From being charged with murder? My son is innocent.
保护他不被起诉谋杀吗 我的儿子是无辜的
He shouldn't even be sitting there.
他不应该坐在那里
Mom, stop!
妈妈 不要
Sit down.
坐下
He didn't kill Dwight.
他没有杀死德怀特
Well, how do you know that, Ms. Nowak?
你是怎么知道的 诺瓦克女士
Because I did!
因为是我杀的
Irena breaks down on the stand.
艾蕾娜当庭崩溃了
Is she trying to cause a mistrial?
她打算触发无效审判吗吗
I don't think that that's what's going on here.
我不认为这是她的本意
Maybe Pippa Cox coached her into it. I was watching Pippa.
也许是皮帕·考克斯教她的 我一直在观察皮帕
She was more shocked than you are.
她比你还要震惊
So Will's been covering for her from the start.
所以威尔一开始就在包庇她
Huh? He has been trying
是吗 他的一生
to protect his mother his entire life.
一直都在保护他的母亲
First from the ex-husband.
一开始防着前夫
Then from Dwight.
接着是德怀特
And now...
而现在
Now from you.
是防着你
My client was in a fragile state of mind.
我的当事人思绪十分脆弱
The stress of seeing her son at the defense table...
她看到她儿子坐在被告席上 压力骤增
Are you saying that she perjured herself on the stand?
你是指她在证人席上作伪证吗
No, I am not saying that. How about you let Irena
不 我不是这个意思 不如你让艾蕾娜
tell us what happened that night.
告诉我们那晚到底发生了什么
LeAnn needed to use the bathroom.
莉安想要上厕所
Will went in first.
威尔就先进去了
Dwight started yelling.
德怀特开始大喊
Okay. What did you see?
好吧 你看到了什么
Dwight in the tub.
德怀特在浴缸里
My son holding the hair dryer.
我儿子拿着吹风机
And Dwight... Dwight was taunting him,
然后德怀特 德怀特在嘲笑他
saying he didn't have the nerve to drop it.
说他根本没胆把吹风机扔进去
That when he finished his bath,
等到他洗完澡
he'd take care of me and Will,
他会好好的收拾我和威尔
that we'd be sorry.
到时我们都知道错了
Okay, Irena.
好了 艾蕾娜
And what happened next?
接下来发生了什么
Will said that he'd never let anyone hurt me again,
威尔说他不会让任何人再伤害我了
that he'd had enough,
说他已经受够了
that he was gonna take care of the family.
说他会照顾好这个家庭
I couldn't let him do it.
我不能让他这样做
So I did.
所以我做了
Did you think, in that moment,
那你认为 在那一瞬间
that Dwight was about to hurt you,
德怀特会要伤害你
or your son?
和你儿子吗
I thought in that moment
那一瞬间我认为
that if I waited for Dwight to get out of the tub,
如果我等德怀特洗完澡走出了浴缸
it would be too late.
那就太迟了
Clearly self-defense.
明显的自卫行为
We're not taking a plea.
我们不会认罪的
And if you take it to trial,
而如果你坚持庭审
we will put Will on the stand,
我们也会让威尔上证人席
and he will swear that he did it.
到那时他会发誓是他做的
No.
不
No, no, he won't. Not after I talk to him.
不 不 不行 在我和他谈过之后
Irena, they don't have a case.
艾蕾娜 他们没有证据
We're good. And we're going,
我们是有利的 我们走吧
Now. No, no.
现在走 不 不
Jesus, how stupid are you?
老天爷 你太愚蠢了
They are handing you and your son
他们给了让你和你儿子
a Get Out of Jail Free card.
免于牢狱之灾的王牌
Just take it and thank me. Do you always
接受并好好谢谢我吧 你是不是经常
talk to women like that?
用这种口气对女性说话
Excuse me, "Captain."
抱歉「警监」
This is between my client and I.
这是我跟我当事人之间的事情
What if I don't want to be your client anymore?
如果我不想再成为你当事人了呢
Can I fire him?
我可以炒了他吗
Yes! Yes, you can.
当然 是的 可以
I need the room.
我需要单独谈谈
I need to tell Irena what's good for her.
我要告诉艾蕾娜什么才是对她最有利的
No, no. I am done listening to you.
不 不 我不想再听你的话了
I can't take it anymore.
我再也受不了了
You are making a big mistake.
你现在大错特错
Get out!
滚出去
Get out! Get out now!
滚出去 马上滚出去
You heard her.
你听见她说的话了
Counselor.
律师
Before you say another word, Irena,
在你想说其他话之前 艾蕾娜
we need to get you a new lawyer.
我们会给你找个新律师
Mm-hmm.
好的
That night,
那天晚上
I saw my son about to give up his life for me.
我看到我儿子为了保全我而放弃自己的人生
I couldn't let that happen.
我不能让那种事发生
I took the dryer out of his hand.
我从他手里抢走了吹风机
Dwight had that... that look,
德怀特恶狠狠地看着我
and I knew if I didn't stop him,
那时我就知道如果我不阻止他
there was gonna be hell to pay.
那我们会付出地狱般的代价
I threw the dryer in.
是我把吹风机扔了进去
My son was just trying to protect me.
我儿子只是想保护我
I'm the one who should've been protecting him.
但我才是应该保护他的那个人
Counselor?
检察官
Your Honor, given the traumatic circumstances,
法官大人 鉴于当时创伤遗留的情况
the state has no interest in pursuing charges against Will Vargas,
地检署不打算继续指控威尔·瓦加斯
and we will accept a guilty plea
而我们将接受诺瓦克女士
of criminally negligent homicide from Ms. Nowak.
对于过失杀人指控的认罪
And how do you plead, Ms. Nowak?
那你是否认罪 诺瓦克女士
I'm guilty, Your Honor.
我认罪 法官大人
Having reviewed all of the evidence,
经过审核所有的证据
I accept the guilty verdict,
我接受有罪裁决
and sentence Ms. Nowak to a year in prison
并判处诺瓦克女士一年监禁
on the condition that she and her family
前提条件是她和她的家人
start getting psychological help.
开始接受心理帮助
A year?
一年
A year? That's all?
一年 就这样吗
Ma'am, calm down please.
女士 请肃静 谢谢
What? She killed him.
什么 她杀了我丈夫
She killed the father of my baby.
她杀了我孩子的父亲
Officers, remove her please, gently. You killed him.
警官 请把她带出去 你杀了他
You killed my Dwight.
你杀了我的德怀特
You killed my husband!
你杀了我丈夫
No, no!
不 不
The city settled with Joelle for 2 million.
市政♥府♥最后花了两百万摆平了乔艾尔
Seriously.
认真的吗
The attorney said something about "Optics."
对方律师提到什么「发光」的事
Leon had a knife to his son's throat.
莱昂把刀架在他儿子的脖子上
It was a good shooting.
开枪是有正当理由的
Look, if I could do it all over again,
听着 如果能再来一次
the minute Leon violated his parole,
在莱昂违反假释令的那一刻
I would have turned him in.
我会立马告发他的
Hindsight's 20/20, Fin.
事后诸葛亮 芬恩
It used to be so simple, you know?
以前这种事很简单 知道吗
Just take down the bad guys.
只是需要抓住坏人
Now the lines are blurred,
现在行事准则变得模糊了
and half the city looking at us like we're the bad guys.
城里一半的人看我们像是坏人一样
It was an impossible summer.
这个夏天太艰难了
Things are gonna calm down.
事情总会消停的
Yeah. I don't see that happening.
是么 我可不这么认为
The way that NYPD handled the demonstrators...
就纽约警局处理示♥威♥者的方式
We were under attack.
我们深陷袭击
What do you want us to do? Sit there and take it?
你们想让我们怎么做 逆来顺受吗
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表