Captain did nothing wrong.
警监她没做错什么
I know you two are close, but I have to ask.
我知道你俩关系近 但我不得不问
Would things have played out differently if Jayvon were white?
如果杰文是白人 事情会不会有不一样的结果
Yeah, I mean, the woman, Colleen,
当然会 我的意思是 那位女士 柯琳
she would've never called the police in the first place,
她就不会在第一时间报♥警♥
and if she did, the precinct cop wouldn't have cuffed him.
就算她报♥警♥了 分区巡警也不会铐住他
I concur.
我同意
And when SVU got there,
当特害组到达现场的时候
do you think racial bias
你认为处理事情的时候
played any part in how things were handled?
有多少种族偏见的成分在里面
Not consciously.
没有人觉得
I've worked with Captain Benson for over 20 years.
我跟本森警监在一起工作超过20年
Her only bias is for the victim.
她只会偏向于受害者
All right.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Sergeant...
警司
I know I'm not someone you relate to,
我知道我与你的关系并没有如此的亲近
but we have one thing in common.
但我们有一个共同点
We're both Black and blue.
我们都是黑人警♥察♥
We've been on this job a long time.
我们都干这行很久了
Did you know my father joined the force in the '70s?
你知道我父亲在70年代就加入警队了吗
No, I didn't know that.
不 我没听说过
Made Sergeant.
当上了警司
Those days, that was about as far as they'd let us go.
在那段日子里 他们最多就让我们升到这里了
Those days are over.
那段日子已经结束了
Things are changing.
世事无常
Know how many times I've heard that?
知道这话我听过多少次吗
The one thing I do know
我只知道一件事
is this country will always break your heart.
这个国家永远会让你心碎
Ah, this time's different.
现在时代不同了
This is a true inflection point.
现在是个真正的转折点
If you say so, Chief.
您说是就是 副局
We are. I know it.
是这样的 我知道
I also know the old guard won't go down without a fight.
我还知道保守派是不会不战而降的
There's gonna be a purge.
将会有一场大清除
Hold up.
等一下
So what are you saying?
这话是什么意思
I appreciate your loyalty,
我很欣赏你的忠诚
but you need to watch out for yourself.
但为了你自己 你得谨慎行事
This is your second lawsuit this year.
这已经是你今年第二次被起诉
You shot a black man in his home.
你在一个黑人家里枪杀了他
Who was trying to kill his son.
他当时正要杀害他的儿子
It was a good shooting, but that doesn't matter.
虽然开枪的理由正当 但这并不重要
None of us are safe.
没人是安全的
Not me, not you,
你我都不安全
not Captain Benson.
更别提本森警监
What did Joe do now?
乔又干了什么好事
Joe?
乔
You got a last name? Joe Murphy.
你知道他姓什么吗 乔·墨菲
How do you know him?
你怎么认识他的
We used to have a thing
我们过去有过一段
for, like, a minute.
大概 也就一分钟
He needs to be canceled.
肯定得把他踢了
We noticed he untagged you.
我们看到他没有圈你
Yeah, he couldn't take it that I broke up with him.
是啊 他一直都无法接受我跟他分手
He can be a real charmer, but,
他是很有魅力 但是
he's a different person
一旦他开始无节制的喝上龙舌兰
once he hits the tequila turnpike.
他就像是换了个人似的
How so?
此话怎讲
When he couldn't get it up, he'd go off on me.
当他硬不起来时 他就会对我发脾气
He'd come back the next day with flowers,
第二天他带着花束回来
but that got old, fast.
不过那套很快就玩腻了
What was I thinking?
我到底在想什么啊
Twenty-five, and he still lives with his mother.
25岁还跟他母亲住在一起
Mrs. Murphy? Yeah?
墨菲太太 有什么事
We're here to see your son, Joe.
我们是来找你儿子 乔
I don't think he's home.
他好像没在家
I'm right here, Ma.
我在家呢 妈
Hey, blondie cop.
你好啊 金发女警
I hope you're not upset about my video.
希望你不要因为我的视频而感到苦恼
No, it was very helpful.
当然不 对我帮助很大
Look, I know I was all
听着 我就知道我在公园
"BLM" In the park, but...
大喊「黑人命也是命」 但是
Really, you cops didn't do anything wrong.
说真的 你们警♥察♥什么都没做错
I heard that thug's filing a lawsuit.
我听说那个恶棍提起了诉讼
Do you need me to back you up?
你们是需要我的帮助吗
Actually, yes.
事实上 很需要
Yeah, it would be great if you could come down to the station
是啊 如果你能跟我们去一趟分局
and just give us a statement.
给我们一份陈述就更好了
Sure. Whatever you guys need.
当然 你们需要什么都行
Joe. It's all right, Ma.
乔 没事的 妈
If I can help...
只要我能帮忙
Joe, Joe.
乔 乔
You need a mask.
戴上口罩
He came in willingly?
他是自愿过来的吗
Yeah, he made a big show of wanting to help.
没错 他装作一副很愿意帮忙的样子
For what it's worth,
不管怎样
Eric Aquino's brother did say he's Eric's type.
埃里克·阿基诺的哥哥说了 他是埃里克喜欢的类型
The lab found DNA on Aquino's underwear.
实验室在阿基诺的内♥裤♥上发现了DNA
You think Murphy's cooperative enough
你认为墨菲的积极合作态度
to give us a sample?
能给我们样本吗
We don't have to ask him.
我们没必要问他要
He's wearing a mask.
他正戴着口罩
Why don't I get him a fresh one?
为啥不给他一个新的呢
Keep me posted, I gotta... head to IAB.
有消息就通知我 我得去趟内务部
Hey, by the way,
顺便问一句
Garland say anything about me?
加兰德说了我什么吗
Yeah.
是的
Watch your back.
谨慎行事
Hey, you mind swapping out for a mask with a filter?
你介意换个带过滤器的口罩吗
NYPD protocol.
警局的规章
Sure. Can't be too careful, right?
当然 再小心都不为过 是吧
No.
是啊
So did you see Jayvon Brown do anything suspicious?
你看到杰文·布朗做了什么可疑的事了吗
No, when I got there, he was cuffed.
没有 我到的时候 他已经上了手铐了
Hmm, okay, and the vic?
好吧 那受害者呢
You ever seen him before?
你之前见过他吗
No, sorry. Really?
没见过 抱歉 真的吗
So this isn't you?
所以这人不是你
Oh, wait. That's the guy?
等一下 那人就是受害者吗
Wow, I didn't put two and two together.
天啊 我没把两者联♥系♥起来
So you don't remember having drinks with him
所以你不记得跟他在奥尼迈登酒吧
at Owney Madden's?
一起饮酒了
Leaving after last call?
到打烊后才离开
Whoa, whoa. No.
别急 别急 没有
It's not like that.
不是那样的
He followed me out of the bar.
他跟着我离开了酒吧
He was kinda hitting on me.
他想跟我搭讪
I didn't want to be rude,
我不想表现的粗鲁无礼
so I let him walk with me.
所以我让他跟我走了一段
All the way to the park?
一直走到公园吗
Dude, do I look gay?
老兄 我看着像同性恋吗
I'm engaged.
我已经订婚了
I went right to my fiancée's place.
我直接去了未婚妻家里
This was when?
那是几点
4:30, 5:00?
四点半 五点吧
So how did you end up back in the park?
那你怎么会又回到公园的呢
Well, Ashley lives by the park. Oh.
阿什莉住在公园旁边 这样
I heard all the sirens outside
我听到外面警笛大作
and went down to check it out.
就出来看看怎么回事
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表