剧集 | 园艺杀手(2021) | 导航列表
so what's he doing burying them in the fucking garden?
如果
If...
如果真是他埋的
If he did bury them.
我不知道
I don't know.
因为很沉吗
'Cause they're heavy?
不会只是因为那个
Oh, it can't just be that.
我也有奶♥子♥ 但有必要的话 我也能挖坑
I've got tits, I could dig a fucking hole if I had to.
"脆弱"
"Fragile."
我知道脆弱什么意思
I know what fragile fucking means.
意思是你说了算
It means you're in charge.
你喝醉了然后进医院
You're the one who gets drunk and ends up in hospital.
你难过了就发脾气
You're the one who gets sad and lashes out.
基本上 你就是个烦人精
You're the pain in the arse, basically.
我...
My, um...
我妈妈总说恋情就是
My mom always says about relationships
一个人是园丁 一个人是花♥园♥
that one of you is the gardener and the other one's the garden.
嗯
Right.
那什么意思
What does that mean?
不知道
Don't know.
我讨厌园艺
I fucking hate gardening.
这里发生了什么尚不清楚
What happened here is unknown,
但超过13年前
but over 13 years ago,
这个花♥园♥里埋下了两具尸体
two bodies were buried in this garden.
警方于周四才发现了此事
Only discovered by police on Thursday,
警官们是在上周
officers were led to the house
得知1990年代晚期
after receiving information last week
这里据称发生了什么事才找了过来
about an alleged incident in the late 1990s.
我们的调查已证实
Our enquiries have confirmed
1998年 一对老年夫妇
that in 1998, an elderly couple,
威廉和帕崔夏·维彻利
named William and Patricia Wycherley,
住在这个地方
resided at the address in question.
我们当然已经联♥系♥了
We have, of course, been in contact
维彻利夫妇的前邻居
with former neighbors and relatives
和亲戚
of the Wycherleys,
据他们说 这对夫妇不爱热闹
and they've painted a picture of a quiet couple
不怎么与人交往
who kept themselves to their selves,
看来也没多少好友和熟人...
and who appeared to have very few close friends or assoc--
我没填完填字游戏
I didn't finish that crossword.
好吧
Oh, well.
我们稍后再看看嘛
We can have another look at it later.
我把你的衬衫熨好了
I've pressed your suit for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
万一你要为那份工作进行第二次面试呢
In case you get a second interview for that job.
不会有第二次面试了 这都一周了
I won't get a second interview. It's been a week.
你干吗这么说 你干吗要放弃
Now, why would you say that? Why would you give up?
因为面试很不顺利
Because it was a terrible interview!
所有面试都不顺利
They've all been terrible.
就是浪费时间 丢人极了
It was a waste of time, and it was humiliating.
警方回复你的消息了吗
Have the... police replied to your message?
没有呢 告诉你实话吧
No, they haven't. And to tell you the truth...
我觉得我们越是跑
I just think that the more we run,
只会越显得有罪
the more guilty we'll seem.
他们不会相信我们的
They won't believe us.
我要去冲个澡
I'm going for a shower.
鉴证已证实其中一具尸体是男性
Forensics confirms that one of the bodies is male,
另一具是女性
the other is female.
我们找到了两枚.38口径的子弹
We recovered two .38-caliber bullets
是在两具尸体的裹尸布里找到的
from each of the wrappings around the body.
看来他们应该都是胸口中了两枪
Looks most likely that both were shot twice in the chest
是同一把凶器
using the same weapon.
当然 爱德华兹夫妇还没有给我们回复
Obviously, we are yet to hear any more from the Edwardses,
但我觉得可以认为 杀他们的人
but I think it's fair to say that whoever killed these people
绝对是有意为之
probably killed them on purpose.
好胃口
Bon appétit.
谢谢
Thank you.
对不起 克里斯
Sorry, Chris.
-怎么了 -真对不起
- Wh-- What's the matter? - I'm so sorry.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
-不是的 苏珊 -就是
- No, it's not, Susan. - It is.
不是你的错 永远别那么想
It's not your fault. Don't you ever think that.
我毁了你的人生
I've ruined your life.
你没有毁了我的人生
You haven't ruined my life.
你怎么能说这种话
How can you say such a thing?
-因为... -你就是我的人生
- Because... - You are my life.
你是我的全部 你知道的
You're my whole life. You know that.
好了
Come on, now.
一切都会...
Everything's gonna be just...
没事的
fine.
一切都会好的
Everything is gonna be all right.
好吗 亲爱的
Okay, baby?
我保证
I promise.
亲爱的高级督察科利尔
Dear DCI Collier,
我们注意到你的调查越来越引人关注
we note the growing notoriety of your inquest
还有人猜测我们可能涉案
and possible assumptions about our involvement.
因此 我们决定
We have, therefore, decided
马上返回英国
to return to England immediately.
我们认为这样
We prefer this approach
比突然被抓捕更好
rather than to leave ourselves open to a surprise arrest,
因为我妻子已经很害怕了
since my wife is already sufficiently frightened.
抱歉打扰 但是
Sorry to interrupt, but,
这是克里斯托弗·爱德华兹刚发来的 长官
this just came in from Christopher Edwards, sir.
你 给我接伦敦
You, get me London.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你给我接英国交通警♥察♥
You, get me the British Transport Police,
-马上 -就去 长官
- ASAP. - Yeah, on it, sir.
艾玛 你在哪
Emma, where the fuck are ya?
今晚稍后
Later this evening,
我和妻子将登上欧洲之星
my wife and I will board the Eurostar
然后向圣潘克拉斯火车站的警方自首
and surrender ourselves to the authorities at St. Pancras Station.
我们有一个小请求
We do have one small favor to ask.
因为当日车票很贵
Since same-day tickets are so pricey,
而我们目前
and we find ourselves
又有些囊中羞涩
a bit short of funds at the moment,
能不能麻烦你给我们订好
could you be so kind as to arrange tickets for us
23:34从里尔离开的车票
on the 23.34 departure from Lille?
如果没有延误 我们会在
We should then arrive shortly before midnight
夜晚前赶到
if there are no delays.
真诚的 克里斯托弗·爱德华兹
Yours sincerely, Christopher Edwards.
车票订好了 长官 5号♥车厢 61号♥和62号♥座
Tickets booked, sir. Coach five, seats 61 and 62.
太好了 去后面
Brilliant. Get in the back.
-什么 -我可不要坐后面 你开玩笑吗
- What? - I'm not getting in the fucking back. Are you joking?
抱歉 可以等我一下吗
Sorry, can you just bear with for a sec?
快点 真是的
Come on. Fuck's sake.
-后门锁可能开了 -让我上去
- Back door lock might be on. - Can you let me in?
-好像是什么童锁 -该死
- It's a child lock or summat. - Fuck's sake.
本国精英警♥察♥开始行动了
The country's finest spring into action.
该死 好了
Fucking hell. Right.
-嗯 你说什么来着 -系好安全带
- Yeah, what were you saying? - Buckle up. Come on.
不好意思 我们还有点事要处理
I do beg your pardon, we just needed to sort something else out.
走吧 亲爱的
Come on, love.
苏珊 我们得去赶火车了
Susan, we really need to get that train.
拜托
Please?
我们上路了 其实还好 是吧
It's not so bad now we're on our way, is it?
感觉还挺平静的
Feel quite calm, actually.
我觉得你跟塔碧莎说了 她去报♥警♥
You know, I think it's a good thing that you spoke to Tabitha
或许是好事
and that she told the police.
他们也该知道了 是吧
It's about time they knew, isn't it?
他们该知道了
They ought to know.
我们又需要担心什么呢
And what have we got to worry about?
我们知道发生了什么
We know what happened.
我们只需要按计划 跟他们说明白
剧集 | 园艺杀手(2021) | 导航列表