So I'll need to talk to Ashley.
我需要跟阿什莉确认
Sure, I'll call her. We'll do that.
当然 我给她打电♥话♥ 我们会打的
Captain Benson? Yes.
本森警监 是的
Captain Curry.
我是库里警监
Hi. Nice to meet you.
你好 见到你很高兴
Actually, we've met...
实际上 咱们见过面
Briefly, at Ed Tucker's funeral.
打了个照面 就在艾德·塔克的葬礼上
Oh, yes, of course.
是的 没错
I'm sorry, I-I...
抱歉 我
I wasn't myself that day.
我那天状态不佳
Neither was I.
我也很糟糕
Ed was my rabbi.
艾德是我的导师
His poor wife.
他可怜的妻子
Yes.
是啊
Are you recording this?
你是要录像吗
Once we start the interview. We can wait for your lawyer.
面谈开始后录像 我们可以等待你的律师
I'm not bringing one.
我没有律师
I know that that video went viral,
我知道那段视频传播很广
but our conduct was...
但是我们警方
Was by the book.
是照章行事的
Then this shouldn't take long.
那就不会耽搁太久的
He's sleeping.
他在睡觉
Good. Means he's guilty.
很好 说明他有罪
How's his alibi? Bogus.
他的不在场证明如何 假的
What about the DNA? Not back yet.
DNA测试呢 还没有结果
He doesn't need to know that.
他不需要知道这点
Joe. Joe!
乔 乔
Ashley back me up? And then some.
阿什莉支持我的吧 不止
She told us that you got to her place
她告诉我们你是大约晚上十点
around 10:00 pm.
去的她家
What can I say? She's loyal.
我能说什么呢 她是如此忠诚
And she's a liar.
她在骗人
How 'bout you? What are you talking about?
那你呢 你在说什么啊
Oh, we're taking your DNA from your mask.
我们从你的口罩中提取了DNA
Now is there any reason it might be a match to the DNA that we found on Aquino?
有没有可能那与我们在阿基诺身上发现的DNA相吻合
Okay, I might've left this out.
好吧 我肯定漏说了这个
The guy asked me to come into the park,
那家伙叫我一起进公园
smoke a joint.
抽根大♥麻♥
I'm drunk, I say yes,
我当时醉了 就答应了
then he gets...
然后他开始
Persuasive.
劝说我
Meaning?
意思是
He says, "Close your eyes. Pretend I'm a girl."
他说「闭上眼睛 把我当成女孩就行
I'm gonna give you the greatest blow..."
我会让你体验到最佳口♥活♥」
Forgive me. He offers to service me.
请原谅我 他提出要为我服务的
And then what happened?
然后发生了什么
He starts to unzip me.
他开始解开我的拉链
Like I say, I'm not gay, so I freak out.
正如我说的 我不是同性恋 所以我吓坏了
I push him off of me and run.
我把他从我身上推开 就跑了
How hard you push him? Not hard.
你花了多大力气推他 没用多少力
I look back, he's running after me.
我向后看 他追着我跑
He was a lot more drunk than I was.
他酒醉的程度比我深
He must've taken a fall.
他一定是摔了一跤
Did you see him take a fall?
你看到他摔跤了吗
Mr. Murphy's attorney's here.
墨菲先生的律师到了
Thanks, Sonny.
谢谢 桑尼
Tell your sister, Teresa, I say hi.
代我向你的姐姐特丽莎问好
They'll need the room. Hold up, he's lawyering up?
他们需要独处 等等 他请律师了
Why don't we just arraign his ass?
我们为何不直接传讯他
Wait, I didn't ask for a lawyer.
等等 我没找律师啊
Sta'zitto, Joe.
闭嘴 乔
Mr. Donovan hired me.
是多诺万先生请我的
He's looking out for you and your mother.
他非常关照着你和你母亲
The owner of the bar and your mom.
是酒吧的老板啊 还是你♥妈♥的♥男朋友
That's why he covered for you.
怪不得他为你打掩护呢
He did? He's loyal too.
是吗 他也很忠诚
Good people.
是个好人
I drink for free every night.
我每天晚上都免费畅饮
The victim, Eric Aquino, couldn't describe his assailant
受害者 埃里克·阿基诺 无法描述袭击他的人
because he was unconscious.
因为他已经失去意识了
So other than the park mother,
所以说除了公园里那位母亲
Colleen Reynolds' false accusation,
柯琳·雷诺兹的诬告指控
you had no reason to suspect Jayvon Brown?
你没有任何理由怀疑杰文·布朗
As I said, Mr. Brown was already under arrest
正如我所说 当我们抵达的时候
for outstanding warrants when we got there.
布朗先生已经因为未执行的逮捕令被逮捕了
So you're saying you had no choice?
你是说你别无选择咯
A crowd was gathering.
群众聚集了起来
He wasn't cooperating.
他根本不配合
I didn't wanna release him before
在排除他的嫌犯身份之前
ruling him out as a suspect.
我不想释放他
Okay.
好的
Captain Benson, had you ever encountered Mr. Brown before?
本森警监 在此之前你见过布朗先生吗
No, not to my knowledge.
没有 据我所知没有见过
Do you recall a stop and frisk of a black male
你还记得在2013年8月6日 在瓦格纳廉租♥房♥♥区
on August 6, 2013, outside the Wagner Houses?
对一名黑人男性进行拦截盘查吗
Can you give me a little bit more context?
能多给我一些提示好吗
Detective Nick Amaro filed the 2-50.
尼克·阿玛罗警探提交了报告
He was your partner then? The Jolene Castille case?
他是你当时的搭档吧 乔琳·卡斯蒂尔的案子
The chef. Right, right, right.
那名主厨 是的 没错 没错
Ms. Castille, a white woman,
卡斯蒂尔女士 白人女性
shot Mehcad Carter, an innocent Black teen,
开枪打死了一名无辜的黑人少年 梅萨德·卡特
falsely claiming he was a rapist.
诬告他是强♥奸♥犯
That was a tragedy, and we tried
那是场悲剧 我们当时试图
to remedy that situation, but... Captain,
纠正那种局面 但是 警监
one of the Black males you and your partner
当天你和你的搭档拦下来检查的
stopped and frisked that day
其中一名黑人男性
was Jayvon Brown.
就是杰文·布朗
He must have fit the profile.
他一定是符合侧写
We were pursuing
我们当时在追查
a black male serial rapist.
一名黑人男性连环强♥奸♥犯
And what profile did he fit yesterday?
那昨天呢 他符合怎样的侧写
Again, the arresting officers had run his name,
重申一下 逮捕他的警官在系统里查了他的名字
and they found outstanding warrants.
他们发现了未执行的搜查令
Did you ask the officers to run Colleen Reynolds' name?
那你让警官查询柯琳·雷诺兹的名字了吗
No, I did not.
没有 我没问
She has a history of false accusations
她有多次诬告指控的前科
and her ex has a restraining order against her.
她的前任对她还有人身限制令
I should have run her name too. That, that...
我应该也查询她名字的 那是 那是
That was my mistake.
那是我的失误
Have you given any thought as to why you made that mistake?
你有没有思考过 你为何会犯下这样的错误
If you're suggesting,
如果你是在暗示
that I'm biased, I'm not.
我抱有偏见的话 我没有
And I am well aware of false accusations,
而且我很清楚诬告指控的严重性
especially with men of color.
尤其针对有色人种
I'm gonna stop you here before you tell me you're an ally.
在你告诉我说你是同盟之前我们就此打住
Excuse me?
你说什么
Since George Floyd, I've taken statement after statement
在乔治·弗洛伊德的事件发生之后 我听了太多了的陈述
from two kinds of cops:
一般来自两种警♥察♥
the baton swinging gladiators who take one look at me
一种像挥舞着大棒的角斗士 看我一眼
and can barely hide their disdain...
都掩饰不住他们的鄙夷蔑视
And I'm sorry that you had to experience that.
对你的这种经历我很遗憾
And the well-intentioned, guardian cops
还有一种人是善意的守护士
who never see themselves as racist,
从不认为自己抱有种族歧视
but are in denial about their complicity
却否认他们参与了
in the systemic racism within the NYPD...
纽约警局的系统性种族歧视
Cops like you, Captain Benson.
就是你这样的警♥察♥ 本森警监
I'm well aware,
我很清楚
there's racism in NYPD.
警局内部存在种族歧视
And what about your own bias?
那你自己的偏见呢
I'm not racist.
我没有种族歧视
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表