剧集 | 园艺杀手(2021) | 导航列表
2014年 苏珊和克里斯托弗·爱德华兹被判犯下了谋杀罪
并判处至少在监狱里服刑25年
台左
Left stage!
开拍 下雨
Action! Rain.
直至今日 他们依然坚称清白
市场广场 开拍
Market Square, action!
开拍
Action!
这是个真实的故事
这是个真实的故事
该死
Shit.
喂 我是道格拉斯
Hello? Douglas speaking.
你好 我是苏珊·爱德华兹
Hello. It's Susan Edwards.
据我所知 你要做我的...
I understand you're being offered as-- as my, um...
对 我叫道格拉斯·霍顿
Yes, that's right. My name is Douglas Hylton.
我今晚就会去帮助你 爱德华兹太太
I'll be coming in to help you tonight, Mrs. Edwards.
叫我苏珊就行
Oh, Susan's fine.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
如果你愿意 我将代理你
Well, if you'd like, I'll be representing you
-进行接下来... -好啊 因为...
- for the foreseeable-- - Oh, good, because...
你应该是听说了 我和我丈夫
you've heard, I think, that my husband and I
卷入了些麻烦
have got ourselves into a bit of a pickle.
-我知道听上去... -苏珊
- I know it sounds all rather... - Susan. Susan?
-挺可怕 -抱歉打断你
- ...morbid-- - Uh-- Sorry to interrupt you,
谢谢你来电 但我...
and thank you for calling me, but I'm actually, uh,
我正往你那边赶呢
walking to you right now,
麻烦你等一会儿
so if that could just wait for a minute.
我们当然很后悔...
Yeah, I mean, obviously we regret... I mean--
我们有些事的确做得不太好
I mean, we should have done certain things differently.
这我们都乐意承认
I-- I think we're both happy to admit that.
说"乐意"不太合适 是吧
Well, "ha--" "happy" is hardly the word, is it?
那么
So-- So--
我听得出你有很多话想说
So, I can hear you've got a lot to get off your chest,
但是
but, um, really,
-这事... -事情真的很复杂 道格拉斯
- it's, uh... - It is just very complicated, Douglas,
我很想...
and I'm very keen for--
但说真的 我丈夫克里斯
But it's my husband, really, Chris, he just...
-他不该在这里 -苏珊
- he shouldn't be here. - Sus-- Susan? Susan?
-抱歉 我... -我觉得 为了他
- Sorry, can I just-- - So I feel, for his sake,
大家该从一开始就了解真♥相♥
everyone should know the truth from the outset.
-苏珊 -嗯
- Susan? - Yes?
就是...这并非私人通话
It-- It's-- It's-- It's just... This isn't a private call
因为我还没代理你呢
because I'm not actually your representative yet.
我现在就是要赶去成为你的代理人
That's what I'm coming to do now,
好接受你的指示
you see, to take your instruction,
然后我才能...
and then I can...
-你明白了吗 -我懂了
- Does that make sense? - I see, yes.
抱歉 我真傻
Sorry. Silly old me.
我能感觉到我们肯定能处好 苏珊
Look, I-- I can sense we're gonna get on, Susan.
-我很快就会见到你 -谢谢
- I'll speak to you very soon. - Thank you.
抱歉让你久等
Sorry to keep you.
园艺杀手
园艺杀手
园艺杀手
园艺杀手
第一集
-你好 女士 -你好
- Bonjour, Madame. - Bonjour.
很高兴再见到你
我也是 弗朗索瓦
女士
前两天来了样很特别的东西
拜托 我还想乖乖的呢
当然 但我记得你提过他
Of course, but I think you mentioned this one.
他是您最喜欢的了
He's one of your favorites.
加里·库珀
Gary Cooper.
是原版的 是比利时发行的第二版
It's an original, from the second Belgian release.
比利时发行的第二版吗
The second Belgian release?
他可是个好父亲呢 你知道吗
除了其他的那些
Aside from everything else.
女士 我愿给您开个特♥价♥
For you, madame, I'll make a special price.
-250 -不行
- Two hundred fifty. - Oh, no, um,
-弗朗索瓦 太贵了 抱歉 -那200呢
- Francois, it's too much. Sorry. - How about 200?
100我大概还能勉强接受
I could possibly stretch to 100, but...
女士 我愿150卖♥♥您
Madame... ...for you, I'll make it 150,
因为我知道这会让您开心
'cause I know this will make you happy
那我也就开心了
and that makes me happy too.
好吧
Okay.
如果您用卡 就得170了 女士
If you use the card, it must be 170, madame.
好吧
Oh, okay.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Merci. - Merci beaucoup.
你好啊 亲爱的
Salut, mon cher.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
好热情的招呼
That's a nice greeting.
-早上还好吗 -还行吧
- Good morning? - Um... It's okay, I think.
那就好
Lovely.
-我做了三明治 -谢谢
- I've made sandwiches. - Thank you.
如果你想喝 还有昨晚的汤
And there's soup from last night if you want it.
是什么三明治
What's in the sarnies?
金枪鱼 甜玉米 配普通面包
Tuna and sweetcorn on normal bread.
在不二价商店的英国区淘到的
Found some in the English section at the Monoprix.
好啊
Oh, lovely.
是啊 我觉得我留下了
Yes. Yes, yes. I felt I made...
不错的印象 而且我的法语真的很有进步
a good impression. Oh, and my French is really improving, actually.
-喝点什么吗 -好啊
- Drink? - Yes, please.
我今天下午还有一场
So, I've got another one this afternoon
希望会更加顺利
which I'm hoping will go even better.
对了 看 克里斯
Oh, yes. Look, Chris!
这跟我小时候卧室墙上挂的那张一样
It's just like the one I had on my bedroom wall as a little girl...
那是我祖父给我买♥♥的
...that my grandfather brought me.
但不是法语的 看啊
It wasn't in French, but look!
一样的图
Same image.
-多少钱 -不多的
- How much was it? - Oh, it was nothing.
20欧元吧 又不是原版
Twenty euros? It's not an original.
苏珊 即便是20欧元
You know, Susan, even 20 euros,
我们也会收到煤气缴费的最后通牒
there'll be a final demand for the gas in there,
到时还得我去拿通知
and I'm the one who's gotta open them
然后想办法解决
and sort it out.
-那是杰拉德的来信吗 -你开吧
- Is that from Gérard? - You open it.
不 是寄给你的
Well, no, it's-- it's for you.
天啊 一百欧元
My God. A hundred euro.
看 暴脾气 我怎么说的
See, crosspatch? Didn't I say?
情况要有变化了
Things around here are about to change.
也就一百 苏珊
Well, it's only a hundred, Susan.
-但这是个开始嘛 -什么的开始
- But it's a start, isn't it? - Of what?
我们房♥租欠了好多 如果我不能找到工作
We're way behind on the rent, and if I don't get a job--
但你能找到工作的 我就这意思
But you will get a job. That's what I mean.
我已经尽全力了
Yes, well, I'm trying... trying my hardest.
打开吧 看看杰拉德有什么事
Come on, then. What's Gérard got to say for himself?
大声读吧 我听着呢
Read it out loud. I'm listening.
我稍后再看
I'll look at it later.
苏珊
Susan?
不如你...
Why don't you, uh...
你把那玩意挂起来吧
Why don't you put that thing up?
买♥♥都买♥♥了 还藏着多傻
Silly, keeping it hidden away now you've got it.
是啊 好主意
Yes. Good idea.
谁不会想雇用这么帅的家伙呢
Who wouldn't give this handsome man a job, hey?
我们回头去咖啡馆庆祝
We'll celebrate afterwards in the café.
下午三点 亲爱的
Trois heures, mon amour.
克里斯托弗·爱德华兹
Christopher Edwards?
是我 我在
Qui, je suis present.
祝好运 各位
Bon chance, per amis.
可以把问题再说一遍吗
Vous pouvez répéter la question?
麻烦了
S'il vous plaît.
加油 克里斯 你可以的
Go on, Chris. You can do it.
亲爱的克里斯
Mon cher, Chris.
信内附了100欧元
Please find enclosed 100 euros,
一点薄礼 代表了我对你永恒友谊的感激
a small token of my gratitude for your eternal friendship.
你肯定在我的电影里看到过
As you will know from my movie,
我们法国有句话
we have a saying in France,
剧集 | 园艺杀手(2021) | 导航列表