside.
我真不是坏人
I'm not a bad person, really.
我别无选择
I just didn't have a choice.
在我改主意之前赶紧完事吧
Okay, let's do this before I change my mind.
你好 我是小麦 请留言
Hey, it's Mack. Leave a message.
你在哪儿啊
Where the hell are you?
我给你打了三次电♥话♥了 我还在里根家
I called you three times. I'm still at the Regans'.
我担心亨利可能遇到不测了
I think something really bad might have happened to Henry.
给我回电♥话♥吧
Just call me back.
这地方还是让我毛骨悚然
This place still gives me the creeps.
你们以前来过
You guys have been here before?
好久以前了
Yeah, it was a while ago.
相信我 我也不想来这
Believe me, I don't want to be here, either.
但如果我的直觉对的话
But if my hunch is right...
这就是我们应该来的地方
this is exactly where we should be.
抱歉 我没办法做
No, I'm sorry, I can't do this.
爱丽克丝 等等 求你了
Hey, Alex, stop, stop. Please.
那天晚上我们都失去了詹妮
Listen, we both lost Jennie that night.
我知道你有多爱她
And I know that you loved her so much.
可这不是谁的错 就那么
But it wasn't anyone's fault. It just...
就那么发生了
It just happened.
但是她现在跟我们在一起
But she's with us now,
而且她想确保我们能活下去
and she wants to make sure that we stay alive.
她怎么做到
How is she gonna do that?
她会和我们一起玩
She's gonna play with us.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
就跟你上次一样开始就行
Yeah, just start it like you did last time.
"麦肯娜·布莱迪是个女生"
"McKenna Brady was a girl."
麦肯娜·布莱迪是个女孩...
McKenna Brady was a girl...
布莱迪女士
Mrs. Brady.
特雷 你有和麦肯娜说过话吗
Hi, Trey. You haven't spoken to McKenna, have you?
她说她昨晚要在爱丽克丝家睡
She said she was gonna sleep over at Alex's last night,
-但她并没有 -我觉得她遇上麻烦了
- but then she didn't-- - I think she's in trouble.
天啊
Oh, my God.
发生什么了 她在哪
What's going on? Where is she?
我不知道 但那是我需要你的帮助的原因
I don't know, but that's why I need your help.
你还能追踪她的手♥机♥ 对吗
You can still track her phone, right?
说我和我姐分享一切
Say I shared everything with my sister.
说
Say it.
麦肯娜和詹妮·布莱迪分享一切
McKenna and Jennie Brady shared everything.
生日...
A birthday...
脸 甚至灵魂
a face, and even a soul.
她们还分享先天性心脏缺陷
They also shared a heart defect,
姐姐因此而死
a condition that claimed one sister's life
独留妹妹一人
and left the other behind.
麦肯娜想摆脱这悲剧
McKenna tried to get over the tragedy,
但有什么阻碍着她
but something was holding her back.
然后...
And then...
然后...
And then...
然后...
And then...
她另一边的灵魂
With her soul on the other side,
一半的她活着 一半的她死了
half of her living and half of her dead,
麦肯娜总是如履薄冰
McKenna was always walking a line.
詹妮
Jennie.
总是在死亡的边缘
Always on the verge of death,
总是抗争着活着
always fighting to stay alive.
你能帮我们吗
Can you help us?
然后有一天
And then one day,
麦肯娜失去了平衡
McKenna lost her balance
堕入黑暗
and fell into the darkness.
天啊 我能看见了
Oh, my God. I can see it!
我终于能看见了
I can finally see it!
什么
What?
她的死
Her death.
麦肯娜·布莱迪没有她姐姐詹妮活不下去
McKenna Brady could no longer live without her sister, Jennie.
她被黑暗里的姐姐吸引
She was so drawn to her in the darkness,
追随她去了那里
she followed her there.
她好想跟她在一起
She wanted to be with Jennie so bad,
就留下陪她
she stayed with her.
马上就好了
Hey, you're almost there.
没事的
It's okay.
然后呢
And then what?
因为她的灵魂去了那边
With her soul on the other side,
很快麦肯娜的身体就会终止运作
soon McKenna's body would cease to function.
等等 你在干什么
Wait! What are you doing?
通常情况下 昏迷的身体可能有数年的时间不运作
Normally, a comatose body could take years to shut down,
但因为麦肯娜有缺陷的心脏
but because of McKenna's faulty heart,
她只有几分钟
she only had minutes.
别再说了 你会杀了她的
Stop saying that! You're gonna kill her!
我在这里有生活
I have a life here.
但我厌倦了一半的我已经逝去的感觉
but I'm just so tired of feeling like half of me is gone.
不
No.
那就只剩下一件事
And then there was only one thing left to do,
让她的身体从痛苦中解脱
to put her body out of its misery,
-熄灭生命之火 -什么
- snuff it out. - What?
-最终抽离... -住手 不要
- To finally draw... - Stop! Don't!
她肺里的最后一点氧气
that last bit of oxygen from her lungs.
-不 -轻如鸿毛 硬如钢板
- No! - Light as a feather, stiff as a board.
轻如鸿毛 硬如钢板
Light as a feather, stiff as a board.
-轻如鸿毛 硬如钢板 -麦肯娜 拜托
- Light as a feather, stiff as a board. - McKenna, please!
轻如鸿毛 硬如钢板
Light as a feather, stiff as a board.
轻如鸿毛 硬如钢板
Light as a feather, stiff as a board.
轻如鸿毛 硬如钢板
Light as a feather, stiff as a board.
快没了
It's almost gone.
麦肯娜 醒来
McKenna, wake up!
轻如鸿毛 硬如钢板
Light as a feather, stiff as a board.
抱歉 小麦
Sorry, Mack.
我能说什么呢
What can I say?
旧习难改
Old habits die hard.
对 瑟伯路上的垂柳瀑陵
Yes, the Willow Falls Mausoleum on Thurber Road.
瓦莱特·西蒙斯 她彻底疯了
Violet Simmons-- she's completely crazy,
我觉得她抓了我朋友 快来
and I think she has my friends. Come now!
-还有信♥号♥♥吗 -这里
- You still getting a signal? - Hey! In here!
还在这边
Yeah, it's still this way.
救命 我在这
Help! I'm in here!
-放我出去 -是爱丽克丝
- Let me out! - It's Alex!
天啊
Oh, my God.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah, I think.
等等 麦肯娜呢
Wait! Where is McKenna?
我不知道
I don't know.
在这
Over here!
-我觉得她在这里 -天啊
- I think she's in here! - Oh, my God!
天啊
Oh, my God!
麦肯娜没有呼吸了
McKenna's not breathing!
好了 拜托 麦肯娜
All right, c'mon, McKenna!
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表