剧集 | 园艺杀手(2021) | 导航列表
波特酒和白兰地吗
Port and brandy?
没错
Er, yes.
波特酒和白兰地 放松神经
Port and brandy. For the nerves.
一杯白兰地 一杯半的波特酒
Shot of brandy, shot and a half of port.
是吗
Right.
好吧 波特酒和白兰地
OK. Port and brandy.
那你喝了什么
And what did you have to drink?
我不想喝酒
Well, I didn't want a drink.
点了一杯茶 格雷伯爵茶
I had a cup of tea. Earl Grey.
所以继苏珊上周末回娘家后
So, you go up to the house the next weekend...
第二个周末你也回去了
week after Susan first went up,
而她那一整周什么都没说
she having said nothing that whole week,
完全没提杀死了自己的父母
about having killed her parents.
是她的母亲杀死了她父亲
About her mother killing her father.
-那就是她杀死了她母亲 -她被激怒了
- About her killing her mother, then. - She was provoked.
-只是你说她被激怒了 -是她自己说的
- Provoked. So you say. - So, SHE says.
你们俩都这么说 真巧合
So you both say. Very neat.
听着
Look...
我不会坐在这里假装不知道这是种辩护
I'm not gonna sit here and pretend I don't know it's a defence...
被激怒
provocation.
我想你们现在称之为"失控"
"Loss of control" you call it now, I believe.
把谋杀减轻成过失杀人
Reducing murder to manslaughter.
-看来你做了功课啊 -幸好我做了
- I see you've done your homework! - It's good thing I have.
你刚刚以谋杀罪逮捕了我妻子
You've just arrested my wife for murder,
而事实上 她只是经受折磨
whereas in truth all she's ever done is suffer.
我觉得不该有任何人因此进监狱吧
And I don't think anyone should go to prison for that, do you?
至于那晚 不 她不可能射杀了他们两个人
And as for that night - no, no, she couldn't have shot them both,
因为她不可能做任何伤害她父亲的事
because she couldn't have done anything to hurt her father.
我了解她 我比你更了解她
I know her. I know her better than you.
他完全掌控了她
He had too much power over her.
问题是 在我们看来 你的岳父母
Trouble is, it looks to us like your in-laws
都是从同一个角度被射杀的
were both shot from a similar angle,
或许是被同一个人
perhaps by the same person.
这我就完全不了解了
Well, I don't know anything about that,
但苏珊没有对我撒谎
but Susan didn't lie to me.
好 那我们说回你吧 爱德华兹先生
OK. Let's get back to you, then, Mr Edwards.
在接下来的周五
That following Friday,
你们两人坐长途大巴去了曼斯菲尔德
you both take the coach up to Mansfield.
没错 那个周五 就在我结束工作之后
That is correct. The Friday, right after I finished work.
-那时她依旧还没告诉你 -我就要说到了
- And she still hasn't told you? - I'm getting to that.
等我们到那屋了以后才知道
It wasn't until we arrived at the house.
首先 我们买♥♥了一些炸鱼和薯条
First, we picked up fish and chips.
我们每个周五都会吃炸鱼薯条
We always have fish and chips on Fridays.
在我尽情享受时
It's just when I'm tucking in
苏珊开始表现得有些奇怪
that Susan starts to act a bit different
突然之间她说了句
and suddenly she says something like -
我没法继续瞒下去了
I can't stand it any more.
他们没有离开 他们在楼上
They haven't gone away. They're upstairs.
我就问 "他们在楼上干什么
And I'm, "What are they doing upstairs?
怎么不下来打个招呼"
Why don't they come down and say hello?"
诸如此类的对话
Something like that.
我不记得当时的一字一句了
And then I don't remember the exact words
-但她接着告诉我 -因为他们死了
- but then she says something like... - Because they're dead.
然后我就问
And I'm, you know...
"你什么意思"
"What do you mean?"
这也太离奇 太难以置信了吧
It's a surreal...disbelief thing.
我都没有胃口吃黑线鳕和薯条了
I lose all interest in my haddock and chips.
我可爱黑线鳕和薯条了 这是我的最爱
And I love haddock and chips. It's my favourite.
看来挺严重
A big deal, then?
我从那天起就没吃过一口黑线鳕了
Well, I've not had a single bite of haddock since that day.
-只吃鳕鱼 -屋里没有味道吗
- Strictly cod. - Isn't there a smell?
什么 你是说鱼的味道吗
What? Ah, you mean a fish smell?
我们确认过 那周挺暖和的
It was warm that week. We checked.
但我们吃炸鱼薯条时已经晚上了
Yeah, but it was night when we ate our fish and chips.
关键是尸体可能已经躺在那里好几天了
The point is that the bodies would've been lying there for days.
原谅我提起如此不愉快的画面
Forgive the unpleasant image -
毕竟那是你的岳父母
they're your in-laws after all -
但屋子应该会有一股恶臭
but there would've been quite a stench.
我...我知道
I er... Yes, well, I know.
那是其一...不过没有 我没有闻到
That's one of the er... But, no, I didn't smell it.
但苏珊说
But Susan... Susan said...
或是之后 她好像说了一句
Or, well, later I think she said
屋内有股恶臭
that there had been an awful smell.
但没有 我当时...没太注意到
But, no, I didn't... notice it at the time...myself.
其实挺难解释的
Hard to explain, really.
不过那是因为屋里总是因为
Except, of course, that the house always smelt
她父母抽烟 而闻上去一股烟味
overwhelmingly of cigarettes because of her parents.
桑德拉
Sandra!
桑德拉
Sandra!
你在这啊 你找我吗
There you are. You're looking for me?
-对 长官 抱歉 -你干嘛道歉
- Yes, sir. Sorry. - Why you apologising?
我听说你找到了有用的信息
I hear you've found something good.
快点说 我们正审讯呢
Just make it quick. We're in the middle of interviews.
我一早上都在镇上的银行
I spent the morning at the branch in town.
-在档案室 -银行档案
- In the archive room. - Oh, bank archives.
-精彩不停歇 是吧 -对 确实不停
- The glamour never stops, does it? - Yeah! It won't stop.
-但...对 -借过
- But, yeah-- - Excuse me.
这是一个联合账户的银行账单
This is a bank statement for a joint account.
苏珊·爱德华兹和帕崔夏·维彻利
Susan Edwards and Patricia Wycherley.
如果你看这边
Right. And if you look over here...
这是账户的开户日期
that's the date the account was opened.
很好 桑德拉 非常好 跟我来
This is good, Sandra. This is very good. Come with me.
快点啊 老天 我又不会吃了你
Come here! Fuck's sake! I'm not gonna eat ya'!
首先 苏珊
'First of all, Susan,
这位是桑德拉·温特斯警员
I'd like to introduce you to Officer Sandra Winters.'
你好
Hello.
温特斯警员是我们金融鉴证科的成员
Officer Winters is a member of our Forensic Financial Department.
我丈夫就是会计
Oh, my husband's an accountant!
你能看下这份银行账单吗
Can you look at this bank document, please?
CKA-04号♥警方证物 桑德拉
Police Item CKA-04, Sandra.
你认得吗
Do you recognise that?
这份银行账单
That's a bank account statement
显示你和你母亲开了一个联名账户
showing the joint account you opened in your name and your mum's.
你能念出日期吗 左手边
Can you read the date there, please? Left-hand side.
-5月5日 -1998年5月5日
- 5th of May. - 5th of May, 1998.
跟我说说经过
So, talk me through it.
你杀了你母亲 你父亲也死了
You kill your mother. Your father's dead as well.
你处理掉了枪 然后周二一大早
You dispose of the gun and then first thing Tuesday morning,
在银行假期后 准确来说是9:17
after the bank holiday - 9:17am to be specific -
你把钱转到你和你母亲的联名账户下
you transfer a bank account into you and your mother's names
然后支取了其中的一半
and withdraw almost half the funds.
-还是现金 -还是现金
- In cash. - In cash.
这个 我...记不得了
Yes, I... I...can't remember.
你用不记得 白纸黑字写着呢
You don't need to remember. It's all there in the document.
对 我也说了 她一直...
Well, yes, as I say, she's been er...
有时她会忘事
Sometimes she's simply economical with the truth.
我们都会
We all are sometimes.
但这...这很难忘
But this... This is difficult.
这就是杀人之后 简直耸人听闻 唯利是图
It's straight after the killings. It's obscene. It's mercenary.
而且说实话 有点蠢
And, to be honest with you, it's a little bit daft.
我觉得她显然是非常
Well, I think she was obviously very -
这没什么难的 克里斯 对吧
It's not confusion, Chris, is it?
砰砰两枪 开一个银行账户
Bang, bang, open a bank account.
对 我...
Well, yes, I...
不过话是你说的
You said the word, I suppose.
唯利是图 只是...
Mercenary. But...
你还有什么没告诉我们吗 克里斯
Is there something you're not telling us, Chris?
有什么能帮助苏珊的吗
Something that could help Susan?
因为目前
Because at the moment,
形势并不乐观 对吧
this doesn't paint a very pretty picture, does it?
剧集 | 园艺杀手(2021) | 导航列表