剧集 | 园艺杀手(2021) | 导航列表
"What have you done? You've killed him!"
差不多那些话吧 太久以前了
Something like that. It was a long time ago.
然后她说 我无法复述她的原话
And she says - I can't give you the exact words -
但她的意思差不多是...我不得不杀
but she says something like... I had to.
我再也受不了了 苏珊 我不能直视他
I can't take it any more, Susan! I couldn't look at him.
大概是这类的话 然后她转向我
Something along those lines. And then she turns on me
这时候她把枪对着我挥舞
and she's actually waving the gun at me at this point --
天知道你为什么在乎 你经历了这么多
God knows why you care, after everything you've been through,
这个恶心的小人
grubby little man.
天杀的坏男人
Horrible, horrible man.
他真是个恶心的人♥渣♥
What a disgusting piece of work he was.
然后她把枪
And then she throws the gun
扔到床附近 所以我捡起来了
on the bed somewhere about here, so I pick it up.
他对待我的态度 仿佛嫌我恶心
He treated me as though he was disgusted with me.
-不好意思 苏珊 -什么
- Sorry, Susan. - Yes?
你为什么把枪捡起来
Why'd you pick up the gun?
因为之前她拿着枪对我挥舞
It's just, well, she'd been waving it at me
她还醉了 我想我是怕
and she was drunk and I suppose I was afraid
她又把枪捡起来
that she was gonna pick it up again.
总之 她开始说那件事
So anyway, and then she starts saying that thing.
我恨他
I hated him.
好多年了 我恨他
For years, I hated him.
我也恨你
And I hate you too.
因为当我看到你时 我知道自己失败了
Cos when I look at you, I know I failed.
我辜负了你 苏珊 我知道这点
I failed you, Susan, and I know that.
我知道他对你干了什么
I know what he did to you.
我知道 却任其发生了
I knew it and I just let it happen.
你觉得我会是什么感受
How do you think I feel about that?
-你知道吗 妈 -当然 我当然知道
- You knew, Mum? You knew? - Look, of course, I fucking knew.
我是你母亲 对吧
I'm your mother, aren't I?!
在那之后他就不想要我了 他办不到
He didn't even want me after that! He couldn't do it.
他都硬不起来
He couldn't even get it up!
我花了15年努力忘记她说的话
I've spent 15 years trying to forget what she said
所以我无法原话告诉你 但差不多是那个意思
so I can't tell you exactly, but it was something like that.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
真抱歉 苏珊
I am so sorry, Susan.
我不是怪物
I'm not a monster.
我尽力了
I did my best.
我们也有过快乐 是吧
We had some good times together, didn't we?
尽管你是个难管的孩子
Even though you were a difficult child.
而我满脑子都是 "我想给我丈夫打电♥话♥"
All I could think of was, "I want to call my husband."
我甚至说 "我们应该打给克里斯托弗
I even said, "We should call Christopher.
他会知道怎么办"
He'd know what to do."
放弃吧 苏珊
Give up, Susan.
你以为他与众不同 其实不是
You think he's different but he's not.
他不会帮你
He's not gonna help you.
他跟所有男人一样 只是利用你满足性♥欲♥
He's the same as all the others. He's just using you for the sex.
不 妈 然后我接着哭
No, Mum! And then I keep crying
她继续说着那些话
and she keeps saying these things.
他不爱你 接受这个事实吧 免得你受伤
He doesn't love you! Just accept it before you get hurt.
-没人爱你 -住口 别说了
- Nobody loves you! - Stop! Please stop!
天知道我努力了 但这不可能
God knows I tried but it's impossible.
-你让人无法爱你 -住口 妈 住口
- You're impossible to love! - Stop it, Mum! Stop it!
你这卑贱的性命
With your miserable little life,
要是你从没出生 对我们大家都好
it would be better for all of us if you'd never been born!
我只想确认一下你话里的暗示
I just want to confirm the implications of what you're saying.
你是说你父亲在你小时候侵犯你吗
Are you telling us that your father abused you as a child?
-对 -性侵犯吗
- Yes. - Sexually?
对
Yes.
然后那晚你发现
And that night you discovered
你母亲一直以来都知道
that your mother had known all along?
-对 -你之前从没告诉过她
- Yes. - And you'd never told her?
我一直太害怕我父亲会大发雷霆
I was always too afraid of what my father might do.
我这辈子都在努力 希望忘记这一切
I spent my whole life just trying to wish it away.
想到这么多年放学后
Thinking of all those years after school
当她在工作 而他...
when she was at work and he...
还有克里斯 你丈夫
And Chris, your husband.
你确定他没有参与杀人吗
Are you sure he wasn't involved in the killings?
我这么问只是因为你父母胸膛上的弹孔
I only ask because the bullet holes on your parents' chests
出奇的相似
were strikingly similar.
还有银行账户 看起来是计划好的
And that bank account, that looks like a plan.
加上今天得到的新信息
With all this new information today,
有部分非常重要
some of which is quite important,
就像我同事说的
as my colleague is pointing out,
我们需要申请额外的羁押时间来继续审问
we will be applying for extra custody time so we can continue.
我们只是想
So, we're just trying to get
在继续前尽可能搞清楚事实
everything as clear as possible before we progress.
我觉得她已经说得很清楚了 不是吗
I think she's been pretty clear already, don't you?
你确定克里斯没参与吗
Are you sure Chris wasn't involved?
他帮了你 对吧
He helped you, didn't he?
他决定保护你
He decided to protect you.
苏珊
Susan?
当然了 他总是保护我
Course, he did. He always protects me.
他替你埋了那些尸体吗
Did he bury the bodies for you?
对 他埋了尸体
Yes, he buried the bodies.
他就是那么务实
He's very practical like that.
他必须如此 因为我不是 所以他必须务实
He has to be, cos I'm not, you see. So, he has to be.
-苏珊 如果你想休息 -我们不能报♥警♥
- Susan, if you wanted a break -- - We couldn't tell the police.
他知道这点 所以他接管了一切
He understood that so he took control.
所以...这是他的主意
And so...this was his idea, then...
埋了尸体
to bury the bodies?
对 是他的主意
Yes, it was his idea.
他是为了我而埋
He did that for me.
他是世界上唯一一个让我感到安全的人
He's the only person in the world that's ever made me feel safe.
我们会解决的
We'll get it sorted.
他不能不让你进自己家
He's not allowed to keep you out of your own house.
他一直那样吗
Has he always been like that?
没事 你不用告诉我
It's OK. You don't have to tell me.
不 我...
No, I...
我想告诉你
I do want to tell you.
怎么了
What is it?
只是我...
It's just I've...
我从没告诉过别人
I've never told anyone else.
无论是什么事
Well, whatever it is...
都是我们俩的秘密
..It'll be between us.
就你...和我
Just you...and me.
苏珊·爱德华兹在她父母家
'Susan Edwards had been at her parents' house
被巨大的枪响吵醒
when she was woken by a loud bang.'
她随即去了父母的卧室
'She'd gone into her parents' bedroom.'
她母亲射杀了她父亲
'Her mother had shot her father.'
苏珊·爱德华兹声称之后发生了争执
'Susan Edwards claimed an argument then took place,
她母亲在那时告诉她
during which her mother told her
自己一直知道父亲在她小时候侵犯她
she knew her father had abused her as a child.'
苏珊·爱德华兹承认过失杀人
'Susan Edwards admits manslaughter.'
-过失杀人 -过失杀人
- 'Manslaughter.' - 'Manslaughter.'
她说 杀害了她母亲
'She says, killing her mother...'
-她被激怒 -被激怒
- '..She was provoked..' - 'Provoked.'
-被激怒 -结果射杀了她
- 'Provoked.' - '..Into shooting her.'
爱德华兹夫妇声称他们一周后回到该屋
'The Edwards claim they returned to the house a week later
坐下吃炸鱼薯条
and had sat down to eat fish and chips
在电视上观看《欧洲歌♥曲大赛》
and watch the Eurovision Song Contest on television
苏珊·爱德华兹突然说 "他们在楼上"
when Susan Edwards suddenly blurted out, "They're upstairs."
克里斯托弗·爱德华兹说他上了楼
Christopher Edwards said he went upstairs
看到维彻利夫妇已死 躺在床底下
to find the Wycherleys dead, underneath the bed.
之后他拖着两具尸体下了楼
'..Before then dragging the two dead bodies down the stairs
并埋在了花♥园♥里
and burying them here in the garden.'
但检方说这都是撒谎
'But prosecutors say it was all a lie.
他们说爱德华兹夫妇策划杀害维彻利夫妇
They claim the Edwards jointly planned to kill the Wycherleys.'
多年来
'Over the years,
爱德华兹夫妇提空了这对老夫妇的银行账户
the Edwards emptied the elderly couple's bank accounts.'
她和克里斯托弗·爱德华兹
剧集 | 园艺杀手(2021) | 导航列表