剧集 | 园艺杀手(2021) | 导航列表
"玫瑰人生"
"La vie en rose."
这句话的含义是
The meaning of this phrase
仰望天上的星星 而不是地上的水沟
is to look up at the stars instead of in the gutter,
看到生活的美好
to see the beauty that exists in life,
哪怕美好难觅
even when it is difficult to find...
甚至当美好根本不存在的时候
perhaps sometimes even when it is not there.
这就是故事和电影的意义所在
This is the purpose of stories and the purpose of cinema,
但此外 还是爱的目的
but more than this, it is the purpose of love,
被爱是世上最美好的事
and to be loved is the most beautiful thing in the world.
真诚的 杰拉德·戴帕杜
Yours sincerely, Gérard Depardieu.
喂
Hello?
-喂 -是塔碧莎吗
- Hello? - Is that Tabitha?
我就是 谁啊
Speaking. Who's that?
不是你吧 克里斯
That's not you, is it Chris?
-是我 -克里斯
- Yeah. It's me. - Chris?
是我
Yes.
听着 抱歉这么久没联♥系♥过你
Listen, I'm sorry it's been so long.
-你在哪 -我在法国
- Where are you? - I'm-- I'm in France.
-你跟苏珊在一起吗 -嗯
- Are you with Susan? - Yeah.
其实 我刚参加了一场工作面试
I've just-- I've just been for a-- a-- a-- a job interview, actually.
一个挺高级的信贷控制职位
Yeah, a-- a fairly senior credit control position.
但实际上 因为...
You know, but the truth is, what with the, um...
语言的障碍
the, um, the language barrier,
我们现在手头...
we-- we're in a bit of financial, um...
我说什么呢
you know-- What am I saying?
我们出现了现金流的问题
There's-- There's this cashflow situation,
相信我 我们十分感激
and believe me, we-- we-- we-- we're very grateful
你过去对我们的帮助
for all the help you've given us in the past.
克里斯
Chris?
-你还好吗 -抱歉 我还在
- Is everything okay? - No, I'm sorry. I'm still here.
嗯
Yeah, um...
我需要你
It's just, I need you to...
向我保证 塔碧莎
promise me something, Tabitha. Um...
我做了件蠢事
You see, I've-- I've-- I've done something rather silly...
听上去可能很糟
and it might sound bad,
听上去可能非常糟 但其实不是看上去那样的
might sound very bad, even, but it's not what it seems.
完全不是 不是看上去那样的
Not at all. It's not what it seems,
就是需要澄清一下
and, um, just needs a little bit of clearing up, that's all.
所以我需要你向我保证
So... that's why I need you to promise me.
我需要你向我保证
I need you to promise me
你不会告诉警♥察♥
that you won't tell the police.
就是这样 可以向我保证吗 塔碧莎
There you go. Can you promise me that, Tabitha?
因为我不能...
Because I can't...
我不能让苏珊失望
I can't let Susan down.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
她...
She's...
她很脆弱
She's very, uh, fragile, yes.
告诉我你需要什么 克里斯托弗
Just tell me what you need, Christopher.
我总会帮你的 你知道
I'm always here for you, you know that.
怎么样
So, how was it?
嗯
Yes.
那个...
It's, uh...
这 不好说嘛
Yes. Hard to tell, isn't it?
但你觉得还挺好吗
Yeah. But good, do you think?
我的头有点...
Well, my head's a bit, um...
-是啊 -我就知道
- but yes. - Oh, I knew it.
-你要来杯咖啡吗 -嗯
- Do you want a coffee? - Yeah.
好
Okay.
不好意思
Oh, excusez-moi.
女士 再要一杯拿铁 麻烦了
Madame, un autre cafe au lait, s'il vous plaît.
谢谢
Merci.
其实...
Yeah, I was actually just, uh...
我刚刚在想 假如我拿到了这份工作
I was just thinking. Supposing I do get this job...
那我也还得有几周才能拿到工钱 是吧
I mean, I still wouldn't be paid for a few weeks, would I?
我们欠了房♥租
We're behind on the rent. And it--
这跟以前不一样 苏珊
it's not like other times, Susan.
我们可能会...
We're... We could be in...
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Merci. - Thank you. Merci.
我们可能会有麻烦
We could be in trouble.
所以
So...
我在想 为了缓解压力
I was thinking, maybe, to take the pressure off,
或许我们可以试试借钱
we could try to borrow some money.
我可以找
You know, I could ask
我继母 塔碧莎 她...
my stepmother, Tabitha. She's, uh...
怎么样 她毕竟是家人
You think? She's family, isn't she?
不行
No.
是吗 你...
Really? I mean, would you--
但没人知道我们在哪以及为什么
But no one knows where we are or why.
那样的话 你可能就得说出来了
And you'd possibly have to tell,
是吧 你得解释一下
wouldn't you? You'd have to explain a little
我们为什么在这里
why we're here, and then,
那她就可能会去跟警♥察♥说 是吧
she could tell the police, couldn't she?
-我们虽然也没做错什么 -警♥察♥
- Not we've done anything wrong. - The police?
她怎么会那么做
Why would she do that?
我觉得她不会那么做的
I don't think there's any danger of her doing that.
-她是家人 -不行 克里斯
- She's family. - No, Chris.
我们挺好的
Look, we're doing fine.
我们就是遇到了点困难
We're just going through a bit of a sticky patch, that's all.
是啊 你说得对
Yeah. Yeah, you're right.
当我没提吧 真傻
Forget I mentioned it. It's a silly idea.
傻
Silly.
谢谢您致电诺丁汉郡警局
Thank you for calling Nottinghamshire Police.
请在嘟声后留言
Please leave a message after the tone.
我是塔碧莎·爱德华兹博士
My name is Doctor Tabitha Edwards.
我要举报一桩...
I'm calling to report something rather...
老实说 我也不知道该怎么说
Well, I don't know what to make of it, frankly.
我继子刚在电♥话♥上跟我说
My stepson just told me over the telephone...
他15年前把他妻子的父母
...that he buried his wife's parents
埋在了诺丁汉附近的一个花♥园♥里
in a garden near Nottingham fifteen years ago.
所以我想知道
So, I'm just curious to know
是否有一对名叫
if there were any reports of a couple
威廉和帕崔夏·维彻利的夫妇
by the name of William and Patricia Wycherley
在那个时期失踪了
going missing around that time?
-长官 -不
- Sir? - No.
-长官 -走开
- Sir? - Go away!
滚开 艾玛 我吃午饭呢
Fuck off, Emma. I'm having my lunch.
您有时间吗 长官
Have you got a minute, sir?
我们刚收到线报
We've just received a tip.
曼斯菲尔德一栋房♥子的后花♥园♥里
There are two bodies buried in a back garden
埋了两具尸体
in a house in Mansfield.
一个名叫塔碧莎·爱德华兹的女人
Woman called Tabitha Edwards...
昨天被她的继子克里斯托弗告知了此事
was informed yesterday by her stepson, Christopher.
-什么时候 -15年前
- When? - Fifteen years ago.
15年 滚蛋吧
Fifteen years? Fuck off.
请别再叫我滚了 长官
Stop telling me to fuck off please, sir.
该死 这怎么这么烫
Bloody hell. Why is this so fucking hot?
那是保温瓶嘛 长官
Well, it's a flask, sir.
简直堪比火山了 真不像话
Fucking Mount Etna, that is. Ridiculous.
-我嘴都麻了 -据说那是他的岳父母 长官
- Can't feel my fucking mouth. - It's his in-laws apparently, sir.
-什么 -尸体
- His what? - The bodies.
说人不是他杀的
Says he didn't actually kill them.
只是个意外
Says it was an accident.
打电♥话♥向他继母讨钱
Rang to ask his stepmom for some money
-然后就把这事说出来了 -好吧
- and then he just sort of spilled the beans. - Right.
他知道我们知道了吗
Does he know that we know?
她告诉他了
She's made him aware, yeah.
据说是给他发了电邮
Just, um, sent him an email, apparently.
发电邮
Sent an email?
什么 "亲爱的克里斯托弗 我已经报♥警♥了"
What? "Dear Christopher, I've told the fucking police"?
我可是叫她保密的
I told her in strict confidence!
剧集 | 园艺杀手(2021) | 导航列表