剧集 | 园艺杀手(2021) | 导航列表
我醒的很早 我有时会这样
when I woke up early, as I sometimes do,
我往窗外一看
and I looked out my window,
看到克里斯在维彻利夫妇的花♥园♥里挖坑
and I saw Chris digging a hole in the Wycherleys' garden.
很深的坑呢 可深了
Quite a deep hole. Very deep, in fact.
他可能就是在种你们在丹尼家看到的
Now, he was probably just planting those rhododendrons
那些杜♥鹃♥花
that you'd seen round at Danny's but, uh,
但我们还拿这事开了玩笑呢 是吧
we joked about it, didn't we?
我们说他可能是把岳父母埋了
'Cause we said he's probably burying his in-laws.
因为他们就是在那段时间搬走的
Because it was about that time that they'd, uh, moved away.
我不知道那算不算...
So, I don't know if that could be used as a...
某种线索
some kind of clue?
-让他过去 -出去吧
- Let him through. Let him through. - Go on, you go out.
-走吧 -爱德华 去骑你的小车
- Keep going. - Edward, on your scooter.
走吧 嗯
Go through. Yeah.
等等 爱德华 等你妹妹
Hold on. Edward, hold on, wait for your sister.
亲爱的爱德华兹太太
Dear, Mr. Edwards,
请原谅我直接联♥系♥您
please forgive my contacting you directly...
但您的继母 塔碧莎·爱德华兹博士
but your stepmother, Dr. Tabitha Edwards,
好心地把你的电邮告诉了我们
has been kind enough to pass along your email address.
她表示说 你可能知道
She indicated you may be in possession
一些我们或许会感兴趣的信息
of some information of possible interest to us
如果您可以告诉我们您的电♥话♥号♥码
and if you'd be good enough to share your telephone number,
我们希望能在您方便时
we'd very much like to speak with you
尽快跟你通话
at your earliest convenience.
如果有机会安排
Even better would be the opportunity
直接与您面谈就更好了
to arrange for a personal interview,
但爱德华兹博士告诉我们
although Dr. Edwards informs us
您现在可能旅居国外
that you may currently be residing abroad.
我想向您保证 如果是这样
I want to reassure you that in that event,
我们认为麻烦当地警方
we don't believe it's in anyone's interests
不会对任何人有利
to trouble the local authorities.
您真诚的 高级督察托尼·科利尔
Yours truly, Detective Chief Inspector Tony Collier.
你怎么停下了
Why are you stopping?
这不行 我得回去 艾米
It's no good. I've got to go back, Amy.
为什么
Why?
这真是疯了 我连枪都没带
This is crazy. I haven't even got any guns.
那我们快点继续赶路吧
Then let's go on. Hurry.
不行
No.
他们在逼我逃跑
They're making me run.
我以前从未逃避过谁
I've never run from anybody before.
等凯恩和米勒碰面
There's gonna be fighting
会有一场大战
when Kane and Miller meet.
到时会有人受伤
And somebody's gonna get hurt.
这是肯定的
That's for sure.
-都好了吗 -嗯
- Everything ready? - Sure,
都按你的要求布置好了 弗兰克
just the way you want it, Frank.
你的枪在这里
Yeah, we've got your gun over here.
那我们开始吧
Let's get started, then.
加里·库珀
亲爱的高级督察科利尔
Dear DCI Collier.
谢谢您发来的周到的消息
Thank you for your considerate message.
我和妻子苏珊很乐意
My wife Susan and I would be delighted
尽可能地帮助你
to assist you in any way we can...
给整件事完全做个了结
...and to put this whole matter behind us once and for all.
我们也认为不牵扯进法国警方
We agree that it's in everyone's interests
对大家都有利
to avoid involving the French police.
但恐怕 我们不能如您期望的那样
I'm afraid, however, that our return to England
尽快回到英国
may not happen as soon as you might prefer.
下午好
Good afternoon.
除了花♥园♥ 你们还有多少线索
How many leads do you have besides the garden?
我相信您能理解 我首先要对我妻子负责
I'm sure that you understand that my first duty is to my wife.
她身体很脆弱
She is of a very fragile disposition
而我们在法国过得...
and we have been leading a peaceful...
非常平静
existence here in France.
我担心让她承受不必要的压力
I'd be worried about inflicting unnecessary stress
她可能需要些时间才肯
and it could take her some time to come round to the idea
离开这里 返回英国
of leaving this country to return to the UK.
不管怎样 我们还是保持联络吧
Nevertheless, do let's stay in touch.
我们祈祷能尽快
We look forward to the opportunity
洗清自己的嫌疑
to clear our names as soon as possible.
我保证
You have my word.
非常真诚的
Yours very sincerely,
克里斯托弗·爱德华兹
Christopher Edwards.
回答大家都在想的问题
In answer to the question on everyone's mind,
我可以确认
I can confirm that...
昨天早上 在曼斯菲尔德一栋房♥子的花♥园♥里
...yesterday morning, two bodies were found buried
挖出了两具尸体
in the back garden of a house in Mansfield.
目前 我们尚不能确认死者身份
At present, we cannot confirm the identities of the deceased,
我们也不知道死因
nor do we know the cause of death
以及他们是在怎样的情况下
or the circumstances under which they came to be
被埋尸在那里
buried in that location.
尽管如此 我们发现了一些线索
That being said, we do have some leads
我们希望会在接下来的日子里
and we hope to be making significant progress
取得重大进展
over the coming days.
"我们还是保持联络吧" 抱歉 这算什么
"Do let's keep in touch." I'm sorry, but what is that?
精神变♥态♥ 一看就是
Psychopath. Written all over it.
我们怎么不直接申请逮捕令
Why can't we just get a warrant,
让法国人找到他们 抓住他们
have the French track them down and pick them up
别让他们跑了
before they get away?
什么罪名逮捕他们 艾玛 一封措辞奇怪的电邮吗
What we arresting them for, Emma? Writing a weird email?
妨碍合法♥正♥当安葬
Prevention of a lawful and decent burial?
双重凶杀
Double murder?
不错啊
Good one!
那我们去逮捕他们吧 走吧
Let's go and arrest them, then, shall we? Off we pop!
等等
Oh, hang on a minute.
凶案发生在哪呢
Where the fuck did the murders take place?
发生在什么时候 都有谁涉案 怎么做的
When the fuck? Who the fuck was involved? How the fuck?
欧洲逮捕令
European Arrest Warrant.
因为 谢谢 保罗
Because, thank you, Paul...
申请欧洲逮捕令需要这些
that's what we need for a European Arrest Warrant,
这还是最低要求
minimum.
所以他们可以一直待在那里吗
So, they can just stay there as long as they like?
对 他蠢得像猪
Yes. He's thick as two short planks
-可他都知道 -多谢了 伙计
- and he knows that. - Cheers, mate.
目前 我们只掌握了几枚子弹
At the minute, all we've got are those bullets,
一个疯癫癫的教授
a nutty professor
接到了一个身在里尔的男人的一通可疑的电♥话♥
who got a dodgy phone call from some bloke in Lille,
一对不知何年何月埋在后院的
a pair of rickety old skeletons in a back yard,
陈年尸骨
buried God knows when,
一个给警方发来
and a vague proclamation of innocence
很礼貌的电邮的男人含糊地宣称
from a man who writes very polite emails
自己是无辜的
to the police.
所以我们要么找到更有力的证据
So, either we come up with some hard evidence
要么那位法国夫人和她的笔友丈夫
or Croque Madame and her pen-pal Muppet husband
就可以想在法国度多久的假期
can carry on with their French bloody holiday
就度多久
for as long as they damn well please.
10分钟后见 我去买♥♥三明治
I'll see you in ten minutes. I'm getting a fucking sandwich.
这个"脆弱"是什么意思
So what do we make of this "fragile" business then?
"她身体很脆弱"
"She's of a very fragile disposition."
他就是想到什么说什么嘛
He's just saying whatever comes into his head, isn't he?
就为了搞我们
To fuck with us.
我讨厌那个
I hate that.
脆弱的人
Fragile people.
好吧
All right.
我们又没什么可查 是吧
We've got nothing to go on, do we?
她可能根本没那么脆弱
She might not even be that fragile.
但他根本不必告诉他继母
But he didn't need to tell his stepmom
他把尸体埋在了花♥园♥里 是吧
that he'd buried those bodies in the garden, did he?
他回答了根本没人问的问题
He's answering questions no one's even asked.
他们也不是他的父母
And they're not even his parents,
所以他为什么要把他们埋在花♥园♥里
剧集 | 园艺杀手(2021) | 导航列表