I remember.
我记得
You said not to tell anyone, Mommy.
你说不能告诉任何人 妈妈
But he was yelling at you and Will in the bathroom,
但是他在浴室冲着你和威尔吼叫
right before he had his accident.
就在意外发生之前
Excuse me, Mr. Carisi?
打扰了 卡里西先生
They said you're the lawyer on Dwight Wagner's case?
他们说你是德怀特·瓦格纳一案的检察官
Yes. How can I help you?
是的 有什么可以帮到你
I'm Sherry, his wife.
我是雪莉 他的妻子
Drove straight up from Wayne county hoping someone would
我一听到消息就从维恩郡开车直接过来了 希望有人可以
tell me who murdered him.
告诉我谁谋杀了他
Um... we're... please, take a seat.
我们 请先坐下吧
We're still...
我们还在
we're still piecing that together, ma'am.
我们现在还在调查中 夫人
I 't know what they've been saying about him.
我不知道别人是怎么议论他的
But he was a good man.
但是他是个好人
This baby...
这个孩子
Will never get to meet his daddy.
再也见不到他爸爸了
Sorry. Excuse me.
抱歉 不好意思
Rollins.
罗琳斯
Okay. Slow down.
好的 慢慢说
It's inadmissible. LeAnn's six.
那是不适格证据 莉安才六岁
She doesn't know the difference between truth and make believe.
她不知道怎么分辨是真♥相♥还是被灌输的
Well, she knew her mother told her to lie.
但她知道她妈妈在说谎
I didn't want them to put Will in jail.
我不想让把威尔送进监狱
Irena, were you in the bathroom with Will and Dwight?
艾蕾娜 你当时和威尔还有德怀特一起在浴室吗
You still have a confession from the boy?
你还有那男孩的认罪吧
He hasn't recanted?
他没翻供吧
Then what are we doing here?
那我们在这干什么呢
Will's story and LeAnn's story don't match up.
威尔的证词和莉安所说的不一致
We need Irena to tell us what actually happened.
我们需要艾蕾娜告诉我们到底发生了什么
The kid did it.
那孩子干的
Or it was an accident.
或者是个意外
And forgive me for saying this,
请原谅我说这些
but we're all better off now that Dwight is gone.
但是德怀特死了 我们的日子都好过了
All, huh?
就你们吗
Does that include his grieving,
包括他伤心欲绝的
pregnant widow in West Virginia?
在西弗西尼亚州的孕妇寡妇老婆吗
Sherry?
雪莉吗
Dwight told me they broke up years ago.
德怀特告诉我他们几年前就分手了
Huh. Well, sorry.
这个 不好意思
I thought you must have known.
我觉得你一定知道
Guess I do now.
现在知道了
Well, whatever she's saying,
不管她说了什么
it's common law at most.
最多就是事实婚姻
Dwight would never commit... Irena!
德怀特从来没有承认过 艾蕾娜
Irena, Dwight was a liar.
艾蕾娜 德怀特是个骗子
He lied to you.
他对你说了谎
He abused you.
他虐待你
He abused your son!
他虐待你的儿子
I understand that you were scared of him.
我知道你害怕他
So if there's anything... Enough, Captain!
所以如果有什么事 够了 警监
All right, there's no mitigating circumstances
好吧 没有从轻处罚的情节
because there's nothing to mitigate. Is that right, Irena?
因为就没有什么情节 对吗 艾蕾娜
Or did Mr. Calabrese convince you
还是卡拉布雷西先生说服你
to let your son do the time?
让你儿子去顶罪
No, no, he won't go to jail. He's 14.
不 他不会进监狱的 他才14岁
Irena... Hold on, is...
艾蕾娜 等一下 这是
Is that what you told her? Is that why she's not talking?
这是你告诉她的 所以她现在不肯开口
You're forcing my hand. Wait, what does he mean?
你逼我出手了 等一下 他是什么意思
He's bluffing. Don't worry.
他在虚张声势 不用担心
All right.
好吧
You have left me no other choice.
你们让我别无选择
I will be charging Will as an adult.
我会把威尔当作成人来起诉
He's barely 14.
他刚满14岁
You're gonna charge him as an adult?
你把他当作成人来起诉吗
This was clearly self-defense.
这明显是正当防卫
Electrocuting a naked man in a bathtub?
在浴缸里电死一个裸体男人
Dwight was no saint but I don't see imminent danger.
德怀特不是什么圣人 但我没发现他那一刻受到威胁
But if Will tells me what really happened that night,
但如果威尔告诉我那晚到底发生了什么
I would be more than happy
我会非常乐意
to redirect this to juvenile court.
把他转到青少年法庭
Where he can still be locked up till he's 18?
在那他仍然会被关到18岁
Dwight was terrorizing Will that night.
德怀特那晚恐吓了威尔
Okay. Let's say that's true.
好吧 假设那是真的
It's a small apartment.
那只是个小公♥寓♥
Your mother must have heard something.
你母亲肯定听到什么了
No.
没有
It wasn't "Loud" Loud.
那声音根本不大
Will, your sister says it was.
威尔 你妹妹说很大
She said all three of you were in the bathroom arguing.
她说你们三个人在浴室争吵
LeAnn's a little girl. She gets days confused.
莉安只是个小姑娘 她都能把日子搞混
Will, if your mom was there with you,
威尔 如果你妈妈当时和你在一起
it's okay to say that. My mom wasn't there.
你可以说出来 我妈妈不在场
I swear.
我发誓
Oh... okay.
那 好吧
How about I give you two the room?
不如我让你们俩好好谈谈
Will...
威尔
I know you're worried about your mom.
我知道你担心你妈妈
But sooner or later, the truth is going to come out.
但是迟早 真♥相♥会水落石出的
This is not your responsibility.
那不是你的责任
You're just a kid. My mom wasn't there.
你只是个孩子 我妈妈不在场
Just me.
只有我在
LeAnn needed to use the bathroom.
莉安想上厕所
I went in to tell Dwight.
我走进去和德怀特说
He told me to shut up.
他让我闭嘴
He said she could use the kitchen sink.
他说她可以用厨房♥的洗碗槽
He said he'd deal with me and my mom later.
他说他一会出来教训我和我妈妈
I saw the hair dryer.
我看见了吹风机
I saw him in the tub.
我看见他在浴缸里
I guess I just snapped.
我想我当时失控了
He was in the tub, Will?
他在浴缸里吗 威尔
Yeah, I just told you.
是的 我告诉你了
Okay.
好的
He sticks to that story,
他还坚持他的说法
there goes self-defense.
那就是正当防卫
The victim, Dwight Wagner, died of cardiac arrest
受害者 德怀特·瓦格纳 因浴缸里的电吹风机
due to electrocution caused by a hair dryer in his bathtub.
导致触电引发心脏骤停致死
In your experience, is there any way
按你的经验 他的死亡
that his death could've been an accident?
有任何的可能性是意外吗
You mean was he blow-drying his hair while taking a bath?
你是说他在泡浴的时候吹头发吗
That would be highly unlikely given the room geography and tub position.
根据房♥间的布局和浴缸的位置来看 这基本不可能
Geography and position.
布局和位置
His head was at the farthest end of the tub,
他的头在浴缸远端
the dryer at his feet,
吹风机在他的脚边
and the outlet four feet from there.
插座在四尺远的地方
Was there any chance that he was standing up?
那有可能是他站着吗
There are no signs of bruising or the body falling.
没有淤青和身体摔伤的痕迹
So he was lying in the tub
那他被电死的时候
when he was electrocuted?
他是躺在浴缸里吗
In my opinion, yes.
我的意见 是的
Thank you, doctor.
谢谢你 医生
Dr. Truman, you weren't in the bathroom
楚门医生 这个致命事故发生的时候
at the time of the fatal incident, were you?
你没有在那个浴室里 是不是
Me? No, of course not.
我吗 不 当然不在
The prosecutor wants this jury to believe
检察官企图让陪审团觉得
that because Mr. Wagner was in the tub,
因为瓦格纳先生在浴缸里
Will was not in any danger.
所以威尔没有任何危险
In your opinion, could a 6'3", 180 pound man
在你看来 一个6尺3寸高 180磅重的男人
seem threatening to a 14-year-old boy?
对14岁的男孩来说是不是种威胁
Objection. Speculation. I'll rephrase.
反对 这是推测 我重新提问
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表