剧集 | 园艺杀手(2021) | 导航列表
这就开始了
Here we go.
请记录 我正在向嫌犯展示PW-56号♥证物
For the record, I'm showing the suspect item PW-56.
我今天又去拜访了一次你的继母 克里斯
Paid another visit to your step-mother today, Chris.
她借给我们这盒照片
And, erm...she lent us this box of photos.
这是你的岳母帕崔夏吗
Is that your mother-in-law Patricia?
是的
Yes.
威廉在哪里
Where's William?
他... 他没来
He... He didn't come.
他不同意我娶他的女儿...因为某些原因
He didn't approve of me marrying his daughter...for some reason.
-这件事...让你很受伤吗 -那倒没有
- And, er, did that... Did that hurt? - Not really.
那是你妈妈安吉吗
Is that your mum - Ange?
是的
Yes.
-那是你弟弟大卫吗 -是的
- And is that your brother - David? - Mm, yes.
那个...
So um...
我和艾玛聊了一下
Emma and I had a chat and
我们不想让你回顾一些
we don't wanna put you through something
很显然会让你觉得痛苦的经历
which is obviously...very painful,
但是我们觉得这些...
but the feeling is, is that this erm...
你的历史
history, if you like,
可能会和这个案子有关系
it may be relevant to the case.
所以你介意我们再问你几个问题吗
So do you mind if we ask you a couple more questions?
克里斯 我爸爸是个酒鬼
Look, Chris, my dad's a drinker,
所以我的家族里也有这种"脆弱"的基因
so I've got "fragile" in the family as well.
不要误会 我爱我父亲
And...don't get me wrong, I love my dad.
但是我的天啊 他真是累人
But, by God, is he exhausting.
每次电♥话♥一响
Every time the phone rings,
我就知道又有新情况了
I know it's gonna be some kind of drama.
但是你知道最让我生气的是什么吗
But do you know what makes me angrier than anything else?
是看着我妈妈整日忧心忡忡
Watching my mum pour all her energy into worrying.
他们都已经不在一起了
They're not even together any more
但她所做的每一个决定
and yet still every decision she makes
都和他以及他的酒瘾有关
revolves around him and his drinking.
我已经无数次的跟她说
And I've told her a million times...
放手吧
..let it go.
不值得
It's not worth it.
因为有些人已经没有救了 对吧
Because some people are beyond help, aren't they, really?
面对现实吧
Let's face it.
别再试图去挽救一个救不回来的人了
Stop trying to help people who can't be helped.
看看你们俩现在的境况
Look where it's got you both.
我不同意你的看法
I don't agree with you.
我不同意有些人无法挽救
I don't agree that anyone's beyond help.
这个世界上没有任何人无法挽救
Nobody's beyond help in this world.
这就是这个世界存在的意义
That's the whole point of this world.
我的母亲不是
Not my mother...
大卫不是 当然苏珊更不是
not David and certainly not Susan.
我并没有试图去拯救我母亲或者我弟弟
I wasn't trying to save my mother or save my brother.
我是试图去爱他们
I was trying to love them.
我也是这么对待苏珊的 去爱她
And that's all I've ever done with Susan, is love her.
但是她会怎么跟陪审团解释
But how will she explain to a jury
她父母被杀死的第二天
that she cleared out her parents' bank account
她就清空了他们的账户
the day after they were shot dead?
没人会相信她是被激怒的
No-one's gonna buy she was provoked.
她会被判双重谋杀 克里斯
She's going down for double murder, Chris,
你爱她这件事不会对判决产生任何影响
and the fact that you love her is not gonna change anything.
她没有把他俩都杀死 她不可能
She didn't shoot them both. She couldn't have -
-不 她可以的 -不 她不可能
- Yes, she could. - No, she couldn't.
枪伤伤口的特征
The nature of the bullet wounds
表明了杀死威廉那个人
indicate that whoever shot William
-同样杀死了... -她不可能那么做
- also shot... - She couldn't have done it.
她不可能那么做 她害怕枪
She couldn't have done it. She's terrified of guns.
你说她害怕枪是什么意思
What do you mean she's terrified of guns?
苏珊
Oh, Susan.
我知道这看起来什么样
I know what this is going to look like.
但是我必须要替我妻子出头
But I have to stand up for my wife.
我知道她不可能把他们两个都杀死
I know she couldn't have killed them both.
我知道她害怕枪
I know she was terrified of guns
因为我曾经参加过一个枪♥械♥俱乐部
because I used to belong to a gun club.
其实我以前自己也有枪 两把手♥枪♥
I used to own guns myself, in fact. I owned two pistols.
但早在维彻利夫妇去世前我就扔了
'Both of which I got rid of long before the Wycherleys died,
1996年邓布兰小学发生枪击惨案 致使16人死亡
此后英国颁布《邓布兰法律》 禁止英国公民使用手持武器
甚至在《邓布兰法律》之前
before the Dunblane law even,
反正那时我也会上缴武器
when I would've had to turn them in, anyway.'
我硬拉着苏珊去过一两次靶场
But I dragged Susan along to the range once or twice,
而她都不敢碰枪
and she couldn't even bring herself to touch a gun,
更别说开枪了 所以我知道...
much less shoot one. So I know...
她绝不可能用枪杀死两个人
that she could never have killed two people with a gun.
她都无法接受用枪杀死两人这种想法
She could never have contemplated killing two people with a gun.
那不可能
That is impossible.
五月那个可怕的周末 你一个人在娘家
'So, that awful weekend in May when you were alone -
据你所说 你父母死了
you say - your parents are dead,
你整晚都在思考如何处理尸体
you're up all night wondering how to dispose of the bodies...
怎么处理枪
what to do with the gun,
在那栋房♥子里睡了一宿后
sleeping in that house
去银行开了账户
and then going and opening that bank account.
这对任何人来说都不是易事 苏珊
That's a lot for anyone to go through, Susan.
尤其是对你这样"脆弱"的人
And for someone "fragile" like you.'
-你能直接说重点吗 -好
- 'Can I ask you to get to the point, please? - Okay.
-我的当事人等了一整天 已经很疲惫 -是吗
- My client is pretty exhausted already from waiting all day, - Really?
-我觉得你最好简明扼要 -好
- so I think the least you could do is to be concise. - Yeah.'
重点是 苏珊
'The point is, Susan,
我们无法想象你能一个人做到这些
we can't imagine you going through it on your own.
我们认为克里斯帮了你
We think Chris helped you.
这意味着我们不打算起诉过失杀人
Which means we're not asking for manslaughter.'
而是谋杀 你们两人都是
We're recommending murder. For both of you.
-不 -我们认为第一个周末克里斯和你在一起
- No. - We think Chris was with you that first weekend -
或许只有这一个周末
probably the only weekend -
你们一起杀了他们
and you murdered them together
然后他埋葬了他们
and then he buried them.
-不 -你说这些有什么依据
- No! - What are you basing this on?
你们都感觉自己应得到那房♥子的钱
You both felt you were owed money from that house.
-不 那房♥子 -埃奇韦尔的那个
- No. The house? - In Edgware.
引用你丈夫的话 他们从你这里"偷走"的房♥子
The one they "stole" from you - to quote your husband.
我告诉你我们的报告会怎么说吧
Let me tell you what our report's gonna say.
看你觉得是否合理
See if it makes sense to you.
-来吧 苏珊 -抱歉 但我必须反对
- Come on, Susan. - I'm sorry, but I have to object.
-你也来 这边走 -你去哪里
- You, too. This way. - Where are you going?
-怎么回事 -需要我拿摄像机吗 艾玛
- What's happening? - Shall I bring the camera, Emma?
不 没关系 你不用跟着他们
Nah. It's ok. You don't have to follow them.
-你去哪里 -苏珊
- Where are you going! - Susan!
-赶紧的 -你不用跟他们走
- Chop, chop. - You don't have to go with them.
你可以回来 苏珊
You can come back! Susan.
-不 -格兰特 赶紧
- No. - Grant, come on.
不好意思 抱歉 不
Excuse me. Sorry. No!
-你去哪里 不 -苏珊 苏珊
- Where are you going? No! - Susan! Susan!
晚上好 你们俩
Good evening, you two.
你俩比我上回见你们还精神
You're looking fresher than when I last saw you.
别说笑了 她是不是很有趣
Oh, stop it. Isn't she funny?
我该站在哪里
Okay. Where shall I stand?
还是 还是我坐下
Or... Or... Or shall I sit?
或...或把这个插上
Shall... Shall I plug in?
不 这样就行
Nah, you're all right.
进来吧
Come through.
-不要 这太傻了 -好啊 亲爱的
- No, because this is silly. - Oh, hello, darlings!
你真漂亮
Don't you look lovely.
进来 进来
Come in, come in.
-你好 我的女儿 -去你的 爸
- Hello, my girl! - Fuck you, Dad!
不 我不会这么说 我不说脏话
No. I wouldn't say that because I don't swear.
-威廉 很高兴见到你 -我也是
- William. Good to see you. - Yeah, good to see you, too.
你干嘛这么用力捏我的手
Ow, why are you squeezing my hand so hard?
因为你对我妻子做的肮脏事
Because of what you did to my wife.
剧集 | 园艺杀手(2021) | 导航列表