We might not need him.
我们也许不需要他
Just got the traffic cam footage.
刚拿到交通监控的录像
Well, it's definitely not Jayvon.
那肯定不是杰文
Hold on.
等一下
That guy was at the park.
这家伙当时在公园
Are you sure? Yeah, he was mouthing off,
你确定吗 是的 他当时喋喋不休
filming us at the arrest.
在逮捕现场拍摄我们
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
This guy was in the park?
这家伙当时在公园吗
Any chance you got an ID?
有什么办法能知道他身份
He was just filming, which, as we've been told repeatedly,
他只是在拍摄 正如我们反复被告知的
is not illegal.
这并不违法
He was brazen enough to go back to his own crime scene,
他能厚颜无♥耻♥地回到自己的犯罪现场
so maybe he posted it. Okay, text me those photos.
也许就是他发布的 好的 把照片发给我
See if TARU can track down the video.
看技术部能不能追踪到视频源头
Aquino's still unconscious? Mmhmm.
阿基诺还处于昏迷吗 是的
See if the brother can ID this guy.
看看他哥哥能不能认出这个人
On it.
明白
Liv...
丽芙
I got Jayvon's sponsor on the line.
杰文的互助人打来电♥话♥
He's a corporate lawyer.
他是企业律师
He says he'll only talk to us if Jayvon gives him permission.
他说只有在杰文同意的情况下 他才会跟我们谈
Okay.
好吧
Corey, it's okay to talk to them.
科里 可以和他们谈谈
That's all I need to hear.
这样就足够了
This is Captain Benson.
我是本森警监
Can you tell us when you last saw Jayvon?
能告诉我们你最后一次见到杰文是什么时候
This morning, we met at 5:30
今天早上 我们五点半见的面
for coffee and a walk.
喝杯咖啡 散散步
At 6:00, we went to our NA meeting
六点 我们去了匿名互助会
in the garden at St. Clair's.
在圣克莱尔教堂的花♥园♥里
7:00, we said goodbye.
七点 我们相互道别
He was his way to the park to work out, Captain.
他之后就去公园健身了 警监
That's what I been telling her.
我就是这么跟她说的
Jayvon has been diligently working his program.
杰文一直在努力完成他的疗程
I don't see him doing anything that would jeopardize his recovery or his job,
我没看到他做过任何会危及到他的康复或工作的事情
and I could get a dozen others to vouch for him as well.
而且我还可以找很多人替他担♥保♥
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Jayvon, do you need a lawyer?
杰文 你需要律师吗
I can send someone from my firm.
我可以从我的律所派人过来
That's up to them.
这取决于他们
Am I free to go?
我可以走了吗
Yes, we just have to call the DA
是的 我们只需要联♥系♥检察官
and get him to drop the charges.
让他撤销指控
Yeah. I would do that.
是啊 早就该那么做
As soon as possible, Captain.
请尽快 警监
Jayvon, call if you need anything.
杰文 有什么需要就打电♥话♥
Fin.
芬恩
Start the paperwork? On it.
开始准备文件 这就去
Jayvon, can we ask you another question?
杰文 能再问你一个问题吗
Do I have a choice?
我有选择吗
There may be another suspect,
可能还有另一个嫌疑人
and we were hoping that you could help us.
我们希望你能够帮助我们
You want my help now?
你们现在想要我的帮助了吗
He was in the park this morning at the scene.
他今早在公园的案发现场
Did you notice him?
你有没有注意到他
Before or after the cops threw me in the squad car?
是在警♥察♥把我扔进警车之前还是之后
Even if I did notice him,
就算我看到他了
why would I help you?
我凭什么要帮你
I get it. You have the right to be angry.
我理解 你有权生气
Don't tell me I have a right to my anger.
别跟我说 我有权表达我的愤怒
I already know that.
这点我早就知道
All those machines...
浑身插满的仪器
All the tests...
所有的检查
The doctors have no idea
就连医生都不知道
when or if Eric is going to wake up.
埃里克什么时候能醒过来
I am so sorry.
我很遗憾
He is in God's hands now.
他的命在上帝手里
How could that man in the park just leave him there?
公园的那个人怎么能丢下他不管不顾
We don't think it was him.
我们认为嫌犯不是他
Do you recognize this man?
你认识这个人吗
No.
不认识
I know Eric's friends from high school, but...
我认识埃里克的高中同学 但是
That was a long time ago.
那是很久以前了
He is Eric's type.
他是埃里克喜欢的类型
Straight-looking, preppy.
直男长相 名校生范儿
Calls him his "Chino Boys."
称他为「卡其布男孩」
You ever meet him?
你以前见过他吗
It's not like he ever brought these guys home
他不太可能会带这些男的回家
for Sunday chicken adobo.
来吃周日的阿多博卤鸡
Anyone in Eric's life who might know?
埃里克周围的人里有谁可能认识他
My brother compartmentalized.
我弟弟对家里和学校分的很清楚
Med school in one box, family another.
医学院是医学院 家里人是家里人
Hookups in a third.
炮♥友♥就是第三个圈子
Kat?
凯特
One sec.
失陪
TARU may have something.
技术部好像发现了什么
"Hottie Cop Telling Me to Move"? Seriously?
「性感条子叫我滚蛋」认真的吗
I have a right to film. Guys, move back, thank you.
我有权利摄像 伙计们 请后退 谢谢
NYPD, man, protecting and serving themselves.
这就是纽约警♥察♥ 只会保护自己 为自己行方便
Defund the police. Defund the police!
撤回警♥察♥资金 撤回警♥察♥资金
We have an ID on this guy?
我们知道这人的身份信息吗
Just a handle. "ThirstTrap94".
已经拿到了「饥渴陷阱94」
"Thirst trap"?
「饥渴陷阱」
Wow, this dude's feeling himself.
我去 这哥们太自恋了
Yeah.
是啊
I checked his other posts, and I found this.
我看了他其他的贴文 然后发现了这个
He tags two girls: Danielle and Hana.
他圈了两个女孩 丹妮尔和汉娜
Start there?
从这下手吗
Find the one that he didn't tag.
找找照片中那个他没标注的女孩
She may have a more interesting story to tell.
她可能会有更有意思的事情想告诉我们
Always.
肯定的
Captain.
警监
Chief.
副局
I know it's late,
我知道有点晚了
but I need a word with you and Sergeant Tutuola...
但我有些话想跟你和图图奥拉警司说
Jayvon Brown has filed a lawsuit against NYPD.
杰文·布朗已经起诉了纽约警局
You've both been named.
你们都名列其中
Jayvon Brown had outstanding warrants.
杰文·布朗身背未执行的逮捕令
He wouldn't answer questions...
他不回答任何问题
There was a crowd.
当时一群人围观
You know how fast they turn now...
你知道人们现在反戈得有多快
Stop. You both sound defensive.
先停下 你俩听起来都很抵触
These days, that's not a good look.
以当下的情况 这可不好看
Chief, we were by the book.
副局 我们按规章行事
That's the book that got us here!
就是规章把我们陷于此境地
After George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, this city,
从乔治·弗洛伊德 布莉亚娜·泰勒事件发生后 整座城市
this country, are on boil.
整个国家 情绪都被点燃了
Business as usual will not work.
以往的规章不会起任何作用
We hear you. Good.
我们听您的 很好
1PP has launched an investigation,
警♥察♥总部已经展开了调查
and IAB wants to start with you.
内务部想先从你开始
When? Tomorrow.
什么时候 明天
Keep in mind,
记住
we're under a microscope.
我们的一言一行都会被放大
When you go in there...
当你走进去的时候
Short answers. Don't overexplain.
简短回答 不要过度渲染
Okay.
好的
And bring a lawyer.
记得带律师去
Sergeant, walk me out.
警司 送我出去
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表