剧集 | 园艺杀手(2021) | 导航列表
我叫她别说出去的
I asked her not to tell anyone.
我跟你一样失望
I'm as disappointed as you are. I'm...
说实话 我觉得恶心
I'm-- I'm disgusted, actually.
亲爱的 如果我不告诉她究竟发生了什么
Darling, she wasn't gonna send any money
我们为什么要钱
unless I told her what was going on
她是不会给我们钱的
and why we needed it.
替我想想啊
Put yourself in my shoes.
我还能怎么办 我们眼看要睡大街
What was I supposed to do? We'll be living on the streets,
吃垃圾桶里的羊角面包了
eating croissants out of rubbish bins next!
你希望那样吗
Is that what you want?
但那样我们也还在一起 是吧
We'd still be together though, wouldn't we?
没事的
It's okay.
我们就是又得搬家了
Just have to move again.
-苏珊 -不
- Susan-- - No!
你本该保护我的
You were supposed to protect me!
我保护你了
I have protected you!
我仍在保护你 我尽力了
I am. I'm trying!
我们都清楚这一天早晚要来
But we both knew this day would come.
但这不该你决定 克里斯 我们是两个人呢
But it's not your decision, Chris! There are two of us here!
我们是一起的 不是吗
We're in this together, aren't we?
不是吗
Aren't we?
是
Yes.
现在 经历了这么多 我愿意为你那么做
And now, after all this time, I'd do it for you.
我愿意为你睡大街 吃垃圾
I'd live on the streets for you. I'd eat rubbish for you!
我愿意为你吃垃圾桶里的羊角面包
I'd eat a croissant out of a bin for you.
-我们还没到那地步呢 -但我愿意
- Well, we're not quite there yet. - But I would, though!
是啊
Yeah.
我们把这清理干净吧
Let's get this cleared up, shall we?
然后去看个电影如何
Then how about a film?
你想看电影吗
Would you like to watch a film?
就是这里 7号♥
Yeah, that's it there, number seven.
不是7号♥ 伙计 是5号♥
It's not number seven, mate. It's number five.
对哦
Oh, right.
是那栋房♥子
That's the house over there.
-我们停过去啊 -好啦 知道了知道了
- So, shall we park up over there, then? - Yeah. All right, all right.
我开过去了
I'm on it, I'm on it.
别闹起来
Just don't make a scene.
我怎么会闹起来
Why would I make a scene?
因为你是个傻♥逼♥
Because you're a twat.
你才傻♥逼♥
You're a twat.
你敲门干什么 你才摁了门铃
Why are you doing that? I just rang the bell.
你可以站得离我远点吗 拜托
Can you stand a bit further away from me, please?
你说什么呢 我也没站那么近
What you on about? I'm not even standing that--
-下午好 -下午好 先生
- Afternoon. - Good afternoon, sir.
抱歉打扰 我们是诺丁汉警局的
Sorry to bother you. We're from Nottingham Police.
我们在跟进关于这一带一宗旧案的报告
We're following up a report of a historic crime in the area
不知可不可以跟您聊聊
and, uh, wonder if we could have a quick chat.
-好吧 -希望不会太麻烦你
- Oh, right. Um... - If that's not too much trouble.
没事
No, sure.
进来吧 但我家老小在楼上睡觉呢
Come in. I've got my youngest asleep upstairs, though,
麻烦你们小点声
if you don't mind creeping.
好 没问题
All right, no problem.
-我们可以去花♥园♥吗 -当然
- Perhaps we could go through to the garden? - Yeah, sure.
如果你有花♥园♥的话
Yes, assuming you've got a garden.
什么
You what?
嗯
Yeah.
傻♥逼♥
Twat.
我可以问问你在这里住多久了吗
How long you've been here, if you don't mind me asking?
有八年了
Going on eight years.
这一带还不错吗
Nice neighborhood?
挺好的
Yeah, it's nice enough.
老实说 挺安静的
Pretty quiet, to be honest with you,
但我们喜欢
but, uh, well, we like it.
你知道这里之前的住户是谁吗
Do you know who lived here before, by any chance?
好像是对老夫妇 我得去查看...
A elderly couple, apparently. I'd have to check the, um...
维彻利吗
Wycherley?
是...
Was it, uh...
会不会是威廉和帕崔夏·维彻利
...William and Patricia Wycherley, by any chance?
嗯 有点印象
Yeah, rings a bell.
怎么了 是他们的事吗
Why? Is this about them?
不是我
It wasn't me.
不管你们是来调查什么的 警官
Whatever it is you're investigating, officers,
不是我♥干♥的
it wasn't me.
你好
Hello, there.
那是 奈吉尔
That's, uh-- That's Nigel.
他就喜欢隔着树篱跟我们说话
He likes to talk to us through the hedge.
好啊 奈吉尔
All right, Nige?
我乐意到缺口这里来
Well, I should be happy to move to the gap
如果你们更喜欢这样 警官
if that's preferable, officers.
那里有个缺口 我们要过去吗
There's a gap just down there. Shall we do that?
这就是我说的缺口
This is what I mean by a gap.
正好方便了花♥园♥之间聊天
It's quite handy for talking across gardens.
今天烤什么呢 奈吉尔
What's on the barbie today, then, Nige?
我发现近来你经常烤啊
Been having quite a few, so I've noticed.
你随时可以来吃啊 丹尼 你知道的
Well, you're always welcome to join us, Danny, you know that.
布莱妮 来了两个警♥察♥
Briony! There's a couple of police officers here
打听可怜的丹尼维彻利夫妇的事
asking poor Danny some questions about the Wycherleys.
你可以再拿点香肠出来吗
Could you bring out some more bangers?
我觉得可以说他们是挺特别的邻居
I think it'd be fair to say they were slightly peculiar neighbors.
但我们不怎么能见着他们 是吧 布莱妮
Although we didn't see a great deal of them, did we, Bri?
是不怎么见得到
No, not much.
-主要都是听到 -是啊
- We heard them mostly. - Yeah.
演奏那个奇怪的管风琴
Playing that strange organ.
早上 下午 晚上
Morning, afternoon, evening.
除此之外 他们不怎么跟外人接触
Apart from that, they kept themselves to themselves.
你还要番茄酱吗 警官 是自♥制♥的
Do you need more ketchup, officer? It's homemade.
不 不用了 谢谢 这...
No. I'm good thanks. These are...
这真好吃 谢谢
These are really nice. Thank you.
那你们能听得清清楚楚咯
So, you can hear quite well then, can you?
邻居的声音
Your neighbors.
是啊 什么都听得见
Oh, very well. You can hear everything.
维彻利夫妇住这里时
Anything untoward
发生过任何不对劲不寻常的事吗
or unusual while the Wycherleys were here?
也就是常见的那种吵嘴吧
Ah, it's just the normal sort of bickering, I suppose.
偶尔会有
Occasional rows.
他们在一起时挺奇怪的
Oh, they were quite funny together, mind.
你偶尔见到他们出门时
You see, on the rare occasion that you'd see them out,
比如去商店时
on the way to the shops, for example,
帕崔夏会走在威廉两三码之后
Patricia would walk two or three yards behind William.
感觉像维多利亚时代 她是他的奴隶
A sort of Victorian thing, like she was his chattel.
我不知道那算不算...
So, I-- I-- I don't know if that could be used as a...
某种线索
clue of some kind.
我会记住的 谢谢
I'll bear that in mind, thank you.
你知道他们的下落吗
Do you know what came of them?
他们离开后去了哪
When they left, where they went?
我们听说是去了黑潭还是爱尔兰
Blackpool then Ireland's what we heard. Yeah.
-因为那里空气好 -嗯
- For the air. - Yeah. Yeah.
两个人都是老烟枪
Big smokers, both of them.
留下了女儿女婿照看♥房♥♥子
Left their daughter and their son-in-law to look after the place.
-主要是女婿克里斯在打理 -那
- Son-in-law mainly, Chris. - And, um,
维彻利夫妇是什么时候去了黑潭
when would the Wycherleys have gone to Blackpool?
-我想想...10年 -15...
- Oh, let's see, what, ten? - Fift...
-15年 -15年前了
- Fifteen. - Fifteen. Fifteen years ago.
早在他们卖♥♥♥房♥♥子前了
Yeah, well before they actually sold the place.
是克里斯托弗跟我们说他们走了
It were Christopher who told us they'd gone.
我们偶尔也只跟他说两句话
He were the only one we'd chat with from time to time.
就是他们打理花♥园♥的时候
Yeah, when they were doing the garden.
-什么 -那个...
- What? - What about the...
对 还有件怪事
Yeah, yeah, another funny thing, actually.
大概那个时期 有天早上
There was a morning, about that time,
剧集 | 园艺杀手(2021) | 导航列表