Intuitively, sure, but legally, it's circumstantial.
直观而言 当然 但从法律上讲 都是间接证据
They both put themselves in the room with Maria
他们俩都和玛莉亚在房♥间里
but deny hurting her.
但都否认了伤害她
Sean admits to stealing her passport and jewelry,
肖恩承认偷了她的护照和珠宝
but denies taking a suitcase and clothes.
但拒绝承认拿了行李箱和衣服
And they both deny
他俩都拒绝承认
sending those texts
用玛莉亚的手♥机♥
to the father from Maria's phone.
给她父亲发了信息
Not to mention,
更别说
who carried out the body?
是谁运尸体出去的
Emptied the room? Who cleaned up the blood?
谁清空了房♥间 谁清理了血迹
Sean still had her passport, her jewelry a month later.
一个月后肖恩还拿着她的护照和珠宝
I'm sorry, but I don't see him
不好意思 但我不认为
strategizing and executing a coverup.
是他制定策略并且执行了掩盖行为
And I don't see Lexi doing that either.
我也没有看见有证据证明莱克西做了这些
Come on. She is the definition of reckless.
得了吧 她就是鲁莽的代名词
She is,
她是
but girls like this are good at getting other people to clean up their messes.
但这样的女孩很擅长让别人清理她们的烂摊子
Lexi slept with Brad in exchange for rent?
莱克西为了减免房♥租和布拉德上♥床♥
What else did she get him to do?
她还让他干什么了呢
You guys already arrested Lexi and Sean.
你们已经逮捕了莱克西和肖恩
Why are you still talking to me?
你为什么还要和我谈
The ADA wants you to testify.
助理地检想要你出庭作证
I wasn't there. To verify the timeline.
我不在现场 确认一下时间线
You say you came back into the city Tuesday morning?
你说你是周二早上回城的
Yeah, that's when we opened Maria's door.
是的 那时我们打开了玛莉亚的房♥门
Then why does your mother's E-ZPass
那为什么你母亲的快易通
have you in the tunnel Monday afternoon?
显示你周一下午在隧♥道♥里
You guys checked that?
你们查了那个啊
Well, okay.
那么 好吧
So where were you?
那你到底在哪里
I was with a friend. Her cat died.
我跟朋友在一起 她的猫死了
She was going through a bad time.
她经历了非常糟糕的时光
We'll need a name.
她叫什么名字
Sloane.
斯隆
My fiancee's sister.
我未婚妻的妹妹
You can't tell my fiancee, please.
千万不能告诉我未婚妻 求你们了
She's already pissed off that we had to postpone the wedding.
我们推迟婚礼就已经惹得她很生气了
Look...
听着
What happened to Maria is a tragedy,
玛莉亚的遭遇是个悲剧
but that guy, Sean, did it.
肯定是那家伙 肖恩干的
How do you know that? 'Cause Lexi's not this demon
你怎么知道 因为莱克西并不是
that everyone's making her out to be.
如同所有人想象的那副恶魔样
Aren't you one of those people?
你不也是这其中之一么
What I said on TV was really stupid.
我在电视上说的话真的很蠢
Lexi didn't have the easiest childhood, okay?
莱克西的童年过得不太好 好吗
Her father died when she was young,
她很小时候她父亲就死了
and her life has just been one catastrophe after another.
而她的生活也是一场又一场的灾难
You know with the pandemic,
随着疫情的蔓延
just everything got worse, so...
任何事都变得更糟了
Yeah, I tried to help her.
是的 我试着帮助他
By sleeping with her?
通过和她上♥床♥吗
Again, it was her idea.
再说一次 那是她的主意
She just missed being touched. I get it.
她只是怀念被触摸的感觉 我知道了
So that's why you helped her clean up Maria's room.
所以你帮她清理了玛莉亚的房♥间
I didn't.
我没有
I swear, okay? Ask Perry.
我发誓 不信你问派瑞
The three of us opened Maria's door.
我们三个打开玛莉亚的房♥门
It was already cleaned out.
那里已经清理干净了
That's right, we did open Maria's door together,
是的 我们是一起打开玛莉亚的房♥门的
but I can't swear Lexi or Brad
但我不敢保证莱克西或布拉德
hadn't cleaned out the room before.
之前没有清理房♥间
You know they were involved.
你们要知道他俩有染
We're aware.
我们知道
Sunday, Monday,
周日和周一
you hear anybody going through Maria's stuff?
你有听到过有人在翻玛莉亚的东西吗
Coming and going from that apartment?
在公♥寓♥里进进出出的
No, but I wasn't home most of the time.
没有 但大部分时间我都不在家
Where were you?
你在哪里
Doing outreach.
做外展社区服务
Labor Day weekend.
劳动节周末
So many homeless on the street.
街上有很多流浪汉
They need food, water, clothes.
他们需要食物 水 衣服
Can anyone confirm where you were?
有人能证明你的行踪吗
Perry, such a sweet soul.
派瑞 非常好的人
Always says "Yes."
总说「好的」
He'd get leftover food from restaurants.
他会搞来饭店里的剩饭
He even got his friends to donate clothes.
他还让他的朋友来捐衣服了呢
What kind of clothes?
什么样的衣服
Everything.
各种各样
Sports stuff, hockey shirts.
运动服之类的 曲棍球服
Did you ever see this man come in with Perry?
你有没有看见这个男人和派瑞一起来
No.
没有
What about her?
那么她呢
Oh, that's Sexy Lexi, right? His roommate?
那是性感莱克西 对吧 他的室友
Perry came in one day with a bunch of women's clothes.
派瑞有一天拿着一堆女式衣服过来
Said one of his roommates had left them behind.
说是他的一个室友留下的
They must've been hers.
那些肯定都是她的
And I guess those are all gone?
我猜那些东西都没有了
Well, I know I shouldn't have done this,
我知道我不应该这么做
but there was a sweater I kept for myself.
但是我自己留了一件毛衣
You know where it is?
你知道在哪里吗
I'm wearing it.
我穿着呢
Isn't it beautiful
是不是很漂亮
Cashmere.
羊绒的
Italian?
意大利的
We're sure that it was Perry,
你们确定是派瑞
who brought Maria's clothes to the shelter?
把玛莉亚的衣服送到避难所的吗
The sister told us he wheeled them in.
修女告诉我们是他把衣服送进去的
She's not positive when.
她那会儿还没感染上
This year, nobody knows what day today is,
今年 没有人知道今天是什么样的
let alone month to month.
更别说几个月以后了
Perry wouldn't say it,
派瑞是不会说的
but it sounds like Lexi conned him into helping.
但是听起来好像是莱克西骗他帮忙的
So go back to her and see if she suddenly remembers that.
那就再去找她 看看她能不能突然想起来什么
We can't, Lexi's lawyer won't let us talk to her.
恐怕不行 莱克西的律师不让我们找她谈话
Who, legal aid?
是谁 法律援助吗
Okay, so...
好吧 那么
Maybe we can hint at a deal. Don't count on it.
也许我们可以暗示想达成协议 别指望了
Brad's father got her someone from his firm.
布拉德的父亲从他公♥司♥里给她找了名律师
Okay, so pick Perry up.
好的 那就把派瑞带回来
If he'll testify that he helped Lexi clean out Maria's room,
如果他愿意作证 是他帮助莱克西清空了玛莉亚的房♥间
that should be enough for Carisi.
那应该够卡里西用了
You see anything interesting here?
你发现什么有意思的事情了吗
Sister Vita kept Maria's sweater?
维塔修女留下了玛莉亚的毛衣
That's not cool. Those were for the homeless.
这么做可不好 那些是给流浪人员的
So you did bring Maria's stuff in.
所以你确实把玛莉亚的东西送过去了
When? She give them to you?
什么时候 她给你的吗
No.
不是
After she moved out
她搬走之后
or, after we thought she moved out,
或者说 我们以为她搬走之后
I found some of her stuff in a hall closet.
我发现她的一些东西在走廊柜子里
You didn't think to mention this to us earlier?
你之前怎么没想起来告诉我们呢
I figured Maria wasn't coming back.
我觉得玛莉亚不会回来了
I called her, like, six times.
我给她打电♥话♥ 差不多六次
You can check my phone.
你们可以检查我的手♥机♥
We already did. Did you text her father?
我们已经查了 你有没有发消息给她父亲
No.
没有
I had no idea Maria was dead.
我当时不知道玛莉亚死了
I thought she left. It made sense.
我以为她离开了 说得通
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表