With that video going viral
现在视频在网上疯传
and the way half the city thinks about the cops right now... Understood.
而且半个城市的人都对警♥察♥心有余悸 我明白
I told the cops at the scene.
我跟现场的警♥察♥说了
That's where I work out every morning.
我每天早上都会在那里健身
Had nothing to do with that guy being hurt.
跟那人受伤没有任何关系
At 7:00 am?
早上7点吗
Where were you coming from? Night shift.
你是从哪里过去的 上夜班
I sort for Empire Parcel.
我负责为帝国快递分类包裹
Okay, what time do you get off of work?
好的 你是什么时候下班的
Are y'all even asking that white woman questions?
你们会问那个白人女性这些问题吗
Look, I expect this nonsense from her,
听着 我还以为这些谬论会从她口中说出
but doesn't this get old for you, man?
但这对你来说是不是太老套了 伙计
Eric's one of the good guys.
埃里克就是那种大好人
Who the hell would do this?
究竟是谁能干出这种事
You know him? Yeah, he was a resident.
你认识他 是的 他曾是住院医生
They bumped him up during COVID to work ER.
疫情期间把他调去了急诊室
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It's okay.
没关系
Were you able to do a rape kit?
你做了强♥奸♥检测吗
Not yet. He's still unconscious.
还没有 他仍处于昏迷中
But there was some anal trauma.
但有他有些肛♥门♥创伤
I can get you his clothes to run DNA.
我可以给你们他的衣服去做DNA检测
That'd be great.
非常感谢
And as soon as we can talk to him...
一旦他可以和我们谈话
We're waiting on a scan.
我们在等扫描结果
I told his family that you were here.
我告诉他家人你们在这里
They're Filipino Catholics,
他们是菲律宾裔天主教♥徒♥
so they may not be aware of his...
所以他们可能不知道他的
Orientation.
个人取向
Okay.
好的
Every time he works a night shift, I worry.
每次他去上夜班 我都很担心
I wait up for him to come home.
我一直在等他回家
I called. No answer.
我打他电♥话♥ 没有接
How does he usually get home from work?
他平时是怎么下班回家的
He walks. Through the park?
走路 穿过公园吗
I tell him not to.
我告诉他不要这样
It's dangerous.
太危险了
She wants to know if it was the guy in the video.
她想知道是不是视频里的那个人
The black guy.
那个黑人
We are talking to him.
我们正在问他话
I'm gonna ask you if you know anything about...
我想问你知不知道关于
Eric's social life,
埃里克的社交生活
his friends and relationships.
他的朋友和交往的人
No.
没有
No time for that.
没那个时间
All work and...
只有工作和
Family.
家庭
He's a good boy.
他是个好孩子
He's a good guy, the doctor,
他是个好人 是医生
but walking through the Ramble at night...
但在晚上穿过漫步道这件事
Can they really not know?
他们真的不知道吗
When I told my family, they had absolutely no idea.
当我告诉我的家人时 他们完全不知道
If you ask them now,
如果你现在问他们
they still don't know. Wow.
他们还是不知道 天啊
Maybe you should tell them again.
也许你该再跟他们说一遍
Not right now.
现在不是时候
We still have relatives in Beirut.
我们在贝鲁特还有亲戚
Between that and COVID,
就这还有新冠疫情之间
they got a lot on their plate.
他们要烦的事还很多
Detectives.
两位警探
I didn't want to say this in front of my mother.
有些话我不想在我母亲面前说
Eric texted me last night, told me not to wait up.
埃里克昨晚给我发信息 让我别等他了
Do you know where he went?
你知道他要去哪里吗
Eric likes to unwind after a shift.
埃里克喜欢下班后放松一下
Those outdoor bars on Ninth Avenue,
在第九大道上的那些户外酒吧
it's a party scene now.
现在那里就是狂欢的派对
Thanks.
谢了
Thank you.
谢谢
Start checking traffic cams?
开始检查交通摄像头
Yeah, run his credit cards, see if we get lucky.
是的 查一下他的信♥用♥卡♥ 试试看运气如何
Please, listen, that's not necessary.
拜托了 听我说 这根本没必要
How bad is it?
情况有多糟
Jayvon's video's got five million hits,
杰文的视频有五百万点击率
and you don't wanna know how many calls I've been getting.
你是不会想知道我到底接了多少电♥话♥
Please tell me that he is good for this.
请告诉我他是真的有罪
Well, he hasn't confessed, but I checked his alibi.
这个 他还没招供 不过我了查他的不在场证明
There's a problem with the timeline.
在时间线上有些问题
Good, good, that gives me some leverage.
很好 很好 这给了我些谈判的筹码
Let's get to the bottom of this.
让我们去问个水落石出
Jayvon, this is ADA Carisi.
杰文 这位是助理地检卡里西
The ADA?
助理地检
That supposed to make me nervous?
对此我应该感到紧张吗
Not at all, Mr. Brown. We all want the same thing...
完全不用 布朗先生 我们的目标一致
to get to the truth.
弄明白事情的真♥相♥
You already have the truth. No, not all of it.
我已经告诉你们真♥相♥了 没有 不是全部
You got to the park at 7:00,
你说你是七点去的公园
but we found out that you punched out at 5:00.
但我们发现你在五点就打卡下班了
And there's a gap in your timeline, Mr. Brown,
你的时间线中有一段空白 布朗先生
the same time Eric Aquino was attacked in the Ramble.
与埃里克·阿基诺在漫步道上被袭击是同一时间
I had nothing to do with that.
我跟那事一点关系都没有
If you didn't, just tell us where you were.
如果不是你干的 告诉我们你去了哪里
Help yourself out, Jayvon.
帮你自己个忙 杰文
I was having coffee with my sponsor,
我在和我的互助人喝咖啡
before our 6:00 AM meeting.
在六点的会之前
6:00 AM meeting?
六点的什么会
Last spring, I hurt my back.
去年春天 我弄伤了我的背
I got hooked on oxy. I'm clean now.
对羟考酮上了瘾 我现在戒毒了
So why didn't you just tell us that?
那你为什么不直接告诉我们呢
I wanna advance.
我想要升职
Drivers get better benefits, better pay.
司机的福利更好 薪水更高
I didn't want you,
我不希望你
telling my boss I was at a meeting.
告诉我的老板我在参加互助会
There's no way your boss will ever hear that from us,
你老板不会从我们这里听到这些
but I'm gonna need your sponsor's number.
不过我需要你互助人的电♥话♥号♥码
That the kid who was attacked in the park?
就是这孩子在公园里遭到袭击的吗
It's all over the news.
新闻里全是他
Do you recognize him from last night?
你昨晚见过他吗
Because he was here charging drinks at closing.
因为他在打烊前在这里买♥♥酒喝
That right?
是么
I don't remember him.
我不记得他
How 'bout this guy?
那这家伙呢
Him?
他吗
Yeah, I think so.
是的 也许吧
But it was busy.
不过当时很热闹
Everyone was outside.
大家都在外面
Nobody at the bar.
没人进酒吧
When I'm slammed,
当我忙得不可开交时
I only got eyes for the green.
我的眼里只有绿油油的钞票
All right, well, we'll need to take a look
好吧 那我们需要查看一下
at your security cam footage.
你这里的监控录像
Sorry, no can do. It's busted.
抱歉 爱莫能助 监控坏了
Mr. Donovan, we don't care
多诺万先生 如果你遮住窗户
if you black out your windows,
在宵禁后继续营业
stay open past last call.
对此我们根本不在乎
I run a reputable place.
我这里的声誉非常好
Okay, so you won't mind
好吧 所以你不介意
a couple of my tech guys come down,
我们的几位技术人员过来
see if they can find anything?
看看他们能不能找到什么
Not without a warrant.
有搜查令就行
Rollins.
罗琳斯
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表