剧集 | 园艺杀手(2021) | 导航列表
把他们藏在床底了一周的时间
and leaves them under the bed for a week.
没错 长官
Correct, sir.
然后她乘大巴回到伦敦
Then she gets the coach back down to London,
告诉他丈夫她父母去了黑潭
tells her husband her parents are off to Blackpool,
所以他们得去看家
so they need to house-sit.
450路大巴
他们回到曼斯菲尔德 晚餐吃了炸鱼薯条
They head back up to Mansfield. Fish supper.
苏珊忍♥不住了 和盘托出一切
Susan can't take it any more. Spills the beans.
丈夫挖了一个巨大的洞
Husband digs a massive hole,
把两具尸体埋在花♥园♥里
buries both bodies in the garden.
而我们觉得这是...
And we think that's a load of old...?
-一派胡言 -很好
- Bullshit! - Good.
那么首要的任务就是证明这一切都是谎言
So, first task is to prove that it's rubbish.
第二个任务是查出究竟发生了什么
Second task is to work out what actually happened.
这是预谋的吗 还是两人合谋的
Was it premeditated? Are we looking at joint enterprise?
450路大巴
如果是的话 我们要如何说服皇家检察署
If so, how do we convince the CPS?
声明一下 我正在将
'For the record, I'm placing evidence
A目录里的证据放到桌上
from Catalogue A on the table.'
加里·库珀
Gary Cooper.
艾森豪威尔总统
President Eisenhower.
约翰·韦恩
John Wayne.
柯克·道格拉斯
Kirk Douglas.
温斯顿·丘吉尔爵士
Sir Winston Churchill.
夏尔·戴高乐
Charles de Gaulle.
写给演员杰拉德·戴帕杜的私人信件
Personal correspondence with the actor Gerard Depardieu.
没错 杰拉德 请小心一点
Oh, yes, Gerard. Be very careful with those, please.
你和他是朋友吗 爱德华兹先生
Are you friends with him, Mr Edwards?
并不是
Not exactly.
苏珊给他写过一次信
Susan wrote to him once
然后我们就保持了通信往来
and we just stayed in touch.
好吧
All right.
这些都是些伟人 不是吗
These are all glamorous men, aren't they?
英雄人物
Heroic men.
你也属于其中吗
How do YOU fit into that?
这些都是你从法国带回来的
This is all you brought back with you from France.
这是你仅存的东西了 对吗
It's all you've got left, isn't it?
银行里没有钱
No money in the bank.
没有其他的资产
No other assets to speak of.
这一半都是背着你
Half of it bought behind your back
用你得偿还的信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥下的
with credit cards you had to work to pay off.
她在用你赚的钱买♥♥这些破烂
She was using money you had earned to buy tat.
听着...
Look...
这或许不入你的眼 但不是破烂
..This may not be to your taste, but it is not tat.
其中一些非常热门 且非常稀有
Some of these are highly sought-after and very rare.
实际上 在这方面
Actually, Susan has immaculate taste
苏珊有超凡的品位
when it comes to things like this.
七百镑
700 quid.
不知道你们买♥♥的时候花了多少
Don't know what you paid for it,
但它的估值是七百镑
but we've had it appraised at 700.
恐怕用行话来说就是...
It is, I'm afraid, what we call in the business...
一堆老旧没用的破烂
a big old pile of useless tat.
你撒谎
You're lying.
我来帮你吧
I can do that?
没事 亲爱的
It's all right, love.
我们...我们还有一些 对吧
We've, er... We've got some, have we?
在装香料的抽屉里
In the spice drawer.
该死
Dang it.
盖子掉了 撒得到处都是
The top's come off! They've gone everywhere.
不不不 你安心把你的鸡蛋吃完
No, no, no, you finish your eggs in peace.
我自己收拾烂摊子
It's my mess.
簸箕在水槽下面
Dustpan's under the sink!
你还好吗
You all right?
不...
No, er...
它们已经撒到各个角落了
They've scurried into all the nooks and corners.
我得拿吸尘器
I need the hoover.
别 我来吧 那里有点乱
Oh, no. I can do that. It's a bit of a jumble.
我不是个孩子 苏珊
I'm not a baby, Susan.
这算不上什么混乱
And it's hardly a jumble.
这些是什么
What are these?
这是很大一笔钱 苏珊
This is a lot of money, Susan.
这是投资 我们可以把把它卖♥♥掉
It's an investment. We can sell it.
《电影杂♥志♥》 四百镑
Picture Show Magazine, £400.
这是加里·库珀签过名的
It's signed by Gary Cooper!
这不是重点 我们没有这么多钱
That's not the point! We don't have this money!
我们从来没有这么多钱 我没赚这么多
We've never had this money. I don't earn enough.
我正准备告诉你这个
I was gonna tell you about that one.
"亲爱的维彻利先生" 这是给你父亲的
"Dear Mr Wycherley..." This is to your father.
我可以解释
Look, I can explain.
"因为你马上要到一百岁了
"As you are about to turn 100,
我们就业与养老金部
we at the Department for Work and Pensions
想去上述地址拜访你
would like to visit you at the above address
做一个面对面的访谈"
to conduct an in-person interview"!
嗯 但这没关系
Yeah. But it...it's OK.
怎么会没关系
How is it OK?
我们已经跟他们说了他和我们住在一起
We've told 'em he's living with us.
但他不是啊
He isn't, is he?
但我写信给他们 让他们延迟上门拜访的时间
No, but I wrote to them and asked them to delay.
这和我们等多久没关系
It doesn't matter how long we wait.
你父亲永远不会参加这个访谈了
Your father's never gonna attend this interview, is he?
-我知道 -你觉得会发生什么
- I know that. - What did you think would happen?
你为什么把这封信藏起来不给我看
Why did you hide this letter from me?
是一种冲动
'It's a compulsion.
这是她的办事风格
It's her way of dealing with things that er...
就好像她想买♥♥回她父母
It's like she's trying to buy back the happiness
从她那里偷走的快乐"
that her parents stole away from her.'
但那是她小时候的事了 三十年前
But that was when she was a child - three decades earlier.
她现在是个成熟的女性了
She's a grown woman now.
我想你在刻意过度简化事情
I assume you're trying to goad me into something
来激怒我
by deliberately oversimplifying,
但很显然这些经历不是...
but it's clear that these experiences are not...
你没那么容易摆脱
You can't just shake them off.
而且 威廉和帕崔夏
And besides, William and Patricia
从没停止过用恶劣的方式对待她
never stopped being horrible to her.
他们从没停止过试图利用各种机会
They never stopped trying to take
从她那里把幸福抢走
every chance of happiness away from her.
-你一定很恨他们 -不 我试着不去恨他们
- You must have hated them. - No, I tried not to.
但事实上这非常困难 我试着不去介入...
This was very difficult actually. I tried not to get involved -
那他们对她做了什么 "偷走她的幸福"
So, what did they do then, to "Steal her happiness"?
他们用言语侮辱她
Well, they were abusive to her verbally,
他们经常打♥压♥她的自信心
they constantly undermined her confidence
实际上有一次 他们真的偷了她的东西
and actually on one occasion, they literally stole from her.
我说的是他们...
What I mean is, they were -
-他们偷了她的东西 -某种程度上说 是的
- They literally stole from her? - In a way, yes,
那只是个很小的例子
that's just a small example,
但我说的是他们...
but what I mean is they were...
总的来看 他们...
in general, they...
他们对她一点也不好
they were not at all nice to her.
他们偷了她的什么东西 克里斯
What did they steal from her, Chris?
听我说 "偷"
Oh, look, "Steal"...
"偷过" 这是夸张的说法
"Stole", that's an exaggeration.
我想表达的是苏珊...
What I mean is Susan...
他们对她的掌控力
This is the power they had over her.
她甘愿把它作为礼物给他们
She gave it to them quite willingly as a gift.
因为她想要让他们喜欢她
Because she wanted them to like her.
但我一直不理解这点...
Which I never understood -
-什么礼物 -主要是钱
- A gift of what? - Well, money, essentially.
-这是什么时候的事 -我不记得了
- Well, when was this? - Oh, I can't remember.
是很久以前了
It was that long ago.
大概是... 80年代末
Maybe the late...'80s.
不是钱本身 而是
And it wasn't money as such, it was that,
剧集 | 园艺杀手(2021) | 导航列表