剧集 | 园艺杀手(2021) | 导航列表
-至少还没被我们抓到 -但说正经的
- We ain't caught him yet, anyway. - But, on a serious note,
希望我们的辛勤工作
the hope is that because of our work,
能解决一桩双重凶杀案
a double murder has been solved
并让两个铁石心肠的罪犯伏法
and two cold-hearted criminals will be brought to justice.
这才是一切的关键
And that's what it's all about.
这才是每天让我起床的动力
That's what gets me up in the morning....
也是我热爱这份工作的原因
..and that's why I love this job.
只要检方律师不搞砸
If the lawyers don't fuck it up.
没错 保罗
That's right, Paul.
现在就看那些戴假发的企鹅了
It's all down to them wiggy bloody penguins now.
所以他们收入丰厚 对吧
That's why they get paid the big bucks, is it?
总之 大家都干得好
So, anyway, good work.
我们喝几杯 庆祝这个大案 不过专心下一个
Let's have a few drinks, big case but onto the next one.
-说得好 -敬正义
- Come on! - To justice.
开瓶器在谁那里
Right, who's got the bottle opener?
干得漂亮
Right, good work.
"亲爱的克里斯 谢谢你的来信
'"Dear Chris, thank you for the kind letter
信中要求的签名照 我已经含在信封里
requesting a signed photograph, which I include in this envelope.
我难以想象你目前经受的痛苦
I cannot imagine the pain that you are suffering at the moment
我希望我能给你带来安慰
and I wish that I could take it away."'
-喂 -爸
- 'Hello?' - Hiya, Dad.
是你吗 小鸭子
'Is that you, ducky?'
嗯 你好吗
Yeah. You all right?
我很好 你呢
'Yeah, I'm all right. Are you?'
挺好
Yeah.
真是意外的惊喜
'This is a nice surprise.'
生活中会遇到黑暗时刻
'"In life, there are moments of darkness.
我在生活中也经历过不少
I have experienced many in my life, too.
但我知道在希望总是会
But I know there will always be some hope
不期而至
to come around the corner.
亲爱的克里斯 在黑暗时刻悲伤很正常
My dear Chris, at times of darkness it is natural to grieve,
但你必不能绝望
but you must not despair.
你美丽的弟弟如今正在天堂 与天使一起
Your beautiful brother David is in heaven amongst the angels
在那里只有光
where there is only light,
而你今后也会在这里再次见到他
and you will see him once more in this place.
请再给我来信
Please write to me again.
我很乐意成为你的朋友
I would be very happy to be your friend.
真诚的 杰拉德·戴帕杜"
Yours sincerely, Gerard Depardieu."'
难以置信
I can't believe it.
难以置信那样的人
I can't believe that someone like that
竟然会给我们这种人写信 你呢
would write to people like us. Can you?
对 但非常惊喜
Yeah, it's definitely surprising.
真是了不得的示好
What an extraordinary gesture.
真是了不得的人
What an extraordinary man.
对 这让你好受些了吗
Yeah. Has it made you feel better?
我想是的
I think it has.
这让我感觉世间依然存在美好
It's made me feel like there's some good in the world
而且时常被提醒这点也很重要 对吧
and it's important to be reminded of that, isn't it?
当然
Yeah, definitely.
杰拉德·戴帕杜跟我们这种人做朋友
Gerard Depardieu friends with the likes of us.
我能告诉你个秘密吗
Can I tell you a secret?
秘密
A secret?
我还小的时候
When I was a little girl...
有时会自己出去散步
and I used to go for walks sometimes on my own
只为了逃离我爸妈的争吵
just to get away from Mum and Dad when they were fighting
你懂的 我经常去找一匹马
or, you know, there was this horse I used to go
时不时去看看它
and look at every now and then.
我不知道那是谁家的马
And I never knew whose it was...
但它就站在路边属于它的一小块地里
but he'd just stand around in his bit of field by the road,
吃着草 过自己的日子
eating the grass and getting on with his day.
然后...我有时会跟它说话
And... And I'd talk to him sometimes.
-是吗 -对
- Did you? - Yeah.
-说出声吗 -对 我叫它苏珊
- Out loud? - Yeah. I called it Susan.
-不会吧 -是真的
- You didn't. - I did.
我会说 "你好 苏珊 你今天过得好吗
And I'd say, "Hello, Susan, how are you today?
我希望你喜欢这些美味的草
I hope you're enjoying your lovely grass.
今天风很大 对吧 苏珊"
Oh, it's windy today, isn't it, Susan?"
这类的话
And stuff like that.
然后当我回家后 我会像这样坐在沙发上
And then when I'd get home, I'd sit on the sofa like this...
看着后面
..and I'd look at the back...
你看这条线跟...后面的墙重合了吧
and, you see where the... the line meets the wall?
你能看到吗 就像地平线
Can you see? Like a horizon?
能
Oh, yeah.
我以前会把墙壁想象成天空
And I used to imagine that the wall was the sky
然后有一片像电影里的那种大草原
and that this was the great big dusty plain like in the films.
之后想象小小的苏珊
And then I'd picture a tiny little Susan
在这里驰骋数小时
galloping and galloping for hours...
我以前会坐着想象这一切
..and I used to sit and imagine it.
你能看出来吗
Can you see?
我能
Yes, I can.
嗯
Yeah.
那就是我的人生 对吧 那匹马
That's my life, isn't it, Chris? That horse.
我想是的
I suppose it is, yes.
然后现在我遇到了你 我就想象你骑在马上
And now since I've met you, I imagine you on the horse.
-我吗 -对 我跟你在一起
- Me? - Yeah. And I'm with you.
我们骑马驰骋 在草原上飞奔
And we're riding and riding across the plain,
风吹过我们的头发
the wind in our hair...
我用尽力气抱紧你
and I'm holding onto you as tight as I can.
然后发生了什么
And then what happens?
什么也没有
Nothing.
只是策马 克里斯 只是策马
Just ride, Chris. Just ride.
这个嘛
Well...
恐怕其实我不会骑马
I'm afraid I don't know how to ride a horse...
但我可以学
..but I can learn.
2005年 爱德华兹夫妇伪造了文件上的签名
'In 2005, the Edwards faked signatures on documents.'
也在那时期
'And around the same time,
老夫妇的银行账户被清空
the couple's bank account was drained.'
此后几年 老夫妇的房♥屋被售卖♥♥
'In later years, the house was sold...
他们名下的福利也被支取干净
and benefits were claimed in their names.'
爱德华兹夫妇拿了大约三十万英镑
'They had taken something in the region of £300,000
而且显然把所有钱花得一干二净
and they appear to have spent every single penny of it.'
但骗局不止于此
'But the deceit didn't end there.
为了掩盖自己的所为
To cover up what they'd done,
这对夫妇蒙骗朋友和家人
the couple also tricked friends and family
让他人相信维彻利夫妇还活着
into thinking the Wycherleys were still alive.
此时
At this point,
威廉和帕崔夏·维彻利
William and Patricia Wycherley
已经去世13年
had been dead for 13 years.
但爱德华兹夫妇最终时运不济
But the Edwards eventually ran out of luck.
在本来是威廉·维彻利的百岁生日那天
On what would have been William Wycherley's 100th birthday,
就业与养老金部给他写了一封信
the Department of Work and Pensions wrote him a letter,
希望去探望他
asking to see him.'
这是一起目标为金钱的双重凶杀
'This was a double murder motivated by money.'
由贪欲驱使
'Motivated by greed.'
爱德华兹夫妇坚称他们说的是实话
'The Edwards have insisted they've told the truth.
但警♥察♥称从他们被捕的那一刻起
But police say that from the moment they were arrested,
该夫妇的态度就无情冷酷
the couple have displayed a heartless attitude.'
克里斯托弗和苏珊·爱德华兹
'Christopher and Susan Edwards
将于周一在刑事法庭受审
will appear before a Crown Court judge on Monday.'
本节目基于真实事件改编
为戏剧效果改变了部分人物姓名
部分事件和角色经过虚构和改编
剧集 | 园艺杀手(2021) | 导航列表