You can't know if Will did feel threatened.
你不可能知道威尔是不是觉得被威胁了
I can't know what he felt.
我不知道他的感受
I only know the physical and forensic reality
我只知道浴缸里那具尸体身上的
of a dead man in a tub.
物理和法学证据
Irena called, said there had been an accident,
艾蕾娜打电♥话♥来说出事故了
that Dwight was dead,
德怀特死了
that I had to get Will out of the house.
我必须要把威尔带离房♥子
And, um, what did you take that to mean?
那么 你觉得那是什么意思
That Will was somehow involved.
威尔有可能牵扯其中
You assumed
你猜测
that Will had killed Dwight? Yes.
是威尔杀了德怀特吗 是的
But I knew it was self-defense.
但我知道他是自卫杀人
But you didn't tell that to the cops.
但你并没有这么和警♥察♥说
No. In fact,
是没有 事实上
didn't you drive to the apartment
你是不是开车去公♥寓♥
and get Will out of there?
把威尔接走了
And then tell the police
然后告诉警方
that Will wasn't there when Dwight was killed?
当德怀特被杀的时候 威尔并不在那里
I-I... didn't know what happened.
我 我不知道发生了什么
I-I was just worried about my son.
我只是担心我儿子
Mr. Vargas, as a police officer,
瓦加斯先生 作为一名警♥察♥
if somebody lies to you,
如果有人没有说是自卫
instead of claiming self-defense,
而是说谎骗了你
what does that tell you?
你会怎么想
What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么
Nothing further.
没有问题了
Officer Vargas,
瓦加斯警官
did you know your son had been bullied by Dwight Wagner?
你知道你的儿子被德怀特·瓦格纳虐待了吗
I was aware.
我知道
I should have intervened sooner.
我应该早点干预的
I blame myself.
我很自责
Do you believe Will was afraid of Dwight?
你相信威尔害怕德怀特吗
Terrified. Afraid for his life?
恐惧 害怕有生命危险吗
Objection. Again, calls for speculation.
反对 辩方依旧在投机取巧
Sustained.
反对有效
Mr. Vargas,
瓦加斯先生
do you think your son is capable of murder?
你觉得你儿子有能力谋杀吗
No.
没有
He's a good kid.
他是个好孩子
He'd never do anything to harm another human being,
他从没做过危害其他人的事
unless he was absolutely forced to.
除非他完全是被迫的
Thank you.
谢谢
Irena.
艾蕾娜
There you are.
你在这里
Do you know when they'll call me to testify?
你知道他们什么时候会招我作证吗
It's been hours.
已经几个小时了
I-I don't know.
我不知道
But, um...
但是
But your ex-husband just got off the stand.
但是你的前夫刚做完证
Did he blame me?
他怪我了吗
The whole time we were married,
在我们的整个婚姻里
any time anything went wrong,
只要任何事出错
it was always my fault.
都是我的责任
If... if I... if I tried to explain,
如果 如果我试图解释
it didn't matter.
并没有用
He never listened to me.
他从不听我说的
He was right to blame me.
他怪我是对的
I should have known better.
我早就该知道的
Irena...
艾蕾娜
I grew up in a house
我在一个
where someone got beaten every single day.
有人每天都会被打的屋子里长大
I swore I wouldn't let that happen to my kids.
我发誓不会让我的孩子遭受这些
I don't know why Leon thought that.
我不知道莱昂为什么这么认为
I was not involved with Joelle.
我和乔艾尔没有关系
My only concern was Andre,
我只关注安德烈
a young boy trying to protect his mom.
一个试图保护他妈妈的男孩
So on the night of Leon's murder...
那莱昂被谋杀的那天晚上
I'm sorry, death...
抱歉 是死亡
you came to his home.
你去了他家
You inserted yourself in their domestic situation.
你把自己置于了他们的家庭纠纷之中
Andre, frightened that you were going to hurt his father,
安德烈害怕你会伤害他的父亲
rushed to his dad's side, right?
飞奔去了他爸爸身边 是吗
No.
不是
Leon called him to use him as a shield.
莱昂把他喊了过去 把他当成挡箭牌
Leon would've never hurt Andre.
莱昂是不会伤害安德烈的
He... he loved him.
他爱他的儿子
It doesn't matter.
这没有关系
I've seen this so many times before.
这种情况我以前见过很多次
A man in that state,
男人在这个情形下
he'll take his wife and his kid down.
他会杀了他的妻子和孩子
If he can't have you, nobody can.
如果他不能得到你 谁都不可以
There's no way he was gonna let the two of you walk out of there.
他是绝对不可能让你们俩活着离开那里的
Will asked Dwight to get out of the bathroom.
威尔让德怀特从浴室出来
I heard Dwight calling Will names
我听见德怀特在咒骂威尔
and threatening him.
还威胁他
How so?
怎样威胁
Saying Will was gonna pay,
说威尔会付出代价的
that he'd had enough.
说他受够了
I could hear splashing,
我能听见了水花声
Will saying, "Stay away."
威尔说「离我远点」
What did you think was happening?
你觉得发生了什么
I was sure Dwight was getting out of the tub to attack Will.
我很肯定德怀特离开了浴缸去袭击威尔
But you didn't go in, try to stop it?
但你并没有进去 试图阻止吗
By the time I opened the door, it was too late.
我进门的时候 已经太晚了
Dwight was dead.
德怀特已经死了
Can you tell the jury why
你能告诉陪审团为什么
you didn't call 911 right away?
没有第一时间打报♥警♥电♥话♥
I was sure it was self-defense
我很确信他是自卫
but... I was afraid of...
但是 我担心
Of this.
会这样
I should have told the truth from the beginning.
我应该一开始就说实话的
I'm sorry.
对不起
Ms. Nowak,
诺瓦克女士
when you went into the bathroom,
当你走进浴室的时候
what did you see?
你看到了什么
Dwight was in the tub, dead.
德怀特在浴缸里 死了
Will was in shock.
威尔吓呆了
Did you see the hair dryer?
你看见吹风机了吗
I saw the cord.
我看见电线了
It was plugged in and off the shelf I keep it on.
插在插座上 不在我放它的架子上
Okay, so Will had to reach for the hair dryer.
好的 所以威尔得伸手去够吹风机
He had to take it off the shelf.
得把它从架子上拿下来
He had to unwind the cord.
他还要解开电线
And he had to plug it in,
然后插到插座上
right? Yes.
是吗 是的
And all of that would've taken time...
而做这些是需要花时间的
more than enough time for Dwight to get out of the tub and attack Will, if...
要远比德怀特离开浴缸来攻击威尔的时间要多 前提是
That's really what Dwight intended to do.
这确实是德怀特企图做的
But there was no sign of a struggle.
但现场没有挣扎的迹象
Dwight was lying, submerged,
德怀特躺着 浸在水里
his head on the far side of the tub.
他的头在浴缸的远端
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Do you remember thinking that your son had murdered Dwight?
你还记得是你的儿子谋杀了德怀特吗
Objection!
反对
I'll allow it.
反对无效
You may answer the question, Ms. Nowak.
你要回答这个问题 诺瓦克女士
Oh, are you looking at... at your lawyer?
你是在看 你的律师吗
Maybe... maybe look at your son.
也许 也许看看你的儿子吧
I didn't know what to think. I was trying to protect him.
我不知道该怎么想 我只是想保护他
Well, from what?
保护他什么
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表