剧集 | 园艺杀手(2021) | 导航列表
无可奉告
No comment.
好吧 苏珊 如果我翻到声明的结尾
OK, Susan. If I go to the end of the statement.
-这是你的签名吗 -无可奉告
- This your signature? - No comment.
-没关系 苏珊 这个你可以答 -抱歉
- It's OK, Susan, you can answer. - Oh, sorry.
对 那是我的签名 抱歉
Yes, that's my signature. Sorry.
没关系 苏珊
That's all right, Susan.
你的声明非常有帮助
Your statement's very helpful.
那么告诉我 你说你去拜访父母
So, tell me, when you say you went to visit your parents,
他们在曼斯菲尔德的住址是哪里
what was their address in Mansfield?
拉克斯顿胡同5号♥
5 Braxton Close.
那个时候你39岁 马上40岁了对吧
And at that time, you were 39, just about to turn 40?
-是的 -"无可奉告"
- Yes. - "No comment."
我再跟你强调一次 苏珊
Again I must stress to you, Susan,
虽然这完全由你自己决定
that although it's completely... your decision,
但我的建议你用"无可奉告"回答所有问题
my advice remains that you answer all questions, "No comment."
无可奉告
No comment.
我能看出来你很困惑 苏珊
I can see you're confused, Susan.
你的事务律师和我出发点不一样
Your solicitor and I are coming from different angles.
但是我只是想要确认一些基本事实
But I'm just trying to establish some extremely basic facts.
所以如果你愿意的话 你可以回答
So, if you want to, you can answer.
好吗
Right?
你说你的丈夫是克里斯托弗·爱德华兹
You say Christopher Edwards is your husband.
-你们什么时候结婚的 -无可奉告
- When did you marry? - No comment.
我能问问你为什么微笑吗
Can I ask why you're smiling?
无可奉告
Well...no comment.
我们发现一些可疑的财务情况
We've uncovered some slightly dodgy financial activity,
我让桑德拉去查了
which I've got Sandra's looking into,
显然他们是杰拉德·戴帕杜的朋友
and apparently they were friends with Gerard Depardieu...
不管这与事件是否有关系
whatever the fuck that has to do with anything.
-又见面了 -你吃完了吗
- Oh, hello again. - You done?
嗯 谢谢 抱歉
Yes. Thank you. I-I'm sorry.
我不太喜欢吃早餐
Breakfast isn't really my thing.
不过 我要向厨师致敬
But my...my compliments to the chef, though,
或其他准备微波食品的人
or whoever it is that prepares the microwave packages.
因为炒鸡蛋不容易批量做 对吧
Cos scrambled eggs, they're not easy to do in bulk, are they?
很容易就变硬了 对吧
They often go hard, don't they?
你还喝吗
You still going with that?
不 喝完了
No, all done.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在呢
现在我要面对爱了 这让我很痛苦
爱是痛苦的吗
是的 爱很痛苦
像只猛禽 在我们头顶盘旋
仿佛在威胁我们
但也是幸福的承诺
你很美丽 海伦娜
美丽到连看你都痛苦
昨天 你还说那是快乐
是快乐 也是痛苦
《最后一班地铁》
真好看 出乎我的意料
It was great. It wasn't what I expected.
-真的吗 -可不嘛
- Oh, really? - No.
-你先请 -谢谢
- Apres vous. - Merci.
百老汇
我也是
Me, too!
百
老
汇
我无权去爱 无权去爱或被爱
但如果我告诉你 我爱你
你为什么不听
克里斯 我觉得我已经认识你一辈子了
苏珊 我很想订婚 但我不会说法语
咖啡馆
怎么这么晚了
How is it so late?
-我错过了最后一班地铁 -搭个公交车吧
- I've missed the last train! - Well, get a bus.
-或我帮你叫辆出租车 -已经这么晚了
- Or I'll help you with a taxi. - It's already so late!
慌什么 又不是世界末日
What's the panic? It's not the end of the world.
我知道很蠢 但我们...我们家有惯例
I know it's silly! But we have...we have this routine.
睡前一起喝杯热可可
We usually have a cup of hot chocolate together at bedtime
聊聊今天的事情
and talk about the day.
从我小时候就这么做了 是故事时间
We've done it since I was little. It's story time.
只是我没告诉他或妈妈 我今天会晚到
Only, I didn't tell him or Mum that I was gonna be late.
所以他们会一直等 想去睡觉
So they'll be waiting up, wanting to go to bed.
那就给他们打个电♥话♥
Just phone them.
但如果他们睡着了 我会吵醒他们
But if they're sleeping, I'll wake them up.
这样如何 如果你想...
OK. How about this? If you want...
如果你父母不介意的话
If it's easier for your parents, I mean,
你今晚可以在我家过夜
you can stay at mine tonight.
我不是...
I mean, I'm not...
不是 我没有坏心思
No, er...no funny business.
但...我妈妈在 她睡沙发
But... I've got me mum staying. She's on the sofa.
说来话长 但是...
A bit of a long story but er...
总之
But, anyway,
我睡地板上 你可以睡我房♥间
I'll sleep on the floor. You can have my room.
-我不能让你这么做 -没事 老实说
- Oh, I couldn't make you do that. - No, honestly.
我很乐意
I'd be happy to.
明天早上 我可以送你回家
And in the morning, I can help you get home.
克里斯
Oh, Chris.
再确认一遍
'Just to confirm one more time,
克里斯 你愿意在没有事务律师的陪同下
Chris, you are content for this interview
继续此次审讯吗
to continue without a solicitor?'
我愿意
'I am content.'
我不需要一个完全不了解我的人
I don't need someone who knows nothing about me
告诉我什么时候该说话或不该说话
telling me when, and when not, to speak.
好的 你知道你随时可以改变主意吗
Right, you understand you can change your mind on that at any time?
有人告知我了
So, I've been told.
事实上 人们不停地跟我这么说
In fact, people won't stop telling me.
好的 谢谢
Right. Thank you.
我不能说我不知道
I can't say I didn't know.
好的 爱德华兹先生
Right, Mr Edwards.
在我们开始提问前
Before we begin with specific questions,
关于你为什么会在这里
is there anything you would like to tell us from the outset,
你有什么想告诉我们的吗
anything about why you think you're here?
-嗯 有的 -谢谢
- Yes, I would. - Thank you.
下面是我记忆中发生的事情
The following is an account of the events as I recall them.
1998年5月的一个银行假期长周末
On a bank holiday weekend in May, 1998,
我妻子苏珊·爱德华兹乘长途汽车
my wife Susan Edwards took a coach
从伦敦去曼斯菲尔德
from London to visit her parents,
看望她的父母威廉和帕崔夏·维彻利
William and Patricia Wycherley, in Mansfield.
我独自留在伦敦的家里
I myself remained at home in London.
后一个周末我和妻子去了曼斯菲尔德
Now, I went with my wife to Mansfield...the following weekend
那时我才听说
and only then learned of the tragic events
上个周末发生的悲剧
that had transpired the previous weekend,
也就是她父母去世了
ie, the death of her parents.
我当然想报♥警♥
I wanted to ring the police, of course,
但我妻子非常脆弱
but my wife can be very fragile
她说服我 没人会理解
and she convinced me that nobody would understand
所发生事件的复杂性
the complexity of what had happened
以及为什么她没错
and why she was not at fault.
那时我们...
That's when we er...
我们做了传统上家族会做的事情
when we did what families traditionally used to do -
世界上很多地方的家庭现在仍然这么做
still do in many parts of the world,
事实上就是把他们
in fact - which is to inter them,
恭敬地安置在自己家里
uh, respectfully, in their own home dwelling.
或者说是住所
Or domicile, if you will.
这些年来真正折磨我的是
'I mean the thing that's really tortured me all these years
如果我和她一起度过先前那个致命的周末
is had I been with her on that previous, fateful weekend,
这一切都不会发生 这点你们可以肯定
none of this would have happened, you can be sure of that,
我们现在也不会坐在这里
and we wouldn't be sitting here right now,
你们和我
you gentlemen and I, no.'
-最后一个问题 -闭嘴
- 'Right, one last question. - Shut up.
你还记得你和苏珊去曼斯菲尔德
Do you happen to recall the coach company
一起坐的那趟长途汽车吗
you and Susan took up to Mansfield?'
国家快运公♥司♥
'National Express.
450路 当时是这样
Route four-five-O, as it was then.
现在可能变了 毕竟时过境迁
It might have changed now, the way these things go.'
好的 我认为我们谈完了问题的关键部分
'All right, well, I think we've covered the crux of it,
爱德华兹先生 我们先休息 你不介意话
so erm...we'll take a break there and pick things up later,
之后我们再继续
if you don't mind, Mr Edwards.'
剧集 | 园艺杀手(2021) | 导航列表