Look, it was my idea, not Brad's.
听着 是我的主意 不关布拉德的事
Okay, so, Lexi,
好吧 那么 莱克西
was Brad home that Saturday night?
那个周六晚上布拉德在公♥寓♥吗
You think Brad did this?
你认为是布拉德干的吗
No, he comes off like a douche,
不会的 他的确看着像混球
but he's a good guy.
但他是个好人
You told me you were home alone, that weekend eating edibles.
你告诉我那个周末 你独自一人在公♥寓♥里吃食用大♥麻♥
I think I was.
应该这样的
You think you were.
你是这样认为的
The past six months, it's all kind of a blur.
过去这半年 我的记忆有些模糊不清
"Blur"? Focus, Lexi!
「模糊不清」集中注意力 莱克西
I need you to focus now.
我需要你集中注意力
So we know that there was another man
我们现在知道那天晚上
in the apartment that night.
公♥寓♥里还有其他男人
Did you bring him home or did Maria?
是你把人带来的 还是玛莉亚
Look, it's been really hard.
听着 生活太艰难了
No work, no school.
没有工作 不能上学
I couldn't even go home to Daytona
我都不能回戴通纳的老家
because my mom was afraid that I would infect her.
因为我妈担心我会把病毒传染给她
I felt like I was dying inside.
我觉得我的心都快死了
What did it matter if I got the virus?
就算我感染了病毒又有什么关系呢
So you did bring someone home.
所以你的确带人回公♥寓♥了
It was a stress relief hookup.
就是个缓解压力的炮♥友♥
We had sex,
我们上了床
I was pretty wasted,
我喝得烂醉
I woke up, he was gone.
我醒来的时候 他已经走了
Maria's door was closed.
玛莉亚的房♥门紧闭
Oh, my God, did he kill her?
我的上帝啊 是他下的手吗
Lexi, who is he?
莱克西 他是谁
What is his name?
他叫什么名字
Look, I...
听着 我
I have no idea.
我不知道
The eighth floor is getting hourly calls
高层每个小时都能接到来自
from the Italian Consulate, international media, TMZ.
意大利领♥事♥馆♥ 国际媒体 八卦网站的电♥话♥
We're working the case, Carisi.
我们正在调查 卡里西
Foreign exchange student,
国际交换生
drugged, assaulted, left for dead in a freezer.
被下药 性侵 丢在冷柜里冻死
Not a great look for a city trying to recover tourism.
对于一座努力恢复旅游业的城市而言可不是好现象
Who's your suspect?
你认为嫌犯是谁
Oh, take your pick.
随你挑
Brad Keegan, it's his apartment.
布拉德·基冈 是他租的公♥寓♥
Neglected to tell us that he had sex with Maria
忘了告诉我们 在玛莉亚被杀害之前的几个小时
hours before she was killed.
跟她发生过关系
Her body was found in his hockey bag.
尸体是在他的曲棍球背包里被发现的
He's also trading sex for rent with the other female roommate.
他还与其他女性房♥客发♥生♥关♥系♥ 以抵消房♥租
Great.
真棒啊
Perry Moncado.
派瑞·蒙卡多
He saw Maria that night.
他在那晚看到过玛莉亚
He says that he was mostly in his room,
他声称当晚他基本在自己房♥间
headphones on,
戴着耳机
never saw or heard anything.
没看到或听到任何动静
Lexi York.
莱克西·约克
She left out the part of her story
她疏漏了一部分故事
about bringing a stranger home.
她曾经带了一个陌生男人回家
She said she passed out,
声称自己醉晕了过去
she woke up, and he was gone.
醒来的时候 那男人已经走了
Are we sure she's not covering for one of the roommates?
能确定她不是在为其中一个室友打掩护吗
Well, there was a second semen sample
这个 确实在强♥奸♥检测中发现了
on the rape kit, so...
第二份精♥子♥样本 因此
Lexi says she has no idea who he is
莱克西说她不知道对方的身份
or how to reach him. Great.
也不知道他的联♥系♥方式 好吧
All the press on this case,
媒体都在打探这个案子
we need to find him before they do.
我们得赶在他们之前找到他
Are you mad at me like your captain?
你也像你上司那样生我的气吗
I should've told you earlier.
我该早点告诉你们的
Yeah, you should've.
没错 是该早点说的
You really don't remember his name?
你真的不记得他的名字了吗
How about what he looked like?
那么他的长相呢
He was Black.
他是黑人
Great smile. Cute.
笑容很好看 帅气
Maybe...
或许
Sean or something like that?
叫肖恩或类似发音的吧
I'm sorry. The last few months, I just...
我很抱歉 过去的几个月以来 我只是
I got used to telling people what they wanna hear.
我已经习惯了只说别人爱听的话
Leaving things out. Like what?
忽略些事情 比如呢
Like I didn't always wear my mask, okay?
比如我不是一直都戴口罩 好吗
Or stay six feet away.
或保持社交距离
I went to bars,
我去酒吧
I danced, I kissed guys,
去跳舞 亲吻男性
I took them home, or I did them on the stairs.
把他们带回家 或直接在楼梯上干起来
Everyone was dying, it made me feel...
死亡数字攀升 这让我感觉
Alive.
还活着
I get it. I'm not judging you.
我理解 我不会批判你
Yeah, you are.
不 你就是
Maybe I am, 'cause I have kids,
或许吧 因为我有两个孩子
and we've been cooped up for months.
我们已经被禁锢了好几个月
I'm ready for this to be over.
我随时准备好结束这一切
For them to have a life.
让孩子们过上正常生活
You said you picked up Sean at a bar.
你说你是在酒吧与肖恩搭讪
Was it one of the outdoor ones on Second?
是在第二大道上的那些户外酒吧吗
God no, a real bar.
不是的 是家真正的酒吧
I... A quarantine speakeasy.
我 隔离期间的地下酒吧
Everyone inside. No rules.
大家待在室内 没啥规矩
You took off your mask
把口罩摘下来
and kissed the first cute boy you saw. Dear god.
亲吻你第一眼看到的帅气小伙 上帝啊
Sounds nice. Where is it?
听着不错啊 在哪里
I know the bartender.
我认识酒保
I don't wanna get him... Lexi, we're past that.
我不想让他陷入麻烦 莱克西 已经翻篇了
Okay, Lexi, I know you know how to look out for yourself.
好吧 莱克西 我知道你懂得如何照顾好自己
Nah, we weren't open in September.
没有 我们九月没开过门
Take out only. Try again.
只有外卖♥♥ 再想想
We're not the COVID police.
我们不是查新冠的警♥察♥
What do you want?
那你们想要什么
We know Lexi York was here Labor Day weekend.
我们知道莱克西·约克在劳动节周末来过这里
She said you served her.
她说是你接待的她
Well, what'd she do now?
她现在在忙什么呢
She meet a guy here that night?
那晚她在这里见过一名男性吗
And why would that night be different from any other night?
那天晚上跟其他日子有什么不同吗
She left with him.
她跟着他走了
Sean, Black, good smile.
肖恩 黑人 笑得很甜
Oh, that guy.
是他啊
Yeah, I remember.
是啊 我记得
Had to kick him out of the bathroom.
得把他从洗手间赶出来
He a player?
他是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
Never takes the same girl home twice.
同一个女孩从不带回家第二次
Sean, he's a beast.
肖恩 他是个猛♥男♥
Yo, this...
这个
Yo, y'all ain't got no right to be here, all right?
听着 你们没权利进来这里 好吗
Social distance, please.
保持社交距离 谢谢
We have a warrant, Sean. We can move in here with you.
我们有搜查令 肖恩 我们甚至都能搬进来跟你一起住
Let's talk about Lexi.
我们来聊聊莱克西吧
Lexi? Man, what's she saying?
莱克西 天啊 她说了什么
Look, whatever it is, she's lying.
听着 不管是什么 她在撒谎
What do you think she's saying?
你觉得她说了什么呢
Look, the sex was consensual, all right?
听着 发♥生♥关♥系♥是双方自愿的 好吗
And anything I took is 'cause she owed me money.
我拿了什么东西都是因为她欠我钱
All right, ask her for what? We will.
听着 问问她是为什么 我们会问的
You know her? Man, I don't know!
你认识她吗 天啊 我不认识
What is that, the girl from the news?
是什么啊 新闻里的姑娘吗
Look, I had nothing to do with that.
听着 那事与我毫无关系
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表