Mark Peter, be polite. This is all on you!
马克·彼得 礼貌点 这事都怪你们
If you hadn't arrested Jayvon Brown,
如果你们不逮捕杰文·布朗
none of this would've happened, would it?
这些就不会发生 是不是
Hey, Noah.
诺亚
Time for bed, honey.
该睡觉了 亲爱的
What are you watching?
你在看什么呀
The video of you, arresting the wrong guy.
你抓错人的那个视频
Everybody at school's seen it.
学校里的每个人都看了
Okay.
好吧
You wanna talk about it?
你想谈谈吗
Why did you arrest him?
你为什么逮捕他
Are you racist?
你种族歧视吗
Noah...
诺亚
Come on.
听着
Noah, you know that I'm not.
诺亚 你知道我不是的
Did you tell him you're sorry?
你给他道歉了嘛
There's a lawsuit,
现在有起诉讼
and my bosses told me that I...
我的上司告诉我 现在
That I shouldn't talk to him.
我不能和他说话
Why?
为什么
You always tell me to apologize when I do something wrong.
你总是和我说做错事了要赔礼道歉
Mr. Brown...
布朗先生
Can I talk to you?
能和你说几句吗
Don't you have anything better to do
除了想套近乎让我放弃诉讼
than pressure me into dropping my complaint?
难道你就没有其它好事做了吗
That's not why I'm here.
那不是我来这的原因
So you know I got laid off.
所以你知道我被解雇了
Somehow it was all in the papers that I'm in NA.
不知怎的 我上报纸头条了 都知道我在戒毒
I'm sorry, and I can call your boss...
我很抱歉 我可以打电♥话♥给你老板
Don't.
别了
You've done enough.
你做的已经够多了
I wanted to let you know,
我只是想让你知道
that the DA is pursuing charges
地方检察官现在正准备
against Colleen Reynolds,
起诉柯琳·雷诺兹
for filing a false report.
罪名是报假案
Okay, so...
好吧 然后呢
So I lose my job,
我还不是丢了工作
Murphy walks,
墨菲逍遥法外
and now you think you can just distract everyone
现在你觉得你能转移所有人的注意力
and claim some moral high ground by charging that woman?
靠起诉那个女人就能重回道德上至高点了吗
The NYPD has...
纽约警局还有
I...
我
Have a lot of work to do.
还有许多工作要做
Yeah.
没错
You do.
你有
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表