剧集 | 园艺杀手(2021) | 导航列表
当然了 他曾经在《洋基的骄傲》里
And, er, of course, he once played baseball player
扮演过一次卢·格里克
Lou Gehrig in Pride Of The Yankees.
但是克里斯
But isn't it true, Chris,
你和妻子是否很喜欢关于蛮荒西部的电影
that you and your wife loved stories about the Wild West?
关于神枪手和不法之徒
About gunslingers and outlaws?
苏珊是加里·库珀的影迷
Well, Susan was the Gary Cooper fan.
这也没什么不对
And it was all perfectly harmless.
陪审团的成员们 请看第EL-96号♥证物
Members of the jury, please refer to document EL-96.
这是2009年的一张发♥票♥
This is an invoice from 2009,
为一张加里·库珀的亲笔信花了2700镑
for an authenticated Gary Cooper letter costing £2,700.
尽管濒临破产 你还是花了2700镑
You spent £2,700 on a Gary Cooper letter
去买♥♥一封加里·库珀的信
despite being on the verge of bankruptcy?
这是一份送给苏珊的礼物
It was a gift for Susan.
再说我们当时也没有濒临破产
And we were not on the verge of bankruptcy.
爱德华兹先生 当你和你妻子
Mr Edwards, when you and your wife
从法国返程被逮捕时
were arrested on your return from France,
你们俩身上除了几枚硬币以外一无所有
you had nothing but a few coins between you.
你们唯一的私人物品
The only personal belongings you had
就是一些签名照和书
were a few signed photos and books.
你还私下写过一封信
You personally have a correspondence
给演员杰拉德·戴帕杜
with the actor Gerard Depardieu.
所以倘若说你自己
So, it is preposterous to suggest
不迷恋这个充斥着夸张英雄
that you were not a participant in this world
好莱坞明星和枪♥支♥的世界 难以令人信服
of overblown heroes and Hollywood stars and guns.
你要是想说细节...
Well, if you wanna get into the detail -
你能听我提问吗...
Could you listen to my question -
可你现在在打断我的回答
Well, now you're interrupting my answer.
你有一把和射杀你岳父岳母
You owned a gun of the same calibre
同样口径的手♥枪♥ 对吗
as the one that shot your in-laws, didn't you?
没错 我曾经有一把左轮手♥枪♥
At one time I owned a revolver
可以装38毫米口径的子弹
that was capable of taking .38-calibre cartridges, yes.
你有38毫米的子弹
You had .38-calibre cartridges.
在1998年5月的时候我没有
Not in May 1998, I didn't.
我既没有子弹 也没有枪
I had neither cartridges nor firearms.
我把它们卖♥♥掉了
I had sold them.
你妻子讨厌枪 对吗
Your wife hates guns, doesn't she?
她的确不喜欢
She certainly doesn't like them.
但你和警方说她害怕枪
But you told the police she was terrified of them.
她甚至不敢在靶场碰枪
That she wouldn't even touch one at the firing range.
没错 她总是非常脆弱
That's correct. She's generally very fragile.
-再说我们没有花... -那你呢 克里斯
- Another thing we haven't spent... - What about you, Chris?
你喜欢枪 对吗
You like guns, don't you?
我对枪很感兴趣
I'm interested in guns.
我对军事史感兴趣
I am interested in military history
而枪仅仅是其中一部分
and guns are simply a part of that.
克里斯 能给陪审团澄清一下吗
Chris, could we just clarify something for the jury?
你曾经使用过这种武器 对吗 经常使用
You used to fire such weapons, didn't you? Quite often?
不太常用 因为...
Not often, no, because the er...
我练习射击的俱乐部在伯爵宫
the club where I did my shooting was in Earl's Court.
所以从达格纳姆过去 我得换乘两次火车
So, from Dagenham, I had to change trains twice,
当我到家的时候 已经很晚了
so by the time I got home, it was very late.
后来苏珊搬进来 我开始感觉...
And then after Susan moved in, it started to feel like I...
就不再值得花时间了 所以我把枪卖♥♥了
Well, it wasn't worth it any more, so I sold the guns
并交出了我的枪♥支♥证书
and surrendered my firearms certificate
那是1995年9月的事了
and that was in September 1995.
但在你和苏珊同居之前
But before you lived with Susan,
你很乐意去射击俱乐部吗
you would've happily made the journey?
-是的 -那是什么改变了你
- Yes. - So, what changed?
苏珊不喜欢我离开家太长时间
Susan didn't like me being away from home for too long
除非是为了工作 或者我该说
unless it was for work. Or she didn't like me
她是不喜欢我离开她
being away from HER, perhaps I should say.
但你很享受这个爱好 不是吗
But you enjoyed this hobby, didn't you?
是的
Yes.
你认为是你选择
Did you feel like it was your choice
不再去射击俱乐部 还是苏珊让你这么做的
to stop making that journey, or did Susan make you do it?
是双方的决定
It was... It was mutual.
那当你掩埋尸体的时候 是你的选择吗
And when you buried the bodies, was that your choice?
还是苏珊让你这么做的
Or did Susan make you do it?
-是... -是双方的决定吗
- It was erm... - Was it mutual?
是的
Yes.
那当你打电♥话♥给你继母
And when you phoned your step-mother
告诉她关于埋在花♥园♥里的尸体时
to tell her about the bodies in the garden,
那是你的决定 对吧
that was YOUR choice, wasn't it?
那是你没有经过苏珊独♥立♥做出的决定
That was a choice you made independently without Susan.
而这也是我们今天在此的原因 对吧
And that is why we are all here today, isn't it?
你做出这个选择时
You must have been in a great deal of
一定非常痛苦和难过
pain and discomfort to choose this
而放弃了你本可以跟苏珊在法国拥有的一切
over what you could've had in France, with Susan.
我选择和苏珊结婚 是因为我爱她...
I made a choice to marry Susan because I loved her...
从那以后我一直和苏珊一起过着她的生活
..And since then I've been living Susan's life with her.
我的生活微不足道 它不再重要
My life didn't really come into it. It wasn't important any more.
克里斯
Chris.
克里斯 你能给我们展示下如何拿枪射击吗
'Would you be able to show us, Chris, how to fire a gun?
比方说一把.38口径的手♥枪♥
A .38, for example?'
有很多种方式
Well, there are many styles.
我接受过的培训叫做"精准射击"
My training was in something called "Precision target shooting".
开始时 你拿起你面前没装子弹的手♥枪♥
You begin with a pistol in front of you, unloaded.
比方说目标是...
And let's say the target is erm...
法官阁下的方向
well, where My Ladyship is.
然后你站好位置 抬起手
And you take your position, bringing up the hand
确保你能自然瞄准那个方向
to make sure you're pointing naturally in that direction.
拿出手♥枪♥ 完全贴合手掌
Take out the pistol, fit it to the hand very precisely
因为你得力度均衡地握住它
cos you need to get a consistency of grip.
如果是左轮手♥枪♥
In the case of a revolver,
你把子弹推进去然后合上转轮
you put the cartridges into it and then close it.
轻轻地深呼吸几次
Take a couple of gentle, deep breaths.
然后举起...手♥枪♥
And then raise...the pistol.
吐气...
Breathe out...
双眼睁开
..Both eyes open.
然后你需要等待一个
And what you're looking for...
俗称为"激发点"的时刻
is something they call the "Surprise break"...
这个时刻你不需要考虑
..Which is when the shot goes off without you
自然而然的扣动扳机
even thinking about it.
-给你 用这个 -这个怎么用啊
- Here, take this. - What do I do with it?
前进
Move forward!
-快跑 苏珊 快跑 -不
- Just run, Susan! Go! - No!
我来对付这些 你快跑吧
I'll take care of this. Just go now!
不 我要和你在一起
No! Not without you.
苏珊 我求你了
Susan, I'm begging you!
-快跑吧 -不 我要和你在一起
- Just do it! - No! Not without you!
我会去找你的
I'll find you.
苏珊 我求你了 快跑吧 我不会有事的
Susan, I'm begging you. Just run! I'll be all right.
他们怎么知道我们在这里
How did they know we'd be here?
克里斯 他们怎么知道的
Chris? How did they know?
苏珊
Susan...
苏珊 你在干什么
Susan! What are you doing?
请问你能大点声说话吗 爱德华兹太太
Would you mind speaking up, please, Mrs Edwards.
我听不清你在说什么
It's quite hard to hear what you're saying.'
我记不清楚了
'I can't remember clearly, erm...
她刚刚杀死了我父亲
She had just killed my father,
然后她一直在对我说一些可怕的话
and she was saying those dreadful things to me,
后来我就...
and at some point I just...'
-你就扣动了扳机 -是的
- 'You pulled the trigger?' - 'Yes.'
-请大声点 爱德华兹太太 -对 我扣动了扳机
- Louder, please, Mrs Edwards. - Yes, I pulled the trigger.
正如专家所提供的证词
But as we heard from our expert,
这个举动需要
such an action would have required
施力两次才能实现
two separate applications of force,
不仅仅是轻叩一下 而是故意的
not hair trigger, but deliberate.
力量足够大到叩动扳机开枪
Enough to cock it and fire the gun.
两次 砰砰
Twice. Bang-bang.
剧集 | 园艺杀手(2021) | 导航列表