剧集 | 园艺杀手(2021) | 导航列表
乐意效劳
'Happy to oblige.'
"乐意效劳" 和妻子一样胡说八道
"Happy to oblige" With the same bollocks wifey's peddling!
唯一的区别是她有个事务律师
Only difference is she's got a solicitor.
但他们已经认罪了 不是吗
Yeah, but they've given us a confession, haven't they?
算是吧
Of sorts.
亲爱的克里斯托弗 告诉你的继母
"Dear Christophaire, it was a big mistake
是个天大的错误
to tell your stepmuzzaire about ze-"
打住 杰拉德
Shut it, Gerard!
如果就这样上庭 你认为他们会判多久 长官
What do you reckon they'd get if we take it, sir?
还不够 除了金融方面的东西
Not enough. Financial stuff aside,
不管他们犯了什么欺诈罪
whatever fraud they've committed --
是啊 再来一次吧
That's oh, yeah, worth doing again,
第一次效果很好呢
it went so well the first fucking time.
苏珊因枪杀自己妈妈
That's Susan up on loss of control
而被控过失杀人罪
manslaughter for shooting her mum.
假设"严重挑衅"的说法成立
Assuming that "Severe provocation" business holds up.
那么 五年吗
So, what - five years?
最多八年
Eight at most.
如果那样 克里斯只能判一到两年
And Chris is only gettin' a year or two if that.
-因为什么 -妨碍验尸官的工作
- For what? - Interfering with the duties of a coroner
或类似的狗屁罪名
or some vanilla crap like that.
如果他们真犯下了双重谋杀 这算好了
Which is not bad if they've actually committed double murder.
也许他们不是白♥痴♥
Maybe not such idiots after all.
这个故事在法庭上站不住脚吧
That story won't hold up in court, though, will it?
像这样的枪伤
Bullet wounds like that.
肯定只有一个枪手 问题是谁
It's one shooter surely, just a question of who.
-我想我们应该向他试压 -长官
- I reckon we press him on that... - Sir?
我想知道我们能不能试试
I wonder if we could try something?
-搅乱他们的头绪 -继续说
- Mess with their heads a bit. - Go on.
我可以负责两个审讯吗
Could I handle both interviews, sir?
你今天胆儿很肥啊 兰辛
You've got big bollocks today, don't you, Lancing?
这是你的口供 苏珊
This is your statement, Susan,
标记为EL-06号♥证物
now labelled as item EL-06.
我们很高兴有这段
We're glad to have it,
但这无法解释
but it doesn't begin to explain
你父母是如何死去并被埋在花♥园♥里的 对吧
how your parents wound up dead and buried in the garden, does it?
你有问题要问我的当事人吗
Do you have a question for my client?
有很多
Dozens.
你怎么知道是你母亲枪杀你父亲的 苏珊
How did you first learn your mother shot your father, Susan?
-你在哪 -无可奉告
- Where were you? - No comment.
-白天还是晚上 -无可奉告
- Was it daytime or night-time? - No comment.
枪呢 枪是谁的
What about the gun? Whose was it?
-你之前见过吗 -无可奉告
- Had you seen it before? - No comment.
-你后来怎么处理的 -无可奉告
- What did you do with it afterwards? - No comment.
-你对尸体做了什么 -无可奉告
- What did you do with the bodies? - No comment.
你把他们裹在被子里
Did you wrap them in duvets,
把他们藏在床下吗
put them under the bed?
无可奉告
No comment.
你在凌晨两点打过电♥话♥吗
Did you make a phone call around 2:00am?
比如打给了你的丈夫克里斯托弗
Perhaps to your husband, Christopher?
克里斯开口了吗
Is... Is Chris talking?
他的事务律师呢
What about his solicitor?
-坚持"无可奉告" -你说过他不会开口的
- No, "No comment." - You said he wouldn't talk!
爱德华兹太太 你丈夫选择不要律师
Your husband's opted not to take legal advice, Mrs Edwards.
你们跟他说了是无偿的吗
Have you told him it's free?
他知道
He knows it's free.
只是他选择配合调查
It's just he's chosen to be cooperative.
他尽可能向我同事说明了一切 苏珊
He's told my colleagues everything he can, Susan.
老实说 这让我显得有点没用
Which makes me look a bit silly, to be honest.
我本来是更聪明的那个
I'm meant to be the smart one,
但比尔和本在另一个房♥间
but it's Bill and Ben in the other room
从你魅力十足的丈夫那里问出了所有趣事
getting all the juicy stuff from your very charming husband.
唯一的问题是 他那晚并不在那里吧 苏珊
Only, he wasn't there, was he, Susan, that night?
所以我们倾向于认为他可能编造了这一切
So, we're inclined to think he might be making it all up.
你想让我们知道真♥相♥ 不是吗
You do want us to know the truth, don't you?
-我依旧建议你... -你说过他不会开口
- My advice remains... - You said he wouldn't talk!
现在他在做一件事 我在做另一件事
Now he's doing one thing, I'm doing another,
而且我们不在一起
and we're not together.
-抱歉 -实际上 这...
- I'm sorry. - It's actually...it...it's quite...
非常的奇怪 克里斯知道...
erm, strange honestly. Does Chris know anything --
克里斯非常聪明 你不必担心这点
No, Chris is very clever man. You don't have to worry about it.
-要不你花点时... -不 我不要
- Perhaps you'd like to take a... - No, I would not!
好了 苏珊 那我们从头说起 好吗
'OK, Susan, can we go back to the beginning?'
没问题
'Yes, of course.'
谢谢你 我们一点一点地来
'Thank you. Let's break it down one step at a time.'
真大胆
Big balls.
你需要我离开一会儿吗
Er, do you want me to leave you alone for a bit?
我也可以带你出去透透气
Or I can show you where to get some fresh air --
我没事 谢谢
Oh, I'm fine, thank you.
好吧
Ok.
你表现得很好
You're doing really well.
是吗
Am I?
肯定的
Yeah. Er, definitely.
就是坚持住
Just...stay strong.
别上钩了
Try not to take the bait.
嗯
Ok.
现在是2013年10月31日
It's October 31st, 2013.
时间13:31
The time is 13:31.
这是对克里斯托弗·爱德华兹的审讯
Interview with Christopher Edwards.
你好 爱德华兹先生 今天怎么样啊
Hello, Mr Edwards. How are you today?
再好不过了
Never better.
我能请问下另外两位警官去哪里了吗
May I ask what happened to the other two officers?
显然他们有比这更重要的事
Something more important than this, apparently.
要我说的话 太无礼了 总之
Very rude, if you ask me. But, anyway...
谢谢你就1998年5月的恶性事件
And thank you for providing such a thorough account
提供了如此详尽的细节
of the awful events of May 1998.
真是个悲伤的故事 爱德华兹先生
It's a very sad story, Mr Edwards.
确实 我很高兴能帮上忙
It is. Yes I'm...very happy to help.
你介意我们再回顾一些细节吗
Would you mind if we just review a few things?
完全不介意 警员
Not at all, Detective Constable.
苏珊去了她父母在曼斯菲尔德的家
Susan was up with her parents in Mansfield.
你在伦敦达格纳姆的家中
You're at home in London, in Dagenham.
她半夜给你打来电♥话♥
She rings you up in the middle of the night.
你接了电♥话♥ 她说了什么
You answer. What does she say?
没说什么
Nothing, really.
她太难过 什么也说不出来
She couldn't tell me anything. She was too upset.
为什么难过
'Upset about what?'
我需要你 克里斯
I need you, Chris.
没有你一切都不对劲
It's all wrong without you.
她那晚过得不太好
'Well, she'd had a terrible night.
母亲喝醉了 父亲又满口脏话
Her mother was drunk, her father abusive.
很遗憾 还是常见的那些事
The usual story, I'm sad to say.'
我等不及回伦敦了
I can't wait to get back... to London.
维多利亚长途汽车站
你下一次见到她时
'And the next time you see her,
你说是在接下来的周二
you say, is the following Tuesday?
-在银行假期星期一之后 -没错
- After the bank holiday Monday.' - 'Indeed.'
-在维多利亚长途汽车站 -是的
- 'At Victoria Coach Station.' - 'That's right.'
你说她没有告诉你发生了什么事
'You say she'd not told you anything about what had happened,
但她有任何不同于往常的表现吗
but was there anything that struck you as unusual about her?
比如她的心情
Her mood?'
有 她出奇的...安静
'Yes, she was odd...quiet.
她说
She said er...
是什么来着 好像是
What was it? Something like...'
克里斯 这个周末太可怕了
It was the most awful weekend, Chris.
伦敦酒吧
真的很糟糕
Really dreadful.
我要喝一杯
I need a drink.
这挺不寻常的
'Which was very unusual.
她几乎不喝酒
She almost never drinks.
我记得她要了波特酒和白兰地
I remember she asked for a port and brandy.'
剧集 | 园艺杀手(2021) | 导航列表