She's got her eyes on the prize.
她一心想得到赔偿金
Fin, you and I both know
芬恩 你和我都知道
that you did what you had to do that night.
那晚你做了你必须做的事
Everything is being looked at
现在整件事的一切
through a different prism now.
都是从另一个角度来看待的
It is what it is.
事实就是事实
These lawsuits, these depositions... don't
这些诉讼 这些证词 不要
underestimate how painful
低估过程有多痛苦
and how exhausting they can be.
以及是如此令人身心俱疲
You gotta take care of yourself, Fin.
你得照顾好你自己 芬恩
There's more to life than this job.
生活中还有比这份工作更重要的事
Trust me.
相信我
You sound like Phoebe.
你说话的口气像菲比
How's that going?
觉得怎么样
About the only good thing to come out of this pandemic.
是这场疫情爆发以来唯一美好的东西
Hey, I just got an alert.
我刚收到警报
Irena's building.
艾蕾娜的住处
Okay, Kat. You and I will go up.
好的 凯特 你跟我一起去
I'll go.
我去吧
I mean, I'm still on the job, right?
我是说 我还没被炒鱿鱼 对吧
Hey. Hey, Cap.
你好 你好 警监
EMTs just called it.
急救员刚刚宣布死亡
Is she gone? "She"?
她死了吗 「她」
You mean "he"?
你是指「他」吧
What happened?
怎么回事
He was in the tub with that hair dryer
他躺在浴缸里 里面还有个吹风机
still plugged into the wall.
现在还接在插座上
Full cardiac arrest.
心脏完全停搏
Who called it in?
谁报的警
Dead guy's girlfriend.
死者的女友
She and her daughter are with the super's family.
她和她女儿跟管♥理♥员♥一家在一起
So Irena's abusive boyfriend
艾蕾娜那个虐待男友
ends up electrocuted by a hair dryer
最终被浴缸中的
in the bath tub?
吹风机电死了
Kicking it old school.
翘辫子的方式真是老派啊
And the ME confirms cause.
法医也确认了死因
It was an old model blow dryer.
这是个老款的吹风机
Pre-war building with faulty wiring,
二战前造的楼房♥ 线路老化
manner not yet determined.
是否是谋杀尚未确定
Do we think this was an accident?
你们认为是意外吗
Okay...
好吧
What did she say on the way in?
她在来的路上是怎么说的
Only that her ex-husband, the cop,
只是她的前夫 那个警♥察♥
told her to wait for her lawyer.
告诉她要等律师来
Great. The kids with her?
真棒 孩子们在现场吗
LeAnn was there. Son was with the ex.
莉安在 儿子跟着前夫
Come up with Kat. Bring him here.
告诉凯特 把他也带来
Hey. Irena's lawyer is...
艾蕾娜的律师
DA's office here already?
地检署的人也到了吗
I hope this isn't a rush to judgment.
我希望不要仓促做出判断
So it's pretty clear that we're looking at a tragic accident.
很明显 我们面对的是一个意外的悲剧
Okay. We just...
好吧 我们只是
Just need to hear from Irena.
要听听艾蕾娜是怎么说的
That's right. It was an accident.
是这样的 那是意外
Okay.
好吧
So, uh, Irena, we know...
那么 艾蕾娜 我们知道
That you called 911. Mmhmm.
是你打了报♥警♥电♥话♥ 是的
You found him?
是你发现他的吗
Dwight had been in the tub a while.
德怀特已经在浴室待了一会了
LeAnn needed to pee.
莉安想要上厕所
I knocked, there was no answer,
我敲了门 他没有应答
so I went in.
我就进去了
What did you see?
你看到了什么
He... he was just lying there.
他就那么躺在那里
Uh, I saw the hair dryer.
我看到了吹风机
It must have fallen in.
一定是掉进了浴缸
Fallen in from where?
从哪里掉下去的呢
It's usually on a shelf, above the sink.
平时都放在架子上 台盆上方
Do you usually keep it plugged in, turned on?
你都是一直开着吹风机 并始终通电的吗
She told you what she saw.
她只是描述所看到的情形
Okay.
好吧
Irena...
艾蕾娜
And then what did you do next?
接下来你做了什么
I didn't know what to do.
我手足无措
Um, I was afraid to touch him.
我不敢碰他
And I didn't want LeAnn to see
也不想让莉安看到
so I closed the door and called 911.
所以我关上了门 打电♥话♥报♥警♥
And what about Will?
那威尔呢
You told me yesterday when we were talking
昨天我们交谈的时候 你提及
that your ex-husband was dropping off LeAnn and Will.
你的前夫会把莉安和威尔送回来
Well, I, um...
这个 我
I told Marc that you were nervous
我告诉马克你对于德怀特和威尔
about Dwight staying with Will
同处一室的情况很紧张
so he kept him at his house overnight.
所以他让威尔在他家过夜了
Mister? When can I see my mom?
先生 我什么时候可以见我妈妈啊
Soon.
很快了
You, uh... you doing okay in here?
你 你在这里还好吗
I got this, Mr. Carisi. I'm hungry.
我来吧 卡里西先生 我饿了
We can get you some, uh...
我们可以给你来点
Some pizza?
披萨好吗
Can I get a hot dog?
我能吃个热狗吗
Yeah, sure. We could do that.
当然可以 我们办得到
How about two?
来两个怎么样
Mm-hmm.
好啊
Will doesn't like hot dogs.
威尔不喜欢热狗
Last night I asked him for one
昨晚我让他做一个热狗
but he said they have to kill cows to make them.
但是他说热狗是用奶牛的肉做的
Oh.
是嘛
So, uh, your brother made dinner last night?
所以 昨晚上是你哥哥做的晚饭吗
Uh-huh. Veggie burgers.
是的 素食汉堡
Ugh.
恶心
Right before Daddy had his accident.
就在爸爸发生意外之前
And you're sure that she meant last night?
你确定她说的是昨天晚上吗
Yeah, pretty sure.
是的 非常确定
Can I take LeAnn home now?
我能把莉安带回家了吗
We still have some things to sort out.
我们还有一些问题没有理清楚
Will. Will!
威尔 威尔
Mom! What's he doing here?
妈妈 他怎么来了
He doesn't know anything about this.
他对此事一无所知
Right. Um...
是啊 这个
Just...
只是
He's gonna have to tell us that.
得他自己亲口告诉我们
Let's go have a seat.
我们去找个地方坐下
Officer Vargas, I appreciate you coming in.
瓦加斯警官 感谢你的到来
Kat, take them to the Interview Room.
凯特 把他们带去会客室
Fin, you have a minute?
芬恩 你现在有时间吗
Come on, this way.
走吧 这边
My dad picked me and LeAnn up.
我爸爸把我和莉安接回家
You were there. You saw.
你也在那里 你看到了
I did.
的确
And he took you back to his house?
他把你带回自己家了吗
Both kids.
两个孩子
My wife, Carmen, was not too happy about it
我的太太 卡梅伦 不是很喜欢这样
so I drove the girl back to the apartment.
所以我把女孩儿送回了公♥寓♥
LeAnn but not Will?
是莉安而不是威尔吗
I wanted to go with her.
我想跟她一起走
But Dad wouldn't let me.
但是爸爸不准
'Cause of Dwight.
因为德怀特
I get it. So you had dinner with your step-mom?
我懂了 所以你跟继母一起吃了晚饭
Sergeant, what's this about?
警司 这是怎么回事
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表