剧集 | 园艺杀手(2021) | 导航列表
这有点太过了 对吧
That's a bit much, don't you think?
你得相信我 事情不是这样 不是这样
You have to believe me. This is not how it happened. No, it didn't.
不是这样的
It didn't happen like this!
我一直在告诉你 克里斯不在那
I keep telling you, Chris wasn't there!
-亲爱的 -你在干什么
- Hello, darling. - What you doing?
维彻利先生 不好意思 先生
Mr Wycherley, excuse me, sir.
-你能站起来一下吗 -乐意至极
- Would you mind getting up? - Delighted.
除非你们有人告诉我们 苏珊
Unless one of you tells us, Susan,
我们永远都不会知道发生了什么
we're never gonna know exactly what happened -
你们是其乐融融
whether you're all having a nice time,
还是争吵不休 亦或是...
or you're all having a row, or what -
但总之你们都来到了这间卧室
but sooner or later you had them both up here in the bedroom.
嗯 把那个给我
Right, can you give me the...
现在吗
Now? Ok?
-这样吧 威廉和帕崔夏 -女士
- Actually, William and Patricia... - Yes, ma'am?
这太可笑了
This is ridiculous.
你们能上♥床♥睡觉吗
Could you get into bed please, and go to sleep?
这样更合理
That makes more sense.
这样不错 谢谢 警官
That's a good note. Thank you, Officer.
我想帕崔夏应该睡眠很轻
Patricia would probably be sleeping quite lightly, I think,
-因为她有背痛 -嗯 对
- because of her back pain. - Yeah, OK.
交给你了 克里斯
Right, all yours, Chris.
不好意思
Woah...sorry.
不 别担心
No, just don't worry about that.
好了
Right, yes.
我们认为克里斯第一个周末跟你在一起
We think Chris was with you that first weekend -
或许只有这一个周末 你们一起杀了他们
probably the only weekend - and you murdered them together.
然后接下去两天 他埋葬了尸体
Then, over the next couple of days, he buried the bodies -
不 那是之后的周末
No, that was the following weekend.
不是前一个 那是《欧洲歌♥曲大赛》播出的那周
Not that one. The weekend of the Eurovision Song Contest.
因为我们一直在看电视
Because we stayed up to watch it on television
等着邻居睡着了 才去埋葬尸体
while our neighbours went to bed, so we could bury the bodies.
我记得那年是达娜国际赢了
I remember it was the year that Dana International won -
达娜国...你就是不放弃 对吧
Dana Inter... You never give up, do you?
克里斯说了他以前有两把左轮手♥枪♥
Chris informed us that he used to have a couple of revolvers.
而且正好是.38口径
.38s, as it happens.
-苏珊 -不
- Susan... - No,
-你有权休息五分钟讨论 -那...
- you're within your rights to take five to discuss this. - that...
那是很久前了 他已经扔了枪
That was a long time ago. He got rid of them.
-他说你受不了枪 -对
- He says you couldn't stand guns. - That's right.
-我受不了 我害怕 -害怕枪
- I couldn't. I was terrified... - Terrified of them.
对 他也这么说
Yeah, that's what he said.
你都无法碰枪
Couldn't even bring yourself to touch one.
你不觉得这是他在告诉我们
You don't think that's his way of telling us
他杀了那两人吗
that HE did the shooting?
不
No!
-就像他联♥系♥了他的继母 -不 不
- Kind of like when he called his step-mother... - No, no!
-他没有招供任何事 -苏珊
- He's not confessing to anything! - Susan.
-怎么了 -你真的不想暂停五分钟讨论吗
- What?! - Are you sure you don't wanna take five to discuss this?
这有什么区别
What difference would that make?!
我可以建议你如何用最好的...
I can advise you on how best to -
-去干什么 -发生了很多 出现了很多新信息
- How to what? - There's a lot going on. There's a lot being discussed -
我们不是杀人犯 她却喊我是杀人犯
We are not murderers! She's calling me a murderer!
我不知道他怎么想的
I don't know what he was thinking,
告诉你他的枪
telling you about his guns.
这不是明智之举
That's not clever.
但这不正好告诉你
But doesn't it just show you, like
就像他联♥系♥他继母一样
when he called his step-mother -
虽然她背叛了他 而且这让他伤心
which he was very hurt by, by the way she betrayed him -
但这不正好说明他无需掩藏什么吗
doesn't that just show you he has nothing to hide?
如果你想知道
And if you want to know
那把枪是哪里来的 其实那是我父亲的
where the gun came from, it was my father's, actually.
你或许会认为这是个谎言 但...
And you're gonna think this is a lie but...
但他对法♥西♥斯♥标志和纳粹非常着迷
but he actually was fascinated by fascist iconography and Nazis.
-苏珊 -这是事实 你得相信我
- Susan. - This is the truth! You have to believe me.
他有一柜子的收藏品 不过我们都扔了
He had a collection in a cabinet and we got rid of them all
因为我们不想让那些留在屋子里
because we didn't like having them in the house.
我们扔了所有东西 你得相信我 拜托
So we got rid of everything. You have to believe me. Please.
你说完了吗
Are you done?
实际上 我相信什么已经无所谓了
In truth, it no longer matters what I believe.
审问到此结束 苏珊 谢谢
We're gonna stop there, Susan. Thank you.
我们要坐牢了
We're going to prison.
我的克里斯要坐牢了 我再也见不到他了
My Chris is going to prison and I'll never see him again.
你能挺过去 苏珊
You can get through this, Susan.
你得保持冷静
Um, you have to stay calm.
这...还有庭审呢 好吗
It... It's... There's a whole trial yet, OK?
-你得相信我 -我什么时候能见到克里斯
- You have to trust me. - When will I see Chris again?
我...也许得过一阵 但是
I... I... Maybe not for a while but...
如果真的到了庭审那一步
I mean, if... if the trial does happen,
我会确保他有一个优秀的律师 然后
I'll make sure he finds a really good lawyer and...
如果你们被判刑进了监狱
If you do get charged and prison does happen,
对你们两个来说都是
for either one of you,
一旦你们适应后 其实并不糟
once you get your head around it, it's not so bad.
好吗 其实比在这里舒服多了
OK? It's actually a lot more comfortable than being in here.
-你得信任我 -我不信任你
- You just have to trust me -- - I don't trust you!
我不信任克里斯以外的任何人
I don't trust anyone except Chris.
有道理 我理解 我理解
Fair enough. I get it, I get it.
我知道你很难过 我只是...
And I know you're upset. I just...
真的很抱歉 但你得振作起来 好吗
I'm very sorry, but you have to keep it together, OK.
-我理解 真的 -你不理解
- I get it. Honestly, I do -- - You don't get it!
-你不理解 不理解 -苏珊 我...
- You don't. You don't get it! - Susan, I...I...
你为什么不阻止他们 你什么也没干
Why didn't you stop them?! You didn't do anything!
如果你不喜欢我代理的方式 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if you're not happy with how I represented you,
但这对我来说是个大案子 苏珊 我只是...
but it's a big case for me, Susan, and I just...
我之前不知道 不知道那栋房♥子
I... I didn't know... I didn't know about the house.
我不知道银行账户的事
I didn't know about the bank account.
我不知道克里斯有枪
I didn't know about Chris and his guns.
你都没告诉我
You didn't tell me --
我不该告诉你
I wasn't supposed to tell you,
我为什么要告诉你
so why would I tell you?!
好吧
Yeah, OK.
蠢克里斯 他在干什么
Stupid Chris. What is he doing?
他已经接连两天受审 还没有律师
He's been in questioning for two days straight without support.
这很难 苏珊 人会崩溃
It's tough, Susan. People break.
非常难
It's so tough.
好吧 听着
OK, OK, listen.
我通常不告诉任何人这件事
So I don't normally tell anybody about this -
至少是我的当事人 因为
at least not my clients - because
我其实不为此骄傲 但是
I'm not really proud of it, but...
如果能让你好受些 我...我进过监狱
..if it makes you feel any better, I have... I've been to prison.
我知道 但这是真的
Yeah, I know, but it's true.
那是在我年少的时候 因为一些蠢事
And, OK, it was when I was younger, er, silly stuff.
跟人打架了之类的 但听着 我有妈妈
Getting into fights and so on, but...but, look, I had my mum.
我有女朋友 就像你有克里斯一样
And I had my girl, the same way you have Chris.
-看看现在的我 -这不是一回事
- And now here I am. - That's not the same thing.
-怎么不是一回事 -这不是一回事
- What's not the same thing? - It's not the same thing!
这不是一回事
It's not the same thing!
克里斯是我唯一爱过的人 我不能失去
Chris is the only thing I love and I can't lose...
我不能失去他 我不能
I can't lose him. I can't.
好了
All right!
好了 冷静 我不会上桌跳舞的
All right, calm down. You're not getting a table dance.
显然 这案子大家都费了不少功夫
Obviously, a lot of hard graft has gone into this -
包括你们这些幕后的人
including all you lot behind the scenes.
但我觉得大家都同意
But I think we can all agree
兰辛警员和维基警员表现得非常出色
that DC Lancing and DC Wilkie have done us proud.
-谢了 头儿 -恭喜你 艾玛 非常有种
- Howdy, Sheriff. - Fair fucks to you, Emma - balls of steel.
现在我们已经很确信
We can be pretty confident now
那对吸血鬼夫妇进来时所说的故事
that the story that pair of vampires came in with
就像圣诞老人一样纯属虚构
is as fairy-tale as Father Fucking Christmas.
只不过据我们所知圣诞老人没杀过人
Except Santa never killed anyone, as far as we know.
剧集 | 园艺杀手(2021) | 导航列表