剧集 | 园艺杀手(2021) | 导航列表
这...
It's...
这是件很私人的事件
It's a very personal matter.
私人
Personal?
我告诉你什么私人
I'll tell you what's personal.
在自己家里被枪杀 尸体躺在床下一周
Being shot in your own house, kept under the bed for a week
然后被埋在自家后院15年
and buried in your own backyard for 15 years.
我想记录在案 我觉得刚才我对苏珊的描述
I'd like it on record that I don't think it's very fair
或者说是你对她的描述 并不公平
what I've just said about Susan - or rather what you said.
说她"唯利是图"确实是对她深深的中伤
It does her a grave disservice to call her "Mercenary".
为什么
Why?
因为一直以来苏珊都...
Because Susan has always had...
担心着比金钱跟重要的事情
..Much bigger things to worry about than money.
这是昨天洗的干净床单 如果你想知道
Right. Clean sheets on yesterday, in case you're wondering.
这是毛巾 牙刷
Here's a towel. Toothbrush.
谢谢 你确定没关系吗
Thank you. Are you sure this is all right?
当然 当然 这是我的荣幸
Yeah, of course, yeah. Yeah, it's my pleasure.
你妈妈还好吗
Is your mum OK?
嗯 她没事
Yeah, she's fine.
她...
She's er...
她现在不太舒服
She's not very well at the moment.
今晚跟你在一起我很开心 苏珊
Well, I had a very good time with you tonight, Susan.
我也是
Me, too.
祝你晚安 明早见
Have a good sleep and I'll see you in the morning.
-晚安 -晚安 克里斯
- Good night. - Good night, Chris.
喝咖啡可以吗
You OK for coffee?
一切都好 妈 谢了 很棒
Everything's good, Mum. Thanks. It's very nice.
她不太会做♥鸡♥蛋
Eggs aren't her strong suit.
她人真好 还给我们做早餐
It was so nice of her to cook for us.
抱歉 我得走了
I'm sorry. I really should go.
好
All right.
-谢谢 -吃好了吗
- Thank you. - All right, then?
都吃完了
Both done?
我太笨了
Silly me.
你这就走了吗 苏珊
You going already, Susan?
不好意思 我过得很开心
I'm sorry. I've had a lovely time.
谢谢你的热情招待
Thank you for your hospitality.
你要送她回去
And you're walking her back.
不错 真绅士
Lovely. Chivalry lives!
分开睡什么的
Separate rooms and everything.
克里斯托弗 我知道我让你脸上挂不住
Christopher, I know I embarrass you.
但我对相亲公♥司♥的判断没错 对吧
But I was right about the dating agency, wasn't I, hmm?
这是我的主意 也许我也会尝试下
It was my idea. Might even give it a go myself.
很高兴认识你
It was very nice to meet you.
我也是 苏珊
You too, Susan.
希望我们能再次见面
And hopefully, we'll be seeing each other again.
好了
Ok.
或许我们该在这里说再见
Look, maybe we should just say goodbye here.
那好 再见
All right, then. Goodbye.
-拜 -拜
- Bye. - Bye.
你都见过我母亲了
You've met MY mother!
-你嫌我丢人 -他们只是比较老土
- You're embarrassed of me! - They're just old-fashioned!
也许下次吧
Maybe next time!
能让我进去吗
Can you let me in?
妈
Mum?
爸 拜托 让我进去吧 我能解释
Dad, please, can you let me in? I can explain.
机密录音
抱歉让你久等 苏珊
Sorry to keep you waiting, Susan.
我知道今天你很累了
I know it's been a long day already.
我们现在需要你说出
What we need now are your words
那晚究竟发生了什么
on exactly what happened that night.
克里斯无法告诉我们 因为
Chris can't really tell us, because er...
据你们俩所说 他不在场
according to you both, he wasn't there.
只有你在
Only you were there.
你说你母亲枪杀了你父亲
Now, you say that your mother shot your father.
那不是每天都会发生的事 是吧
That's not something that happens every day, is it?
所以显而易见的问题是 为什么
So the obvious question...is why?
无可奉告
No comment.
我以为你已经更适应跟我们说话了
I thought you were feeling a bit more comfortable talking to us.
发生什么了 苏珊
What happened, Susan?
-他们是吵架或争执了吗 -无可奉告
- Was there an argument or disagreement between them? - No comment.
你当时是什么感觉 看见你父亲
What did you feel when you saw your father there,
死后躺在地上
dead on the floor?
你母亲枪杀了他
Your mother having shot him.
-我感觉很糟糕 -糟糕
- I felt terrible. - Terrible.
这是个正常的反应 苏珊
That's a normal reaction, Susan.
-但你是怎么处理这个情绪的 -无可奉告
- But what do you do with that emotion? - No comment.
-你跟母亲对质了吗 -无可奉告
- Do you confront your mother? - No comment.
她对你说了什么 你必须回答这些问题
What's she say to you? These questions have to be answered.
你不必回答这些问题 她在骗你
They DON'T have to be answered. That's not true.
但这确实是个恐怖的事 对吧
But this is a horrible event, isn't it?
两人被枪杀 还是你的父母
Two people shot dead. Your own parents.
这就是我说的上钩
This is what I mean by bait.
你只说是被"激怒" 但这算不上完整的解释
But it's not a full explanation to say you're simply "Provoked".
如果你不回答 人们会得出自己的结论
People are gonna provide their own answers if you don't.
-你什么都不用说 -无可奉告
- You don't have to say anything. - No comment.
你在杀人后第二天开的银行账户 苏珊
The bank account you opened the day after the killings, Susan.
你支取的养老金 售卖♥♥♥房♥♥屋的钱
The pensions you collected, the sale of the house,
所有你必须还的债务
all those debts you had to cover.
这感觉像是个更好的解释 对吧
That feels like a slightly better explanation, doesn't it -
对一个不在场的人来说 你其实是为了钱
to someone who wasn't there - that this really was about money?
毕竟你说已经一年多没见到父母
After all, you'd not seen your parents for over a year, you say,
然后你突然拜访他们
and then suddenly you pay them a visit.
-他们就死了 -但那不是 我也说了
- And then they die. - But it wasn't, as I said --
我们刚审问完你丈夫
We've just been with your husband.
你知道他用了什么词来形容
Do you know what word he used to describe your behaviour
你开银行账户的行为吗
with that bank account?
唯利是图
Mercenary.
很抱歉 但我觉得陪审团也会这么认为
And, I'm sorry, but I'm inclined to think a jury would agree.
他不会这么说
He wouldn't say that.
-对我当事人有用的是... -都录下来了 苏珊
- It might be useful for my client -- - It's on tape, Susan.
克里斯还告诉了我们其他事 苏珊
Chris told us something else as well, Susan,
我想问问你 如果你允许
that I'd like to ask you about if you're comfortable with it.
他说你母亲那晚对你说了一些话
He said that your mother told you something that night
一些你之前不知道的事
that you didn't know.
你母亲那晚跟你说什么了
What did your mother tell you that night?
她说...
She said um...
她说...
She said um...
抱歉
Sorry.
让他告诉你这些肯定很为难
Must have been very hard for him to tell you that.
-我能...抱歉 -没事 先生 我会解释的
- Can I just... I'm sorry -- - It's OK, sir, I'll explain.
我知道有多难
I know how hard it is.
-但最好... -我刚说了 我来解释
- But it'll be better for -- - I just said, I'll explain it.
尽管我在睡觉 我还是听到了喊叫
Even while I was sleeping, I was aware of shouting,
争吵的声音
some sort of row.
但在那栋房♥子里 这也完全不奇怪
But that was nothing unusual in that household, not at all.
我之前也说了 我喝了一点酒
And as I told you, I had been drinking a little...
比平时更多 我通常不喝酒
a little more than normal. I... I don't normally drink.
我不知道几点了 大概凌晨两点
I don't know what time it is. Maybe 2:00am.
我被几声枪响吵醒
And I've been woken by these bangs.
-有几声枪响 -不知道 我在睡觉
- 'How many bangs?' - 'Er... I dunno. I was asleep.
也许两次 或只有一次 肯定不是三次
Two, maybe? Or just one. Definitely not three.'
-一次或两次 -对
- 'One or two?' - 'Yes.'
我立马就知道我父亲死了
And I know immediately that my father's dead.
我不知道为什么 但我就是知道
I don't know how I know, I just know.
我妈拿着枪站在那
And my mum is standing there with a gun.
地上有铜制弹壳
There are brass casings on the floor.
-铜制弹壳 -对 用过的子弹吧
- Brass casings? - Yeah, erm, spent bullets, I suppose.
我能看出来她比我
And I can tell she's even more drunk
睡觉那会更醉了
than she was when I went to bed.
然后我大概说了
Then I say something like,
"你干了什么 你杀了他"
剧集 | 园艺杀手(2021) | 导航列表