剧集 | 园艺杀手(2021) | 导航列表
And then there was an address in Belgium.
之后还有俄♥罗♥斯♥的地址
And later on, there was an address in Russia.
但都是我编造的
But I just made them all up.'
拜 亲爱的
Bye, love!
祝你愉快
Have a nice day!
因为无论信最后寄到哪里
'Cos it didn't matter where they ended up.
我总是在他寄出前把信看了
I always read his letters before he sent them,
所以我知道怎么回复
so I knew exactly how to reply.
你会以为当克里斯看到那些回信
And you might think that Chris would become suspicious
都有伦敦邮戳时会起疑 但其实不然
all those letters had London postmarks, but they didn't.
因为我有一台邮资机
Because I had a franking machine!
只需要精心挑选一些合适的外语
Just had to pick a few well chosen words in the right language
就有了外国邮戳
and hey, presto.'
你做这些都是为了让克里斯开心
...and you did all that just to make Chris happy.'
克里斯·爱德华兹收
我觉得即使我告诉他 他也不会相信
'I think, even if I told him, he wouldn't believe me.'
"早上好 我是杰拉德·戴帕杜
"Good morning, I'm Gerard Depardieu."
不 你不是杰拉德·戴帕杜
"No, you're not Gerard Depardieu -
你只是哈勒斯登的图书管♥理♥员♥ 天地良心"
you're a librarian from Harlesden, for crying out loud!"
至少我觉得他不知道
Least, I don't think he knew.
但说了这个也没用 对吧
It wouldn't have helped, would it?
我理解你 苏珊
I get you, Susan.
我不知道为什么我理解你 但我理解你
I don't know why I get you, but I get you.
我觉得这些故事很窝心
And I find that story really sweet.
你会为他做这样的事
That you would do something like that for him.
但其他人
But other people...
-嗯 -或许不会理解
- Yeah. - ..Might not get it.
我只是觉得说了也没用 仅此而已
I just think it wouldn't have played, that's all,
因为你在受审
because you're on trial.
任何奇怪的事 任何不"寻常"的事
Anything weird, anything that isn't just "Normal",
-都会让人起疑... -他们会觉得我是坏人
- will make people assume -- - They'll think I'm bad news.
不过我讨厌这点
And I hate that, by the way.
因为...
Because...
我喜欢你这个人
..I like that you're you.
说真的 我真的认为
Honestly, I... I honestly think
这次经历
I will carry this experience with me
将跟随我一辈子 因为...
for the rest of my life because...
知道吗 你说得对 苏珊
..You know what, you're right, Susan.
我很幸运
I'm lucky.
我的人生不是那样
It's not the same for me.
你让我看到了这一点
And you've helped me to appreciate that.
不是因为你不幸 我不是这个意思
Not because you're unlucky. I don't mean it like that, though.
或也许我就是这个意思 我...我也说不好
Or maybe I DO mean it like that. I... I... I dunno.
我不是说那件事能定义你 或那
I'm not saying that has to define you or that it's
其实是我们现在受审的原因 但...
even the reason why we're here right now in court but...
他们应该好好照顾你的 苏珊
..They should have looked after you, Susan.
他们是你的父母 你当时才7岁
They were your parents. You were seven years old.
你知道7岁的小孩有多高吗 才这么点
Do you know how tall a seven-year-old is? This tall.
才这么高
This tall.
我还在学习
So, er... I'm still learning.
也许我能帮到你更多
Maybe I could have done a better job for you.
我...我也不知道
I ... I don't know.
我尽力了 真的
I tried my best, I really did.
但我只想确保你明白
But I just wanted to make sure that you understand
无论今天发生什么
that whatever happens today...
你生活中发生的很多事
..There's a lot that has happened in your life
都不是你的错
that is not on you.
但鉴于你们在二十岁出头就离开了家
But given that you left home in your early twenties...
即凶案发生前的15年
..15 years before the murders,
我不认为他的行为
I cannot accept that his conduct
能解释你杀他的决定
explains your decision to kill him.
你认为你父母夺走了
You thought your parents had deprived you of an inheritance
本属于你的遗产
that was rightfully yours.
我确定是你 克里斯托弗·爱德华兹开的枪
I am sure it was you, Christopher Edwards, who held the gun.
但我也坚信你们是合谋
But I have no doubt that you were acting together,
因此我认为你们二人的量刑不应有二
and I see no reason to distinguish between you on sentence.
你能想象吗 真的杀了别人
Can you imagine ever, like, actually murdering someone?
我能想象
I can imagine it, yeah.
但我觉得自己不会干
I don't think I'd ever do it, though.
怎么 你想试试吗 去杀个人
Why? Are you thinking of trying it? Bit of murder?
英国水路
只是在想那是什么感受 拿着枪
Just trying to imagine actually having a gun and
-对着你的... -爸爸妈妈
- pointing it at your... - Your mum and dad.
对 太糟心了
Yeah. So fucked up.
太悲哀了
It's sad.
嗯 我想是吧
Yeah. I guess so.
我之前威胁过我爸一次
I threatened me dad once...
当他打我妈的时候
..When he'd been at me mum.
我也考虑过一阵
I sat on it for a bit.
当他在气头上时我不能那么干
There was no point me trying anything when he was pissed
他只会把我也狠狠揍一顿
cos he'd just kick the shit out of me.
但几天后 在他看电视时
But a few days later, when he was watching telly,
我从车♥库♥拿来了斧头
I got an axe from the garage
走到沙发跟前 对他说
and I went up to the sofa and I said...
"如果你再碰我妈
.."If you touch Mum again...
我就把你脑袋砍下来"
..I'll chop your fucking head off."
天呐
Jesus.
你当时多大
How old were you?
12岁
12.
然后发生了什么
Then what happened?
他走了
He left.
妈的
Shit, man.
抱歉
Sorry.
别抱我 你个傻♥逼♥
Don't fucking hug me, you twat.
-好吧 -那不是...
- OK. - That's not...
-只是给你个拥抱 抱歉 -变♥态♥
- Just offering you a hug. Sorry. - Pervert.
滚 我怎么会在
Fuck off. Why would I try it on
这种时候还想着调情 疯了
after a story like that? That's mad.
-那你会什么时候调情 -不知道
- When WOULD you do it, then? - I don't know.
我只会约你出去喝一杯 什么时候都是
I'd just ask you out for a drink, whenever.
是吗
Right.
怎么约我
In what way?
就这样呗 如果你都问了
Well, in that way, if you're asking.
你是在约我吗
Are you asking?
行啊 我在约你
Yeah, all right I'm asking.
不 别了 抱歉
No, I don't think so. Sorry.
什么
What?
理论上我会同意 但...实际不行
I would in theory. But...not in practice.
十年后再试试吧 等我卵子快干涸的时候
Maybe in, like, ten years. Just before my eggs start to dry up.
行吧 那我们就当朋友去喝一杯咯
All right. Shall we go for a drink just as friends, then?
还是作为搭档
Or as partners even?
我需要的可不只是喝一杯 伙计
I need a bit more than a drink, mate.
这几天给我累够呛
It's been quite an intense few days.
-那你要什么 -要干一炮
- Oh, well, like what? - Like a fuck.
当然不是和你 别做梦了
No, not with you. Don't get any ideas.
你是个敏感的小伙 我能看出来
You're a sensitive lad, I can tell.
事情只会变得复杂 然后就变得像...
It'll get a bit complicated and then it'll go a bit...
克里斯和苏珊那样 对吧
Chris and Susan, won't we?
但我不会替你杀了你♥爸♥
But I'm not gonna offer to kill your dad for ya.
我也没让你杀 我们去酒吧
I'm not asking you to. We're going to the pub.
你做我的约炮助手
You're gonna be my wingman.
-只是约炮助手 -对
- Fucking wingman? - Yeah.
-滚吧 -快来
- Fuck off. - Come on.
赶紧的
Chop, chop.
苏珊·爱德华兹收
亲爱的苏珊 谢谢你写的信
'Dear Susan, thank you for your letters,
每每收到信我都很感恩
which I have been very grateful to receive.
很抱歉花了这么久才回信
I'm sorry it's taken me so long to reply.
我拿到的第一支钢笔质量不好
The first pen I received was very scratchy
我想让你能看清我写的字
and I wanted you to be able to read what I was saying.
所以我等到收到了起初要求的
So I waited to be furnished with the brand of implement
品牌文具后才动手
I originally asked for,
剧集 | 园艺杀手(2021) | 导航列表