剧集 | 园艺杀手(2021) | 导航列表
他们同时享有房♥子的产权
look, they had shared ownership in a house.
苏珊和我现在结婚了 所以我们搬进了我的公♥寓♥
Susan and I were married now so we moved into my flat,
而他们...维彻利夫妇 他们...
and they - the...the Wycherleys - they...
他们觉得苏珊最好是...
..Well, they thought it'd be better if...
把她的房♥屋产权给他们
If Susan just handed over her share to them?
苏珊在几年前帮他们买♥♥下了它
'Susan had helped them buy it some years previously,
所以她的名字在房♥产证上"
so her name was on the deeds.'
-她帮他们买♥♥的 -是的 他们...
- 'She helped them buy it?' - 'Yes, they...'
她从她外公那里
'She'd received an inheritance from her grandfather...
获得了一笔遗产
on her mother's side.
事实上 是他让她迷上了老西部电影
Actually, he was the one who got her into all the old Western movies.
他...他是个战时英雄
He was a... He was a war hero,
并且很匪夷所思的是 他和威廉同岁
and somewhat confusingly about the same age as William, her dad.
威廉当然很讨厌他
William hated him, of course,
不过威廉讨厌所有人
but William seemed to hate everyone.'
威廉 很高兴见到你
William. Good to see you.
我也是
Ah, likewise. Likewise, yeah.
请进吧
Go on through.
那她母亲什么也没有继承吗
'And so, did her mum not inherit anything herself, then?'
没有 这是件令人费解的事
'No. That was the tricky thing.
我想是因为对威廉的敌意吧
I suppose, because of the animosity with William,
她父亲不想让威廉拿到遗产
her father didn't want William to get his hands on it,
所以他把所有的遗产都给了苏珊
so he just left it all to Susan.'
克里斯 你或许可以带威廉去喝杯波特酒
Chris, perhaps you could take William off for a port.
-我们没有波特酒 -或之类的吧
- We don't have any port. - Or something.
你知道的 留我们女生叙叙旧
You know...leave us girls to have a little catch-up.
你喝什么酒[毒药] 威廉
What's your poison, William?
我妻子
My wife.
你不知道有多糟糕
You have no idea how awful it is.
我的人生不该是这样 苏珊
My life shouldn't have been like this, Susan.
我以前有许多朋友
I used to have friends.
以前会放声大笑
Used to laugh.
妈妈 没那么糟糕 你还有我
Oh, Mum. It's not so bad. You've still got me.
你根本不懂 苏珊
You've no fucking idea, Susan.
你逃走了 我还和他困在一起
You've escaped. I'm stuck with him.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不 是我很抱歉 苏珊
No, I'm sorry, Susan.
我不像是我自己了
I'm not myself.
你的管风琴怎么按一年过了
How's your organ?
坏了
Broken.
帕崔夏的粗手指
Patricia hammering away on it
把琴弹坏了
with her fat fingers.
我去撒个尿
I'm going for a pee.
-我上去时 你要我拿什么吗 -又要去
- Do you want anything while I'm up? - Again?
你的膀胱和耗子的一样大
You've got the bladder of a mouse.
还是个母耗子
A lady mouse.
那是我的钱
That was MY money.
他是我的父亲 苏珊
He was my father, Susan!
你有时候真是个没心肝的小婊♥子♥
Oh, you can be a thoughtless little bitch sometimes.
对不起 苏珊
I'm sorry, Susan.
我不是想要伤害你
I never mean to hurt you.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, don't you?
你能考虑一下这事吗
Will you consider it?
让你可怜的老母亲得到一点安宁
Give your poor old mother a bit of peace?
就当是你借给我的
Just consider it a loan.
仅此而已
That's all it is.
一笔借款
A simple loan.
-然后她就签字过户了 -是的
- 'So, she signs it over?' - 'Yes.'
然后发生了什么事
'And what happens to the house?'
接下来的事情就完全可以预料到了
It's all too predictable, I'm afraid.
过户手续上的墨水还没干呢
Before the ink is dry on the transfer deeds,
他们就把房♥子卖♥♥了 要我说还卖♥♥了个不错的价钱
they sell the house - for a very healthy profit I might add -
然后就马不停蹄的回曼斯菲尔德了
and they sod off up to Mansfield.
-回曼斯菲尔德了 -是的
- To Mansfield? - Yes.
天啊 我能想象这会把你气成什么样
Gosh, I can see how that might have exercised you.
不 我没有... 我没有生气
Well, no, I'm not... I... I wasn't exercised.
我更多的是后悔
I was more regretful, I suppose.
但是我尽量让自己看开点儿
But one tries to rise above it.
-请不要生我的气 -你怎么这么愚蠢
- Please don't be angry with me. - How can you be so stupid?!
这是你的钱 这是我们的钱
'It's your money! It's our money!'
你就这么让他们拿走了
And you just let 'em take it
就像他们拿走你拥有的其他东西一样
like they've taken every other bloody thing from you!
他们承诺我不会卖♥♥掉的
They promised they wouldn't sell it.
他们的承诺狗屁不值 苏珊
Their promises are worth nothing, Susan!
他们当然会卖♥♥掉
Of course, they're gonna sell it.
他们是骗子 你们都是骗子
They're liars. The whole lot of you are liars!
你为什么不长记性呢 苏珊
Why can't you ever learn, Susan?
这样吧 不如我们做点别的
I tell you what. Why don't we do something else for a bit?
我们可以玩"我看见"
We could play I Spy.
这个房♥间里大概只有五件东西
There's about five things in this room.
或者我们可以玩牌
Or we could play cards.
我没带纸牌
I don't have any cards.
或者我们可以聊聊天
Or we could chat, you know.
这样可以稍微转移一下你的注意力
I guess, the point is to keep your mind off things for a bit
所以我们...
so it's not gonna...
你的生活是什么样的
What about YOUR life?
嗯
Yeah, yeah.
或者我们可以玩这个游戏...
Or we could play that game where it's like erm...
我们玩词语接龙
the first letter is the last letter of the word before -
你父亲是什么样的人
What's your father like?
我爸爸...
My dad erm...
我爸爸经常不在家
My dad wasn't around much.
这听起来很老套 但是是事实
Which is kind of a cliche, I guess, but it's true.
那你妈妈呢
What about your mum?
我爱我妈妈 她特别棒
I love my mum. She's amazing.
有太太吗
And a wife?
我有个女朋友
I've...got a girlfriend.
其实吧...
And you know what, actually, erm...
昨天晚上 在回家的路上
..Last night, on my way home, I was...
我在想你谈到克里斯时的样子
I was thinking about the way you talk about Chris.
我希望她也能那样谈论我
I hope she talks about me that way.
就像你那样维护他
Like how you stick up for him and stuff.
我不知道 我不知道
See, I don't know, erm... I don't know.
那是真爱 对吧
That's real, isn't it?
你真的爱他
You really love him.
不好意思
Sorry.
她没能像你希望的那样开始行动
'She didn't step up to the plate like you'd hoped.
你希望她能站起来捍卫自己
You wanted her to stand up for herself
但是她拒绝改变
but she's refused to change.'
不 她想要改变 她尽力了 但是她做不到
No. She wanted to. She tried to. But she couldn't.
那么就该由你来替她行动
So, it should have been YOU stepping up to the plate?
我不可能知道维彻利夫妇俩想干什么
I couldn't know what the Wycherleys were up to -
-那不关我的事 -你和曾经在你妻子童年时期
- It's her business. - You were watching telly
性侵过她的男人一起看电视
with the man who'd sexually abused your wife as a child
与此同时你岳母偷走了她继承的财产
while your mother-in-law stole her inheritance.
-我觉得你这么概括不公平 -当天晚上
- I think that is unfairly reductive. - And on that night,
维彻利夫妇被枪杀的那天晚上
when the Wycherleys were shot and killed,
你也做了同样的事情 对吧
you did exactly the same thing, didn't you?
你把苏珊扔给了她的父母
You abandoned Susan to her parents.
-不 我没有 -你让她自己去曼斯菲尔德
- No, I did not. - You let her go alone up to Mansfield
去探望她在这个世界上最憎恨的两个人
to visit the two people she hated most in the world.
看看她最后发生了什么
And look what happened to her.
除非这个时候你突然明白了
Unless that is when you see it.
苏珊永远不会改变
That Susan is never gonna change.
她不可能突然为了自己挺身而出
That she can't suddenly start standing up for herself.
然后你意识到你必须出手
And that's when you realise that you have to.
维彻利夫妇被杀的那晚我不在曼斯菲尔德
I was not in Mansfield the weekend the Wycherleys were killed.
我倒希望我在
I wish I was.
那样的话我说不定可以阻止这件事发生
I might have been able to prevent this from happening.
但是我在达格纳姆
But I was in Dagenham.
剧集 | 园艺杀手(2021) | 导航列表